Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright thx.

So this is my first map I've posted outside my group of friends, but recently I've wanted to get better so I'm having people look at this to tell me how to improve.

I made this in doom II using Gzdoom, and the only rules Im putting down is no jumping or crouching. This only replaces the 1st level and it's music. Love to hear what you guys think.

map2.PNG

map3.PNG

map.PNG

sorry i couldn't do this yesterday i reached my chat limit, i also forgot to put a link 'cause i was too focused getting all the rules in and stuff srry

On 8/8/2019 at 4:38 AM, some guy who made a wad said:

behold! con's lab 

it's still w.i.p but it has 13 missions, no custom guns. have fun! oh I also updated to old maps.

(btw some maps are unfinished.)

con'slabwip2.zip

I played through some of it.

The nicest thing I can say is that it wasn't for me. The last straw for me was the level that had ~1000 Pain Elementals. 

I’ll give this a blind run through on recording after I catch up on some other maps if you’d like. Seems as though other users enjoyed it. @Idkmemes I’ll give your wad a shot as well if you wanna send it to me and give me some information on it

13 minutes ago, OfficalGeeDee said:

I’ll give this a blind run through on recording after I catch up on some other maps if you’d like. Seems as though other users enjoyed it. @Idkmemes I’ll give your wad a shot as well if you wanna send it to me and give me some information on it

Thank you!

Edit: it's a one map demo for some wads i was puting together. It's a wad for gzdoom and a update for one of my other wads.