Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fabian

PrBoom+ 2.6.66 (Jun 20, 2023)

4 minutes ago, JaMpocalypse said:

Hello, I want to report a problem that occurs in Alien Vendetta MAP01, a texture becomes glitchy when seen by the player. I thought it was because i was using an old version but the the problem persist in the new versions. I have tried other ports but so far this problem only occurs on GLBoom.

This problem also happened in doomretro but it has already been solved. I leave the link of the report so you can see what I mean.

Here

This is normal to my knowledge.

This happens because that area uses a vanilla fill hack that only works in Software but is unsupported in GL, so it simply renders the water like a missing texture.

For the record, that area required quite a bit of tinkering with the level compatibility feature in GZDoom to render properly with the hardware renderer. This is one of those complex tricks where a generic engine side approach is virtually impossible to implement

I don't remember if I posted the issue here, but last month I was playing Vrack2b (for DWIronman) on GlBoom+ and I noticed a visual glitch at the start of the map. This issue doesn't exist in GZDoom and also doesn't exist in PrBoom's software mode, but it exists in GlBoom+ (hardware renderer).

36 minutes ago, Graf Zahl said:

For the record, that area required quite a bit of tinkering with the level compatibility feature in GZDoom to render properly with the hardware renderer. This is one of those complex tricks where a generic engine side approach is virtually impossible to implement

Was the above issue handled in GZDoom the same way as how the AV map 1 rendering issue was handled.

4 hours ago, bradharding said:

I originally implemented the additional states, etc. in DOOM Retro at the request of @VGA so he could make his SMOOTHED and BlackOps mods.

Funny, this would be my example of what those changes are good for. A Doom-sized game, but with greatly extended animations.

And, I suppose, a much expanded pool of static decorations. As long as they don't make any sounds.

48 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

I don't remember if I posted the issue here, but last month I was playing Vrack2b (for DWIronman) on GlBoom+ and I noticed a visual glitch at the start of the map. This issue doesn't exist in GZDoom and also doesn't exist in PrBoom's software mode, but it exists in GlBoom+ (hardware renderer).

That sky stuff in Vrack 2 required quite a bit of special coding to get right, it uses a very weird setup. Generally, GlBoom+'s renderer lacks support for some render hacks which I added support for in GZDoom. Another one would be that fake bridge in the first map of BTSX Ep. 1.

49 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

Was the above issue handled in GZDoom the same way as how the AV map 1 rendering issue was handled.

I this is the one I think it is, yes.

I am pretty sure this was discussed somewhere, but I can't find it, heh. So I'm reiterating it here before it gets forgotten.

Graf implemented a umapinfo marker into demo headers so that non-umapinfo ports won't even attempt to play such demos.

There's one small issue with that, 255 is a value already used by Eternity for their new style demos. Maybe pick 85 (0x55, U in ASCII)? I think that's free, heh.

Just now, dew said:

There's one small issue with that, 255 is a value already used by Eternity for their new style demos. Maybe pick 85 (0x55, U in ASCII)? I think that's free, heh.

True but potentially not an issue. EE has a demo signature that it uses after the 255. If you search in that document for "eedemosig" you'll see how it's used. With a different string after the number (e.g. "uPRB+") it should be fine, I believe.

Didn't anotak post code that fixed the demo issues entirely at some point?

Ah, yeah it was actually discussed in this thread, heh. Oops! Well, consider it a bump.

edit: The implementation provided by anotak in page 3 is probably the smartest way to go with the "0xFF PR+" prepended before a regular header. And there's extensible fields for umapinfo versions, which may be neat for future proofing. It's described below my post (linked above), with a link to the code. I guess @fabian is the person to ping?

Edited by dew

9 hours ago, dew said:

I guess @fabian is the person to ping?

Not exactly. I merely review pull requests and fix the occasional bug, but the actual UMAPINFO implementation is still up to @Graf Zahl.

Could someone please update the INSTALL file with more up-to-date information?

I'm trying to build a recent version of this on Linux and I'm getting errors after running cmake ('install TARGETS given no RUNTIME DESTINATION for executable target "prboom-plus".', plus the other executables), but I can't really be sure if they're bugs or if it's user error on my part because I'm just technical enough to follow instructions but not enough to fix any problems I encounter (or really understand what I'm doing). I'll include the relevant info in the spoiler on the off chance it's not my fault somehow.

