Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom4Ever

doom 64 EX megawads

hello to everyone

is there a chance someone in this forum knows if there are any megawads (at least 30 levels) for doom 64 EX beside beta 64?

if the answer is yes, can you provide a link to download it?

7 minutes ago, Doom4Ever said:

at least 30 levels

Are you trolling? The original Doom 64 had only 25 levels (without secret and extra secret maps).

So no, there are no such wads.

1 hour ago, Đeⓧiaz said:

Are you trolling? The original Doom 64 had only 25 levels (without secret and extra secret maps).

So no, there are no such wads.

Wow really? I did not know that, thought it was a 32 level megawad.

we did a CP couple months ago, only managed to get 20 maps for Release though. You'd be lucky to find mappers willing to make a map for 64EX, Let alone make full 32 level wads, beta64 is the only 32 maps megawad I know of.

But What about The Doom 64 TC wads?? like Absolution,outcast and Redemption denied?????

I also heard about the reckoning wad

Do those wads work with Doom 64 ex???

44 minutes ago, DoomedSpartan said:

But What about The Doom 64 TC wads?? like Absolution,outcast and Redemption denied?????

I also heard about the reckoning wad

Do those wads work with Doom 64 ex???

They won't due to source port / map format incompatibility.
If you really wanted to you could import the maps by yourself or let others do it.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, TheNoob_Gamer said:

If you really wanted to you could import the maps by yourself or let others do it.

Ok how would i do this lets say using slade cuzz I also want to do this for brutal doom 64

There's some really fun maps in the D64 Community Chest. But if you want to play more WADs with D64 stuff in it there's this mod: https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-64-retribution/addons/doom-64-retribution-project-void-v101

There's a pk3 (or WAD) in there for Vanilla gameplay. It's not perfect as it replaces some textures and has some assets that can clash with color palettes, but it's the best I found. I am personally working on a mod that corrects these issues.

Edited by Immorpher : Meant to say maps lol