Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Maverick013

A bit of lore

I just had a cursory glance over the document, it seems like you did a good job bringing together the various lore bits that have been discussed here over the years, and expanded upon them. Nice.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

I tried to keep it simple and usable. Originally, all of that was going to be in the manual I made but I wasn't sure if anyone would like it. After all, the Freedoom manual was supposed to be close to the Doom manual.

I would make a tad bit of edits and changes to the lore, though I do like it.
I was thinking of making a post about someone to make well made pictures and detailed pointers of information about them and their external anatomy and their very lore of every monster. Just something rather cool for thought since I know Doom is well... Demons, zombies, and more demons... Oh, and a goat skull with the brain of a human head.

A bit of a think about it, but it is more to the creators of the sprites I would talk to a bit since I know they are the ones to make some of the creepy creatures and it is a bit hard to tell a bit about what kind of makes them hold even though I am sure it has been discussed over the years about said creatures.