Spoiler

My console:

Spoiler

$ cmake ..
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 8.3.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 8.3.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Check if the system is big endian
-- Searching 16 bit integer
-- Looking for sys/types.h
-- Looking for sys/types.h - found
-- Looking for stdint.h
-- Looking for stdint.h - found
-- Looking for stddef.h
-- Looking for stddef.h - found
-- Check size of unsigned short
-- Check size of unsigned short - done
-- Using unsigned short
-- Check if the system is big endian - little endian
-- Looking for stricmp
-- Looking for stricmp - not found
-- Looking for strnicmp
-- Looking for strnicmp - not found
-- Looking for getopt
-- Looking for getopt - found
-- Looking for mmap
-- Looking for mmap - found
-- Looking for sched_setaffinity
-- Looking for sched_setaffinity - found
-- Looking for usleep
-- Looking for usleep - found
-- Looking for sys_siglist
-- Looking for sys_siglist - found
-- Looking for sys/wait.h
-- Looking for sys/wait.h - found
-- Looking for unistd.h
-- Looking for unistd.h - found
-- Looking for asm/byteorder.h
-- Looking for asm/byteorder.h - found
CMake Warning (dev) at /usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/FindOpenGL.cmake:270 (message):
  Policy CMP0072 is not set: FindOpenGL prefers GLVND by default when
  available.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0072" for policy details.  Use the
  cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

FindOpenGL found both a legacy GL library:

OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so

and GLVND libraries for OpenGL and GLX:

OPENGL_opengl_LIBRARY: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libOpenGL.so
    OPENGL_glx_LIBRARY: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGLX.so

OpenGL_GL_PREFERENCE has not been set to "GLVND" or "LEGACY", so for
  compatibility with CMake 3.10 and below the legacy GL library will be used.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:59 (find_package)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Found OpenGL: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libOpenGL.so   
-- Found SDL2: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2.so (found version "2.0.10") 
-- Found SDL2main: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2main.a (found version "2.0.10") 
-- Found SDL2_image: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2_image.so (found version "2.0.5") 
-- Found SDL2_mixer: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2_mixer.so (found version "2.0.4") 
-- Found SDL2_net: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2_net.so (found version "2.0.1") 
-- Found PCREPOSIX: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpcreposix.so  
-- Found PCRE: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpcre.so  
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so (found version "1.2.11") 
-- Found LibMad: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmad.so  
-- Found FluidSynth: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfluidsynth.so  
-- Could NOT find Dumb
-- Found Ogg: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libogg.so  
-- Found Vorbis: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libvorbis.so  
-- Found PortMidi: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libportmidi.so  
-- Looking for SDL_JoystickGetAxis
-- Looking for SDL_JoystickGetAxis - found
CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:344 (install):
  install TARGETS given no RUNTIME DESTINATION for executable target
  "prboom-plus".
  src/CMakeLists.txt:347 (AddGameExecutable)

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:344 (install):
  "glboom-plus".
  src/CMakeLists.txt:378 (AddGameExecutable)

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:431 (install):
  "prboom-plus-game-server".

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

CMakeOutput:

Spoiler

The system is: Linux - 5.4.0-3-amd64 - x86_64
Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" succeeded.
Compiler: /usr/bin/cc 
Build flags: 
Id flags:  

The output was:

Compilation of the C compiler identification source "CMakeCCompilerId.c" produced "a.out"

The C compiler identification is GNU, found in "/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/3.13.4/CompilerIdC/a.out"

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" succeeded.
Compiler: /usr/bin/c++ 
Build flags: 
Id flags:  

The output was:

Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" produced "a.out"

The CXX compiler identification is GNU, found in "/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/3.13.4/CompilerIdCXX/a.out"

Determining if the C compiler works passed with the following output:
Change Dir: /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_ac933/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_ac933.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_ac933.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_ac933.dir/testCCompiler.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_ac933.dir/testCCompiler.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCCompiler.c
Linking C executable cmTC_ac933
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_ac933.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_ac933.dir/testCCompiler.c.o  -o cmTC_ac933 
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

