Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

HateTheGal

The boots are too bulky imho, but I think you've displayed some imagination so that's good - that's the way you get better :-)

If you're interested you can follow those two links that'll take you to two other Doom female marine drawings.

1. My own female Doom marine (she's an ugly girl I'm told - considered yourself warned)

2. Koolcat's newest version of his Doom gal

Btw Koolcat: I've got a mission for ya - check my links to your art threads in the art index, follow them and correct your links to your art (in your threads), so that they'll take you directly to your art.

As it is now, the links in almost all of your threads about your Doom gal lead to your page, but there is no way to figure out HOW to get to your art, so please change this. In theory I could do this, but I have other things to do and I think it is your job to improve on this.

Hot-damn dsm, that's some sweet-shit right there. Even if she isn't all that pretty, she's realistic and tough looking. It's drawings like that that make me ashamed of myself for even trying to draw. And Koolkat: that's pretty awesome. I like the perspective, which is one things I could never do, and something that frusterated me to the point where I hardly draw anything anymore (which is why I suck mo-bad). It's a neat corner shot, and like dsm, all the mechanical objects (Guns, armor, surroundings) look really well done.

JavaGuy said:

It's drawings like that that make me ashamed of myself for even trying to draw.

:-(
Don't be - remember that my skills have sucked once. I've only got as far as I've got by practicing and practicing and practicing. And even my drawing has its flaws, believe me.
Your art may not be Leonardo da Vinci art, but I think your art shows some imagination - and that's the most important. Keep trying and you will end up being really, really good I'm sure.
Just pay close attention to other art and real life objects and you'll learn a lot.

dsm said:

remember that my skills have sucked once.

Mine still do...

and dsm also said:

I've only got as far as I've got by practicing and practicing and practicing. And even my drawing has its flaws, believe me.

Oh, don't make me scan in some of my pics, and yes, that is a threat.;P

I'd dig my critters out, but they're not doom, and I don't have a scanner.

ravage said:

I'd dig my critters out, but they're not doom, and I don't have a scanner.

They don't have to be Doom to be accepted here.

KoolKat said:

Thanks JavaGuy. :)
Dsm: Check fanart index for my post.

And you couldn't handle the simple task of following the links to your original threads and handle the links there? You ABSOLUTELY had to bug the Mod with more work. Oh well never mind, I altered your post a little and removed my "koolkat" entry in my own post - that was easier.

Great drawing! keep it up

BTW, this chick has almost EXACTLY the same pose as a guy i drew pixel-by-pixel for an interscreen in a wad i might be making...i'll post it when it's complete (the sky's still pretty ugly)