Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Out of the three you suggested, go with Doomguy to inspire you to rip and tear your way through any of life's problems. You have the strength and the ammunition to do anything without reloading, and run infinitely without rest. You can find any wall switch and make it to any exit despite all of life's monstrosities out to get you. Be like Doomguy!

It would also help if we could see the pictures.

Edited by geo

I'm assuming you mean the designs from the Doom (2016) game. Out of those 3 choices, i'd probably go with either Doomguy (aka Doom Slayer) or the Pinky Demon. I'm not too fond of how the Cyberdemon looks in Doom (2016) tbh, but that's just me.  

Why not have them all? I have multiple background images that change randomly every 30 minutes.

You background should be Doom running because who the hell quits the game to look at a wallpaper? The Doom Slayer never take a break.

1 hour ago, Rimantas said:

"What should i wear today?" thread is coming next?

47 minutes ago, Maximum Matt said:

Doom shirt, cargo pants, space boots and rocket launcher

DsaISaUU4AAO6Wb.jpg

On 5/18/2019 at 3:28 PM, doommaster93 said:

doomguy(2016) cyberdemon(2016) pinky(2016)

The pictures are too small to decide. Full size, please (I might want to use one, too :)

2 hours ago, doommaster93 said:

it automattly made it smaller for some reason

I think, if you paste a raw image, it gets resized, but size is retained if you paste a file (could be wrong, though). I use the Win7 built-in background cycler, with a bunch of pics scoured off the web - it's better than having to decide.