Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeremixh

Revolution! with Hell Revealed Music

let's talk quality, when i've seen the speedrun of maxi akse of him doing the TVR! speedrun, 

he added the music wad of Hell Revealed, which the midis are also been played in Rise of the Triads, we all should know this already. before when the Revolution! Midi Pack came out, which was a long time ago, i was like, "hey, this music wad really fits in with Revolution!" and i started to combine two wads together, and use the wad music from the REAL wad to another wad, aka TVR. one more thing i had to do was to create a .deh file and i was good.

Edited by Jeremixh

I mean, it's always good to hear something else than the good old Doom 2 tracks when playing custom levels. Mainly because you most likely know them by heart if you've been playing Doom for long enough.

For WADs without custom music, it's a good idea to run them with Jimmy's Jukebox, which is what I do.

At least if you're gonna be playing with Zdoom, that is.

1 hour ago, isocosa said:

I mean, it's always good to hear something else than the good old Doom 2 tracks when playing custom levels. Mainly because you most likely know them by heart if you've been playing Doom for long enough.

For WADs without custom music, it's a good idea to run them with Jimmy's Jukebox, which is what I do.

At least if you're gonna be playing with Zdoom, that is.

10 years of experience bruh, and word, i kind of heard thing about paddock's jukebox, and don't forget about the "Now That's What I Like To Call MIDI", cause things can be played differently in the same level if certain people feel that way you know.