Detecting C compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_3c212/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o   -c /usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/CMakeCCompilerABI.c
Linking C executable cmTC_3c212
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc     -v -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o  -o cmTC_3c212 
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/cc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper
OFFLOAD_TARGET_NAMES=nvptx-none
OFFLOAD_TARGET_DEFAULT=1
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Debian 8.3.0-6' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-8/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,brig,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-8 --program-prefix=x86_64-linux-gnu- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-offload-targets=nvptx-none --without-cuda-driver --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 8.3.0 (Debian 8.3.0-6) 
COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib/:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-rdynamic' '-o' 'cmTC_3c212' '-mtune=generic' '-march=x86-64'
 /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/cc5X2UkO.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -m elf_x86_64 --hash-style=gnu -export-dynamic -dynamic-linker /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 -pie -o cmTC_3c212 /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib -L/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state -lc -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crtn.o
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-rdynamic' '-o' 'cmTC_3c212' '-mtune=generic' '-march=x86-64'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

Parsed C implicit link information from above output:
  link line regex: [^( *|.*[/\])(ld|CMAKE_LINK_STARTFILE-NOTFOUND|([^/\]+-)?ld|collect2)[^/\]*( |$)]
  ignore line: [Change Dir: /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp]
  ignore line: []
  ignore line: [Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_3c212/fast"]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/build]
  ignore line: [make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp']
  ignore line: [Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o   -c /usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/CMakeCCompilerABI.c]
  ignore line: [Linking C executable cmTC_3c212]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/link.txt --verbose=1]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/cc     -v -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o  -o cmTC_3c212 ]
  ignore line: [Using built-in specs.]
  ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/cc]
  ignore line: [COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper]
  ignore line: [OFFLOAD_TARGET_NAMES=nvptx-none]
  ignore line: [OFFLOAD_TARGET_DEFAULT=1]
  ignore line: [Target: x86_64-linux-gnu]
  ignore line: [Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Debian 8.3.0-6' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-8/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,brig,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-8 --program-prefix=x86_64-linux-gnu- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-offload-targets=nvptx-none --without-cuda-driver --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu]
  ignore line: [Thread model: posix]
  ignore line: [gcc version 8.3.0 (Debian 8.3.0-6) ]
  ignore line: [COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/]
  ignore line: [LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib/:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/]
  ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-rdynamic' '-o' 'cmTC_3c212' '-mtune=generic' '-march=x86-64']
  link line: [ /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/cc5X2UkO.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -m elf_x86_64 --hash-style=gnu -export-dynamic -dynamic-linker /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 -pie -o cmTC_3c212 /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib -L/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state -lc -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crtn.o]
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/collect2] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/liblto_plugin.so] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/cc5X2UkO.res] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc] ==> ignore
    arg [--build-id] ==> ignore
    arg [--eh-frame-hdr] ==> ignore
    arg [-m] ==> ignore
    arg [elf_x86_64] ==> ignore
    arg [--hash-style=gnu] ==> ignore
    arg [-export-dynamic] ==> ignore
    arg [-dynamic-linker] ==> ignore
    arg [/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2] ==> ignore
    arg [-pie] ==> ignore
    arg [-o] ==> ignore
    arg [cmTC_3c212] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/Scrt1.o] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crti.o] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtbeginS.o] ==> ignore
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib]
    arg [-L/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> dir [/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
    arg [-L/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/lib/../lib]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> dir [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/../lib]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../..] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../..]
    arg [CMakeFiles/cmTC_3c212.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o] ==> ignore
    arg [-lgcc] ==> lib [gcc]
    arg [--push-state] ==> ignore
    arg [--as-needed] ==> ignore
    arg [-lgcc_s] ==> lib [gcc_s]
    arg [--pop-state] ==> ignore
    arg [-lc] ==> lib [c]
    arg [--push-state] ==> ignore
    arg [--as-needed] ==> ignore
    arg [--pop-state] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtendS.o] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crtn.o] ==> ignore
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8] ==> [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
  collapse library dir [/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> [/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
  collapse library dir [/lib/../lib] ==> [/lib]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../..] ==> [/usr/lib]
  implicit libs: [gcc;gcc_s;c;gcc;gcc_s]
  implicit dirs: [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu;/usr/lib;/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu;/lib]
  implicit fwks: []

Detecting C [-std=c11] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_58c20/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_58c20.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_58c20.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_58c20.dir/feature_tests.c.o
/usr/bin/cc   -std=c11 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_58c20.dir/feature_tests.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.c
Linking C executable cmTC_58c20
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_58c20.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_58c20.dir/feature_tests.c.o  -o cmTC_58c20 

Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_function_prototypes
    Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_restrict
    Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_static_assert
    Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_variadic_macros

Detecting C [-std=c99] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_abbfc/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_abbfc.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_abbfc.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_abbfc.dir/feature_tests.c.o
/usr/bin/cc   -std=c99 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_abbfc.dir/feature_tests.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.c
Linking C executable cmTC_abbfc
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_abbfc.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_abbfc.dir/feature_tests.c.o  -o cmTC_abbfc 

Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_restrict
    Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_static_assert
    Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_variadic_macros

Detecting C [-std=c90] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_aa92f/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_aa92f.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_aa92f.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_aa92f.dir/feature_tests.c.o
/usr/bin/cc   -std=c90 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_aa92f.dir/feature_tests.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.c
Linking C executable cmTC_aa92f
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_aa92f.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_aa92f.dir/feature_tests.c.o  -o cmTC_aa92f 

Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_restrict
    Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_static_assert
    Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_variadic_macros
Determining if the CXX compiler works passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_64ece/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_64ece.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_64ece.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_64ece.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++     -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_64ece.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCXXCompiler.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_64ece
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_64ece.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++       -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_64ece.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o  -o cmTC_64ece 

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_0f085/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o
/usr/bin/c++     -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -c /usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp
Linking CXX executable cmTC_0f085
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++      -v -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o  -o cmTC_0f085 
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/c++
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper
OFFLOAD_TARGET_NAMES=nvptx-none
OFFLOAD_TARGET_DEFAULT=1
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Debian 8.3.0-6' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-8/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,brig,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-8 --program-prefix=x86_64-linux-gnu- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-offload-targets=nvptx-none --without-cuda-driver --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 8.3.0 (Debian 8.3.0-6) 
COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib/:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-rdynamic' '-o' 'cmTC_0f085' '-shared-libgcc' '-mtune=generic' '-march=x86-64'
 /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/cc8c8l4e.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -m elf_x86_64 --hash-style=gnu -export-dynamic -dynamic-linker /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 -pie -o cmTC_0f085 /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib -L/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -lstdc++ -lm -lgcc_s -lgcc -lc -lgcc_s -lgcc /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crtn.o
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-rdynamic' '-o' 'cmTC_0f085' '-shared-libgcc' '-mtune=generic' '-march=x86-64'

Parsed CXX implicit link information from above output:
  link line regex: [^( *|.*[/\])(ld|CMAKE_LINK_STARTFILE-NOTFOUND|([^/\]+-)?ld|collect2)[^/\]*( |$)]
  ignore line: [Change Dir: /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp]
  ignore line: []
  ignore line: [Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_0f085/fast"]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/build]
  ignore line: [make[1]: Entering directory '/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp']
  ignore line: [Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/c++     -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -c /usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp]
  ignore line: [Linking CXX executable cmTC_0f085]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/link.txt --verbose=1]
  ignore line: [/usr/bin/c++      -v -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o  -o cmTC_0f085 ]
  ignore line: [Using built-in specs.]
  ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/c++]
  ignore line: [COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper]
  ignore line: [OFFLOAD_TARGET_NAMES=nvptx-none]
  ignore line: [OFFLOAD_TARGET_DEFAULT=1]
  ignore line: [Target: x86_64-linux-gnu]
  ignore line: [Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Debian 8.3.0-6' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-8/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,brig,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-8 --program-prefix=x86_64-linux-gnu- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-offload-targets=nvptx-none --without-cuda-driver --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu]
  ignore line: [Thread model: posix]
  ignore line: [gcc version 8.3.0 (Debian 8.3.0-6) ]
  ignore line: [COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/]
  ignore line: [LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib/:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/]
  ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-rdynamic' '-o' 'cmTC_0f085' '-shared-libgcc' '-mtune=generic' '-march=x86-64']
  link line: [ /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/cc8c8l4e.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -m elf_x86_64 --hash-style=gnu -export-dynamic -dynamic-linker /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 -pie -o cmTC_0f085 /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib -L/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -lstdc++ -lm -lgcc_s -lgcc -lc -lgcc_s -lgcc /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crtn.o]
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/collect2] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/liblto_plugin.so] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/lto-wrapper] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/cc8c8l4e.res] ==> ignore
    arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc] ==> ignore
    arg [--build-id] ==> ignore
    arg [--eh-frame-hdr] ==> ignore
    arg [-m] ==> ignore
    arg [elf_x86_64] ==> ignore
    arg [--hash-style=gnu] ==> ignore
    arg [-export-dynamic] ==> ignore
    arg [-dynamic-linker] ==> ignore
    arg [/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2] ==> ignore
    arg [-pie] ==> ignore
    arg [-o] ==> ignore
    arg [cmTC_0f085] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/Scrt1.o] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crti.o] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtbeginS.o] ==> ignore
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib]
    arg [-L/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> dir [/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
    arg [-L/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/lib/../lib]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> dir [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/../lib]
    arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../..] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../..]
    arg [CMakeFiles/cmTC_0f085.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o] ==> ignore
    arg [-lstdc++] ==> lib [stdc++]
    arg [-lm] ==> lib [m]
    arg [-lc] ==> lib [c]
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/crtendS.o] ==> ignore
    arg [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/crtn.o] ==> ignore
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8] ==> [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../../../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
  collapse library dir [/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> [/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
  collapse library dir [/lib/../lib] ==> [/lib]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu] ==> [/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
  collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8/../../..] ==> [/usr/lib]
  implicit libs: [stdc++;m;gcc_s;gcc;c;gcc_s;gcc]
  implicit dirs: [/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/8;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu;/usr/lib;/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu;/lib]
  implicit fwks: []

