Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Nate

Doom Eternal mural spotted in LA

if the thing in the middle is Samuel...unholy mother of god...

but then again...it shouldnt be

...i defenetly see brain..

Edited by blackgoblinmagic

20 minutes ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

is tha a beard...or Cthulhu like beard?

Screen-Shot-2019-06-03-at-21-54-25.png

I think that is just his WWE belt buckle.

52 minutes ago, TheRedTide said:

Some on Reddit have speculated that his guy could a Hell priest from the Blood Temples.

I think we sell a Hell Priest in the concept at.  That guy in red looks to human to be a demon.

21 minutes ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

if the thing in the middle is Samuel...unholy mother of god...

but then again...it shouldnt be

...i defenetly see brain..

It's very likely it is Hayden. There's a tree at one point in 2016 that says that the Crucible's power will corrupt its wielder into a dark priest that even the Doomslayer fears.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Nate V said:

It's very likely it is Hayden. There's a tree at one point in 2016 that says that the Crucible's power will corrupt its wielder into a dark priest that even the Doomslayer fears.

holly f... u are right...i forgot abaut that.

but...im confused where does Icon of sin come in..?

3 minutes ago, igg said:

I heard Samuel is not the villain of this story...

Maybe he didn't know of the prophecy.

U guys notice there is no "Mykrs" on here...the beeing on left is human beeing the one on the right is Summoner sort of beeing (shur that could be one of the Mykers we alredy saw)...they both hold staff we have never saw before.Not at least from statues from Empyrian or Argent breach or eny of the concepts art.

Or maybe im wrong and its just diffrent cos of the nature of mural.That might be.

but then again...these are the enemies that we fight...so it doesnt really make sence to put them on.

I feel like when u say Hell in Doom universe...its absolute evil...but i think Samuel is worst.

Oof, I was convinced at first the central figure was one of the Maykrs or something else we haven’t seen yet, but now I’m not so sure.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

but really u guys notice the guy in a hood?Not the epic helmet one..the one in the middle.

The guy from Samuels office scripture..?i mean i guess its hard to say...its just the hood bothers me.

3 hours ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

but really u guys notice the guy in a hood?Not the epic helmet one..the one in the middle.

The guy from Samuels office scripture..?i mean i guess its hard to say...its just the hood bothers me.

That's the Baron-like guy's belt buckle.

EDIT:

Fuck, that doesn't look like Hayden.

Edited by Sgt Nate V

2 hours ago, Sgt Nate V said:

That's the Baron-like guy's belt buckle.

EDIT:

Fuck, that doesn't look like Hayden.

Perhaps Olivia isn't as dead as she should be after the oral BFG enema.

I am at a loss here.  Olivia is dead but this winged being suggest that isn't the case.  Brain and all it looks very Spidermastermind/Arachnotron ish don't it?

Edited by Zemini

Right panel is complete!

EDIT: lol, that looks NOTHING like Hayden. 

7 minutes ago, Zemini said:

I am at a loss here.  Olivia is dead but this winged being suggest that isn't the case.  Brian and all it looks very Spidermastermind/Arachnotron ish don't it?

At the end of Doom 2016, the Spider Mastermind’s brain still looks to be still ebbing despite the blast of the BFG essentially splitting it in half. If anything, Hayden more or less stopped the ‘Slayer from completely finishing her off. 

Here's an Epileptic Trees theory: What if the lady face is actually a ruse and they painted over Hayden's face as to not spoil E3? Somewhat backing this up would be a faint blue spot in her forehead resembling Hayden's eye.

if doomguys facing them, why are bottom half of enemies looking at him and the top half looking away. that part kinda bothered me once I noticed it

5 hours ago, STILES said:

Why do you think that's a woman?  Looks more androgynous than anything else...

Looks like a winged robot with goat head.

Guys lets not forget that Samuel doesnt really has a face...other then blue led light.

I mean he could take on eny form of face as he pleases.

There is defenetly a brain like chamber behind the face..

I belive it could be Samuel easly..btw he thinks he is the ultimate super hero that the world needs.

I would not be surprised if this is how he would see himself.

U really think his robotic body from Doom 2016 would be ok for guy whos obsesed with power and has acces to cosmic (argent)energy in limitles capacities...and the Crucible.

no actually u know what... im shur that is Samuel!

Why bother with brain chamber if not to say...that there are brains that operate this entity.

Samuel at this point is only a brain.

the more i look in to his face...the more he looks like Samuel...

For now I am going to assume it is the Aranea Imperatrix which is mentioned in lore to be the entity that gave Olivia her "Dread Widow" from.  A Dread widow is a class of demon such as the Spider Mastermind and Arachnotron.  The tech between these look pretty much the same.

My guess is that this Aranea Imperatrix works under the current unknown lord of the 4th age.  And for reference:

1st - Great Serpent

2nd - Guardian

3rd - Chimera

Edited by Zemini

Minor update:

middle panel nearly completed, only Doomguy is left to fill in.

Edited by Ramiel

36 minutes ago, Ramiel said:

Looks like this thing has three, maybe four fingers per hand.

W6NSQag.jpg.3c490a692301a2dabb91ee341c7b97e3.jpg

Looks very similar to Samuel's hands.

45 minutes ago, STILES said:

Looks very similar to Samuel's hands.

Doesnt really prove anything since whole body is new ...but yes...very Hayden fingers...

5 hours ago, Zemini said:

For now I am going to assume it is the Aranea Imperatrix which is mentioned in lore to be the entity that gave Olivia her "Dread Widow" from.  A Dread widow is a class of demon such as the Spider Mastermind and Arachnotron.  The tech between these look pretty much the same.

My guess is that this Aranea Imperatrix works under the current unknown lord of the 4th age.  And for reference:

1st - Great Serpent (defeated by the Guardian and its army of hell knights)

2nd - Guardian

3rd - Chimera

Where did you get Chimera?