Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
massivefanofdoom

Deluxe and collectors editions US and Canada only?

Wow so disappointed, why can't they have it in the UK and Europe? And maybe because of the helmet? But the deluxe edition wtf? I am from a tiny island called Malta, I'd need to ship it at least to someone I know in the UK. Will they change this? I so want that lore book, and lithograph, the 2 dlcs pass and the cultist base level. I thought making the cultist level preorder only is a bit unfair too (not for me, for others), but its not a big deal like the collectors edition being US or canada only.

Edited by massivefanofdoom

I loved the Revenant model last year. The Helmet is ok, but not something I would pay that much for. I would have liked to seen their retro-remake Cyberdemon as a new model.

Blew a good nights sleep waiting over an hour for a very short and underwhelming DE presentation that hardly showed anything new and yet managed to raise more questions than answers. And to top it all off, I cant even be a good loyal fan and throw 200 dollars at them because they dont ship the CE to my region. Not even the deluxe, mind you. Then all i hear in that pre presentation mess is how important we all are to Bethesda. Thank you id and bethesda. I need to get some sleep before I ripandtear someone to smithereens over here.

Quick update, managed to purchase deluxe from steam with malta address, woo. Anyone wanna help a brother out with US address for collectors now? I need that lore book so bad, looks so sweet. And the lithograph too. Hey at least I got the deluxe edition :)

Not one but TWO SP DLC's releasing within a year of DE's release, this is gonna be so sweet. Icon of sin for sure in the expansion/s.

1 hour ago, ShadesMaster said:

Question, if I purchase the Deluxe edition from Bestbuy would I be able to use DOOM thru steam?

Probably not.  The Bethesda Gear Store says "The PC Version of the game will come with a printed code and the code is redeemable on Bethesda.net.  Please review our General Policies and the section about video game purchases."

1 hour ago, TheUltimateDoomer666 said:

Probably not.  The Bethesda Gear Store says "The PC Version of the game will come with a printed code and the code is redeemable on Bethesda.net.  Please review our General Policies and the section about video game purchases."

Since it doesn't look like we will get a version of this with Steam codes, hopefully they'll release a version of the CE without the game and its DLC, it should be a cost-effective solution to this kind of problem.

Wolfenstein's CE was like this, but DOOM 2016 didn't have one without the game, unfortunately.

Has anyone been able to preorder it from Amazon?

I noticed the listing was up for it, but says currently unavailable (for the CE)… wondering if it sold out already or if it hasn't been available at all?

EDIT: Nevermind, they are now available again on amazon

Edited by Buckshot

2 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

You can get the collector's edition in the UK via Game: https://www.game.co.uk/en/doom-eternal-collectors-edition-game-exclusive-2388725

I know that doesn't help WRT Malta, but this might help some passerby later on. :)

No it helps a lot! Have my uncle

there, just need to topup my visa and call him in the morning, hopefully they will still be in stock by then! Thanks! I will be so happy to get deluxe on steam, this amazing ce and the special level preorder bonus ! *fingers crossed* Everytime i try get a diablo or doom CE they either mess up my order or else they run out of stock and nasty human beings aka amazon hoarders sell em at 10x the price. Tnks for ur help!

Personally I've had little problems with the Beth.net version of RAGE 2.

I don't mind if the CE includes a code for that launcher.

4 hours ago, TheUltimateDoomer666 said:

I meant Collector's edition, sorry!!!! But yeah same deal.

Damn, seems the UK one is out of stock already, I was hoping I had time to buy it >_<

Anyone aware of another supplier shipping to the UK?

14 minutes ago, Kristian Nebula said:

@Dragonfly I got it from the Bethesda EU website! Looks like it's still available there.

https://eumerch.bethesda.net/multimedia/videogames/1849-doom-eternal-collectors-edition-pc

Just got one from here! And its ships to MALTA!

One question though, my visa had 213 euro and its 224 euro, it still accepted it.... do you guys think it will rejected it later or has it been slightly overdrawn? I can deposit an extra 20 euro in the morning (its afternoon late here), but wanna see if you guys have experience with this. It wouldnt have accepted it otherwise, right?

1 minute ago, massivefanofdoom said:

Just got one from here! And its ships to MALTA!

One question though, my visa had 213 euro and its 224 euro, it still accepted it.... do you guys think it will rejected it later or has it been slightly overdrawn? I can deposit an extra 20 euro in the morning (its afternoon late here), but wanna see if you guys have experience with this. It wouldnt have accepted it otherwise, right?

It shouldn't get rejected, your card balance will just show -11€ instead and needs to be balanced with 11€ to get back to zero I think.

Just now, Kristian Nebula said:

It shouldn't get rejected, your card balance will just show -11€ instead and needs to be balanced with 11€ to get back to zero I think.

Thanks, I am over the moon!!! Woooooo

3 minutes ago, massivefanofdoom said:

Thanks, I am over the moon!!! Woooooo

No problemo! :) I think the cards have some limit how much over it can go because people tend to forget their limits sometimes. Don't know what it is but I remember once trying to rent a car in Israel and it wouldn't go for the €1000 deposit because it went apparently over a couple of hundred euros.

2 minutes ago, Kristian Nebula said:

No problemo! :) I think the cards have some limit how much over it can go because people tend to forget their limits sometimes. Don't know what it is but I remember once trying to rent a car in Israel and it wouldn't go for the €1000 deposit because it went apparently over a couple of hundred euros.

Yeah I thought so too, a few euros on a 200+ euro thing is not much. Maybe its a small integer or % limit on sub 1000 euro purchases

8 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Thanks a bunch @Kristian Nebula.

VKbP6S6.png

I don't really have the money for it right now but I know I'd be pissed if I miss the chance so, uhhhhhh, credit card it is!

Yep I know what you mean, I was considering to buy a custom-made Doom Slayer helmet from a cosplay store in the US, but it would have cost closer to 500€ excluding delivery. There is the traditional masquerade psychedelic trance event coming up in late 2019 so I will be dj'ing with the helmet on! :D Might have to get myself the upper part of a Praetor suit from somewhere too... 

i definitely want to get the CE, but it'd be a hard thing to pass if the download codes only work with Bethesda's launcher. also, i'm no expert when it comes to helmets, but would it be able to fit everyone?

Hello, not been on here for a while. Very excited for DOOM Eternal. Game have the CE up for pre order priced at £199.99. 

However , GAME have stopped doing free delivery for release day its now £5.95 before 12pm on release day or £10.95 to get it before 10:30am. Sods.

Edited by Eurisko

3 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

I will be dj'ing with the helmet on! :D

Oh hell yeah, that'll be awesome! And @Eurisko I think GAME have already sold out.