Detecting CXX [-std=c++2a] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_6ee74/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_6ee74.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_6ee74.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_6ee74.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++    -std=c++2a -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_6ee74.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_6ee74
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_6ee74.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++       -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_6ee74.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o  -o cmTC_6ee74 

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alias_templates
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignof
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attributes
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attribute_deprecated
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_auto_type
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_binary_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_constexpr
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_contextual_conversions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_auto
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_incomplete_return_types
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_default_function_template_args
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_defaulted_functions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_defaulted_move_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_delegating_constructors
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_deleted_functions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_digit_separators
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_enum_forward_declarations
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_explicit_conversions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_extended_friend_declarations
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_extern_templates
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_final
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_func_identifier
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generalized_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generic_lambdas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_inheriting_constructors
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_inline_namespaces
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambdas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambda_init_captures
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_local_type_template_args
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_long_long_type
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_noexcept
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_nonstatic_member_init
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_nullptr
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_override
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_range_for
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_raw_string_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_reference_qualified_functions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_relaxed_constexpr
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_return_type_deduction
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_right_angle_brackets
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_rvalue_references
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_sizeof_member
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_static_assert
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_strong_enums
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_template_template_parameters
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_thread_local
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_trailing_return_types
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_unicode_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_uniform_initialization
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_unrestricted_unions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_user_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variable_templates
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variadic_macros
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variadic_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++17] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_d28f6/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_d28f6.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_d28f6.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_d28f6.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++    -std=c++17 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_d28f6.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_d28f6
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_d28f6.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++       -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_d28f6.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o  -o cmTC_d28f6 

Detecting CXX [-std=c++14] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_5fedc/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_5fedc.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_5fedc.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_5fedc.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++    -std=c++14 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_5fedc.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_5fedc
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_5fedc.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++       -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_5fedc.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o  -o cmTC_5fedc 

Detecting CXX [-std=c++11] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_b46bc/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_b46bc.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_b46bc.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_b46bc.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++    -std=c++11 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_b46bc.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_b46bc
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_b46bc.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++       -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_b46bc.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o  -o cmTC_b46bc 

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attribute_deprecated
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_binary_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_contextual_conversions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_auto
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_digit_separators
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generic_lambdas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambda_init_captures
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_relaxed_constexpr
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_return_type_deduction
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variable_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++98] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_65a4b/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_65a4b.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_65a4b.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_65a4b.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++    -std=c++98 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_65a4b.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_65a4b
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_65a4b.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++       -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_65a4b.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o  -o cmTC_65a4b 

