Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

What's the weirdest noise you've ever made while recording your voice with a microphone?

Now that's just silly. Why not provide at least an example of your own voice? I for one, never used a microphone before and thus can't say much.

I have some awkward voice cracks when I talk to friends on discord.

Prob "singing" in the past. Sheesh, not even that recordings of my voice sound nothing like the voice in my head, but the latter can't even be called "singing".

In a rehearsal, during a break, I started to imitate deathcore vocals for joking purpose. That sounded awful, but probably not as bad as the real thing though.

I sound ok in my head too, when I open my mouth to speak or sing, garbage comes out. Practiced some throat singing at some point, can probably still do it. Don't know it well enough to make that "whistling" sound properly, can get a little bit of it, but not enough.

On the rare occasion where I decide to record a YouTube video my voice suddenly starts cracking and popping like I'm 14 again and I forgot how to talk gud. I swear that when a person knows they're being recorded it turns them into a complete blabbering idiot, for whatever reason. Obviously this would go away with practice though.

I wish I had kept some outtakes of my voice popping or just saying really dumb, accidentally hilarious shit as a result of misspeaking, but I always toss the project out after it's exported and uploaded.

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

On the rare occasion where I decide to record a YouTube video my voice suddenly starts cracking and popping like I'm 14 again and I forgot how to talk gud. I swear that when a person knows they're being recorded it turns them into a complete blabbering idiot, for whatever reason. Obviously this would go away with practice though.

I'm currently there, to an extent. I swear I provide better commentary when I'm talking to myself than when I'm streaming, which usually results in half-arsed broken or incomplete Engrish phrases.

5 minutes ago, seed said:

I'm currently there, to an extent. I swear I provide better commentary when I'm talking to myself than when I'm streaming, which usually results in half-arsed broken or incomplete Engrish phrases.

Is English your second language?

13 minutes ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

Is English your second language?

Yes.

19 hours ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm really bored right now.

People make a lot of weird noises sometimes. what's the weirdest noise you've ever made that you recorded?

Many!

Fast forward to 3:12.

Back when me and my brother were little kids, I 9 and he 6 I think, our grandparents bought us a tape recorder.  It was a wonderful thing.  And what was the first thing we did with it?  Hehe, we recorded our farts with it. XD

Just now, Barefootstallion said:

Back when me and my brother were little kids, I 9 and he 6 I think, our grandparents bought us a tape recorder. Hehe, we recorded our farts with it. XD

How do you do that? How is that possible? If you use your mouth and make a raspberry noise then that's technically not a fart.

Just now, crazyflyingdonut said:

How do you do that? How is that possible? If you use your mouth and make a raspberry noise then that's technically not a fart.

Heh, a microphone held to the seat of your pants when you fart. (:

2 minutes ago, Barefootstallion said:

Heh, a microphone held to the seat of your pants when you fart.

If I had a microphone, I would probably do that.

If you say "Bus" and reverse it, it says "suB" with lots of emphasis on the B

If you clap your hands and reverse it, it kinda sounds like dealing cards

Doing some voice acting for an old UT99 machinima that was sadly never released, I did a whole bunch of "guys gurgling on their own blood" type sounds. It sounded gross. The guy who was producing the machinima absolutely loved it.

I should probably upload it to YouTube so you all can enjoy it, even though I recorded the sound clips like... fifteen years ago, probably, so I would've been in my late teens.

I once was recording my voice, I was singing the zyuranger theme song, and right as I said "Zyuranger! Zyuranger!" a second time, I immediately forgot the next line and said something along the lines of this:

BOKU KEY BOkA KU BAROAZ

bob axell (the guy I sent it to) said it sounded like the best singing he ever heard. you'll have to hear the recording if I can find it