Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DenisNinja

DOOM2 THE MASTER LEVELS

Hello everyone, I would like to know if I could launch here my Mod for DOOM 2 The Master Levels for Download ?, my Mod is for ZDOOM, GZDOOM and ZANDRONUM, totally compatible with Brutal Doom, Project Brutality etc, already comes all maps in a single .pk3 file

master_levels_for_doom_ii_1996_framing_poster_by_thegalatf_dchws5d.png.9f290049a87e9b46cc7f74674a72a9ed.png

Just now, Doctor Nick said:

sure you can. where's the download link?

so my friend, thanks for the feedback, I'll leave the Donwload Link, please wait a few minutes, I asked, because this Mod contains maps of the Doom 2 addons, I may be banned here.

1 minute ago, Edward850 said:

You cannot redistribute maps from Master Levels, if that's what you're asking, as it is commercial content.

I made a Mod for GZDOOM, to play on the maps of Doom 2 Master Levels, so I will not leave the Download, sorry, but I made this Mod for me to play the Master Levels in GZDOOM, but unfortunately I can not give this Mod for you guys to Download, the Mod works perfectly.

BAN BAN BAN CHOCOLATE I MEAN BAN

And by the way, great job by all the people who have quoted the link while pointing out that it is warez.

I need to know who the moderators of this site are and who gave me Penalty, I need to talk to this person is important.

2 hours ago, Grazza said:

BAN BAN BAN CHOCOLATE I MEAN BAN

And by the way, great job by all the people who have quoted the link while pointing out that it is warez.

Ola, I apologize and remove the penalty that you gave me that have the infinite time, I guarantee that I will not post anything more, in this forum, I am offended, and what I posted is not prohibited, remove the penalty, Okay, I did not mean to misunderstand, you guys should have answered, for me as a friend and asked me to take the Link, let's reach an agreement.

Edited by DenisNinja

Well, they warned you to take out the link though and you got penalized for it. That will serve you as a lesson for future ideas.

10 hours ago, DenisNinja said:

what I posted is not prohibited

The Master Levels for Doom II is a commercially released set of levels that you have to pay to buy. Distributing them for free is therefore illegal, and sharing copyrighted works is prohibited on these forums. Please don't share any such links in the future.

It sounds like your mod contains full copies of the Master Levels. With that in mind, you won't be able to share links to it on Doomworld, and I'll close this thread as it's unlikely there is  going to be any productive discussion here.