Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CreecherChuck

Doom 3 Imp statue

Hey all! I started sculpting a statue of an Imp from Doom 3. I'll be posting pictures on this thread soon, so let me know what you think!

Nice! I'm glad I commented on this thread previously so now I get alerts. It's looking amazing.

13 hours ago, Gerardo194 said:

Awesome! You are good at sculpting! Please post more of your progress! I'm looking forward to see it done. 

Thank you so much! Will do!

I was able to make a lot more progress recently, so it will hopefully be done soon!

As far as the base, I'm torn. Would you all rather see the martian landscape, or the UAC metal flooring as the ground under the Imp?

This is sweet looking so far!

17 minutes ago, CreecherChuck said:

As far as the base, I'm torn. Would you all rather see the martian landscape, or the UAC metal flooring as the ground under the Imp?

Metal flooring with some blood on it.

Yup I like the idea of metal floor too. Curious to see if you add any additional detail to it like wires, vents etc.

4 minutes ago, Chezza said:

Yup I like the idea of metal floor too. Curious to see if you add any additional detail to it like wires, vents etc.

I was actually planning on putting a bit of detail like that around the Imp. I think that will be the fun part lol. 

Just got here and both the WIP shot you posted and the ideas you're taking in make this seem like it's gonna look really cool!
You better take care of that work o' art when you're done with it ;)