Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think Midnight's Approach is my favorite, but it's hard to choose since all of them are good! I wonder if there is a website out there, which consolidates all of these free to use midis with credit to the musicians?

AD knows how to map Doom maps. Then AD knows how to compose musics. After 5 years, will AD know how to destroy the world? ;P

Since I'm at work, I only listened to the Accelerator so far. Are you composing these for Doom projects? From the one I listened to, it definitely has Doom feeling in it, and it feels really good. I'll definitely listen to all of these when I get off work.

Some of them were composed for specific projects, yes. The rest weren't made for anything in particular, but they can all be used by people for their projects if they choose!

Impermanence blew me away, very dynamic.

Spoiler

A bit of "Mo Bamba" in here aswell, hahaha!

Looks like it's time for me the sauce to steal >:)

By that I do hope you mean "use with proper credit attributed". That's all I ask, heh.

It makes me happy to see that people seem to be enjoying these! I'm looking forward to making more for you all.

This are some fantastic midis, i really like Midnight's Approach, looking forward to hear more stuff in the future