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alias_templates
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alignas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alignof
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attributes
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attribute_deprecated
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_auto_type
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_binary_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_constexpr
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_contextual_conversions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_auto
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_incomplete_return_types
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_default_function_template_args
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_defaulted_functions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_defaulted_move_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_delegating_constructors
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_deleted_functions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_digit_separators
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_enum_forward_declarations
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_explicit_conversions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_extended_friend_declarations
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_extern_templates
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_final
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_func_identifier
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generalized_initializers
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generic_lambdas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_inheriting_constructors
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_inline_namespaces
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambdas
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambda_init_captures
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_local_type_template_args
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_long_long_type
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_noexcept
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_nonstatic_member_init
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_nullptr
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_override
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_range_for
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_raw_string_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_reference_qualified_functions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_relaxed_constexpr
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_return_type_deduction
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_right_angle_brackets
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_rvalue_references
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_sizeof_member
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_static_assert
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_strong_enums
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_thread_local
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_trailing_return_types
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_unicode_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_uniform_initialization
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_unrestricted_unions
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_user_literals
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variable_templates
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variadic_macros
    Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variadic_templates
Determining if the include file sys/types.h exists passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_63883/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_63883.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_63883.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_63883.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_63883.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.c
Linking C executable cmTC_63883
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_63883.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_63883.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o  -o cmTC_63883 

Determining if the include file stdint.h exists passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_9167b/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_9167b.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_9167b.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_9167b.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_9167b.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.c
Linking C executable cmTC_9167b
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_9167b.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_9167b.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o  -o cmTC_9167b 

Determining if the include file stddef.h exists passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_e25ae/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_e25ae.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_e25ae.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_e25ae.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_e25ae.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.c
Linking C executable cmTC_e25ae
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_e25ae.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_e25ae.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o  -o cmTC_e25ae 

Determining size of unsigned short passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_aac4e/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_aac4e.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_aac4e.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_aac4e.dir/CMAKE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_SHORT.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_aac4e.dir/CMAKE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_SHORT.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CheckTypeSize/CMAKE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_SHORT.c
Linking C executable cmTC_aac4e
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_aac4e.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_aac4e.dir/CMAKE_SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_SHORT.c.o  -o cmTC_aac4e 

Determining if the system is big endian passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_a4ea7/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_a4ea7.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_a4ea7.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_a4ea7.dir/TestEndianess.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_a4ea7.dir/TestEndianess.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/TestEndianess.c
Linking C executable cmTC_a4ea7
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_a4ea7.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_a4ea7.dir/TestEndianess.c.o  -o cmTC_a4ea7 

TestEndianess.c:
/* A 16 bit integer is required. */
typedef unsigned short cmakeint16;

/* On a little endian machine, these 16bit ints will give "THIS IS LITTLE ENDIAN."
   On a big endian machine the characters will be exchanged pairwise. */
const cmakeint16 info_little[] =  {0x4854, 0x5349, 0x4920, 0x2053, 0x494c, 0x5454, 0x454c, 0x4520, 0x444e, 0x4149, 0x2e4e, 0x0000};

/* on a big endian machine, these 16bit ints will give "THIS IS BIG ENDIAN."
   On a little endian machine the characters will be exchanged pairwise. */
const cmakeint16 info_big[] =     {0x5448, 0x4953, 0x2049, 0x5320, 0x4249, 0x4720, 0x454e, 0x4449, 0x414e, 0x2e2e, 0x0000};

#ifdef __CLASSIC_C__
int main(argc, argv) int argc; char *argv[];
#else
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
#endif
{
  int require = 0;
  require += info_little[argc];
  require += info_big[argc];
  (void)argv;
  return require;
}

Determining if the getopt exist passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_64527/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_64527.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_64527.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_64527.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_64527.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
Linking C executable cmTC_64527
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_64527.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_64527.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o  -o cmTC_64527 

File /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:
/* */
#include <unistd.h>

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef getopt
  return ((int*)(&getopt))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

Determining if the mmap exist passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_038d6/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_038d6.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_038d6.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_038d6.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_038d6.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
Linking C executable cmTC_038d6
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_038d6.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_038d6.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o  -o cmTC_038d6 

File /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:
/* */
#include <sys/mman.h>

{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef mmap
  return ((int*)(&mmap))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

Determining if the sched_setaffinity exist passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_9f970/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_9f970.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_9f970.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_9f970.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -D_GNU_SOURCE   -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_9f970.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
Linking C executable cmTC_9f970
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_9f970.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_9f970.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o  -o cmTC_9f970 

/* */
#include <sched.h>

{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef sched_setaffinity
  return ((int*)(&sched_setaffinity))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

