Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CreecherChuck

Doom 3 Imp statue

On 8/16/2019 at 7:57 PM, LazyKiwi said:

Just got here and both the WIP shot you posted and the ideas you're taking in make this seem like it's gonna look really cool!
You better take care of that work o' art when you're done with it ;)

Thanks so much! I plan to. Not sure if I want to sell it or not. 

2 hours ago, Chezza said:

Looks cool! I can imagine a detachable human head or skull on its right hand.

Ooo good idea! It was either that or a plasma ball

I'm not sure what all you use, probably several different materials, but I was thinking you could have a translucent plastic of sorts for a fireball and have an LED lit up inside of it. ~ maybe something like that for its eyes too, but that would be getting into some extra details that might mess it up.

Are you planning on making a mold of it?

33 minutes ago, Mr.Rocket said:

I'm not sure what all you use, probably several different materials, but I was thinking you could have a translucent plastic of sorts for a fireball and have an LED lit up inside of it. ~ maybe something like that for its eyes too, but that would be getting into some extra details that might mess it up.

Are you planning on making a mold of it?

Thats basically what I was going to do. I may not do the eyes just yet, but hopefully further down the road. Yeah! I hope to maybe sell some statues of this one day. So I'm trying to learn the molding/casting process.

Hey All!

The statute is basically done! Some small details left to do, but it's nice to finally have it done. I'll be posting more pictures soon!

IMP 10.jpg