Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeremixh

Cleimos 2 (COMPLETED WAD)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

this is it, the complete edit of the wad that we should be able not to load files for, Cleimos 2, with the DeHackEd patch with automap names in the wad, and the custom music wad in the wad, and i found some instructions and taught myself how to completely do it like other wad publishers does it. too bad i had to remove the separate edit cause i'm having this as a recommendation to get this modified wad with everything in one wad, so y'all can get this completed edit by getting it to my folder here at drive, https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Xe2TM4fzWN7LhZ278aFT1wVWfjlw51KW, enjoy this one, it's in a zipped folder for you to open it with two things, the complete wad, and the music folder :) thank you Rand and Steven Phares.

download.jpg

cleim2001.png

cleim2012.png

cleim2022.png

Edited by Jeremixh

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for sharing this! Just to be sure, you load all 3 files?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

yes, i did, but i'm still trying to work of putting everything in one wad, like three files in one, i have slade, but i have to see some videos in order for me to do that.

Share this post


Link to post

I remember playing this on one of those shovel-ware compilations, I think it was Demon Gate. It's been so long that I don't remember a single thing about the maps though.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/29/2019 at 4:02 AM, Jeremixh said:

yes, i did, but i'm still trying to work of putting everything in one wad, like three files in one, i have slade, but i have to see some videos in order for me to do that.

Hey is Cleimos 1 and II the same? I downloaded the 1st one and it starts off EXACTLY the same as Cleimos II. I know The Scientist is also like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Beezle said:

Hey is Cleimos 1 and II the same? I downloaded the 1st one and it starts off EXACTLY the same as Cleimos II. I know The Scientist is also like that.

 

I mean, Cleimos 1 was in episode 2 of the doom iwad, and there is maps that is EXACTLY like Cleimos 2 but they extended into brand new different maps like, the maps at Cleimos 1 is at Cleimos 2, but more and more expanded maps, look at the Cleimos 1 and 2 wikis, you'll see what i mean.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Jeremixh, I was thinking it was a version II or something, thanks again for putting this together. I'm not a modder but I THINK the .bex file has to be a separate thing from the .wad. Its really no big deal though, played mods like CF that require 18 items minimum to run lol. I'm sure no one has an issue with 3 if they don't go together.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Beezle said:

Thanks Jeremixh, I was thinking it was a version II or something, thanks again for putting this together. I'm not a modder but I THINK the .bex file has to be a separate thing from the .wad. Its really no big deal though, played mods like CF that require 18 items minimum to run lol. I'm sure no one has an issue with 3 if they don't go together.

according to the developers of Cleimos 2, they decided not to make a .deh file a long time ago of 1995, and every time, it prolly goes for everybody, it triggers me when i play a custom wad, there's no automap names, so, i decided to make one for this wad, and i'd be willing to make more for any other custom wads with empty files like the .deh or the .bex., and yeah, the .bex has to be separate, i realized that days ago.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×