Determining if the usleep exist passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_add97/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_add97.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_add97.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_add97.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_add97.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
Linking C executable cmTC_add97
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_add97.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_add97.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o  -o cmTC_add97 

/* */
#include <unistd.h>

{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef usleep
  return ((int*)(&usleep))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

Determining if the sys_siglist exist passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_b498c/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_b498c.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_b498c.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_b498c.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_b498c.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
Linking C executable cmTC_b498c
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_b498c.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_b498c.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o  -o cmTC_b498c 

/* */
#include <signal.h>

{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef sys_siglist
  return ((int*)(&sys_siglist))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

Determining if the include file sys/wait.h exists passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_e6ad5/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_e6ad5.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_e6ad5.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_e6ad5.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_e6ad5.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.c
Linking C executable cmTC_e6ad5
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_e6ad5.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_e6ad5.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o  -o cmTC_e6ad5 

Determining if the include file unistd.h exists passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_dfdc9/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_dfdc9.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_dfdc9.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_dfdc9.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_dfdc9.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.c
Linking C executable cmTC_dfdc9
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_dfdc9.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_dfdc9.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o  -o cmTC_dfdc9 

Determining if the include file asm/byteorder.h exists passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_71a14/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_71a14.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_71a14.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_71a14.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_71a14.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.c
Linking C executable cmTC_71a14
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_71a14.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_71a14.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o  -o cmTC_71a14 

Determining if the SDL_JoystickGetAxis exist passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_8f0e5/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_8f0e5.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_8f0e5.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_8f0e5.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc  -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/SDL2   -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_8f0e5.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
Linking C executable cmTC_8f0e5
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_8f0e5.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc      -rdynamic CMakeFiles/cmTC_8f0e5.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o  -o cmTC_8f0e5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2main.a /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libSDL2.so 

/* */
#include <SDL.h>

{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef SDL_JoystickGetAxis
  return ((int*)(&SDL_JoystickGetAxis))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

CMakeError.log:

Spoiler

Determining if the stricmp exist failed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_f3e97/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_f3e97.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_f3e97.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_f3e97.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_f3e97.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c: In function ‘main’:
/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:8:19: error: ‘stricmp’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘strncmp’?
   return ((int*)(&stricmp))[argc];
                   ^~~~~~~
                   strncmp
/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:8:19: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_f3e97.dir/build.make:66: CMakeFiles/cmTC_f3e97.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:121: cmTC_f3e97/fast] Error 2

/* */
#include <string.h>

{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef stricmp
  return ((int*)(&stricmp))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

Determining if the strnicmp exist failed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_2fa7c/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_2fa7c.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_2fa7c.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_2fa7c.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc    -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_2fa7c.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o   -c /home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c: In function ‘main’:
/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:8:19: error: ‘strnicmp’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘strncmp’?
   return ((int*)(&strnicmp))[argc];
                   ^~~~~~~~
                   strncmp
/home/gwh/prboom-plus/prboom2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:8:19: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_2fa7c.dir/build.make:66: CMakeFiles/cmTC_2fa7c.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:121: cmTC_2fa7c/fast] Error 2

/* */
#include <string.h>

{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef strnicmp
  return ((int*)(&strnicmp))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}

I've split this morning's DEHEXTRA discussion into a new thread: 

Please continue discussion of it in there, for neatness' sake!

@dmdr Don't think that's your fault. It looks like CMake is tripping over the binaries not having a proper install destination. I don't know why it's doing that when it compiles fine for me and presumably other people. What distro are you using?

I don't exactly know what I'm doing either, but here's a patch you could try, if no one who knows more than me answers your question. (At your own risk! It probably won't break anything, but...)

Save it somewhere and then go into prboom2/src/ and run patch -p0 < /path/to/patchfile.patch

(or just edit prboom2/src/CMakeLists.txt and add RUNTIME DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/bin" to the relevant lines like below)

--- CMakeLists.txt.orig	2020-07-10 23:34:36.071143775 -0400
+++ CMakeLists.txt	2020-07-10 23:34:12.721134719 -0400
@@ -341,7 +341,7 @@
         )
     endif()

-    install(TARGETS ${TARGET} COMPONENT "Game executable")
+    install(TARGETS ${TARGET} COMPONENT "Game executable" RUNTIME DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/bin")
 endfunction()

AddGameExecutable(prboom-plus "${PRBOOM_PLUS_SOURCES}")
@@ -428,7 +428,7 @@
         RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY ${PRBOOM_OUTPUT_PATH}
     )
     ApplySDL2NetOptions(prboom-plus-game-server)
-    install(TARGETS prboom-plus-game-server COMPONENT "Game server executable")
+    install(TARGETS prboom-plus-game-server COMPONENT "Game server executable" RUNTIME DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/bin")
 endif()

Edited by plums

Thanks @plums, that works great!

FWIW, I'm currently using MX Linux which is derived from the stable version of Debian. It does have it's own repos for a few things but my cmake and other build tools all seem to be Debian standard (I also just updated Eternity, which worked fine). Mine not to reason why, I suppose.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:19 AM, fabian said:

Not exactly. I merely review pull requests and fix the occasional bug, but the actual UMAPINFO implementation is still up to Graf Zahl.

This ain't UMAPINFO: this is demos. Graf shouldn't have to be required to tackle the matter of resolving issues with demo compatibility based on his prior statements, and shouldn't be involved at all when contributions from anotak are involved. Given the lack of reply from the man since Monday and his ignoring of the chatter over dehacked extensions (in spite of his posting elsewhere) I don't think he's all that involved in the project right now, and I don't think we should have to wait for him to be.

We have code that improves the situation that should at least be referred to as this is something that will be an issue if it isn't addressed. Making this port such that demo recorders likely won't want to use it, given the lack of consideration that's being shown for demos, will be a pointless mark against it.

Looking back to Page 3, Graf has already voiced support for the demo extension idea:

On 6/16/2019 at 6:58 PM, dew said:

Basically, yeah. 0xff as the first byte is the way to go. But Eternity already does this, so it's not an "invalid" value. But Eternity then adds its own identifier string to the header, and anotak proposes that pr+ would do the same with its own string.

On 6/17/2019 at 1:58 AM, Graf Zahl said:

I didn't know that Eternity already used it. No problem putting a bit more info into the header or use 0xfe, for example.

A real identifier would be best, of course.

Fortunately, as mentioned above, anotak went ahead n' implemented this, and I've gotten word from dew (via Discord) that a couple of folks have tested it out and it seems all kosher, so I've gone ahead and made a pull request for it.

I'm mostly just a messenger here -- the code isn't mine and I'm far from the best person to weigh in on how well it works -- but it's been reviewed before, so if we could get it in and run a few more tests to make sure it's still all kosher, we can close the books on this one.

On the topic of demo recording, would demo with recorder's voice support worth adding to the port as well? It's a really neat feature and may be nice for people with shit PCs.

(The PRBoom+ build with said feature)

Obviously I don't know much about coding yet, so if someone enlightens me up on this I would be glad.

The features from that fork were considered once, and I think they still are on the table, but they first need to be fixed and finalized. IIRC their fork had some issues which is why the features never got merged to begin with.

I made a pull request to Xaser's branch that request. Assuming all goes well (all checks passed at least) the concerns brought up via code review should be dealt with. People may have new ones though, and admittedly I'm too busy and also too lazy to test it thoroughly.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, seed said:

Well, since I was also working on making a new release, I guess I'll post my builds too. Just like last time, both an optimized x86 Release build is provided in addition to an x64 one.

The list of changes is found in the provided changelog within the archive, covering what happened since my May 15th release.

Have fun and report any issues you find!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QX83oleeLSqH4fBTA90kXnR20u5WYGyA/view?usp=sharing

I was trying to run the x64 version provided here, but my Avast anti-virus blocks the program for some strange reason. Anyone else had this problem?

I'm not even sure this is the right version of PrBoom+ I want to download. I'm looking for a recent version that has the fractional mouse movement carry-overs when using "-shorttics". Is this the right one?

1 hour ago, Coincident said:

I was trying to run the x64 version provided here, but my Avast anti-virus blocks the program for some strange reason. Anyone else had this problem?

I'm not even sure this is the right version of PrBoom+ I want to download. I'm looking for a recent version that has the fractional mouse movement carry-overs when using "-shorttics". Is this the right one?

It probably thinks it's a virus for some reason. That's a false positive from your AV, so try adding it as an exception or something. Would also suggest using another AV product as well honestly, since Avast is dogshit nowadays and reports false positives like crazy, it happened with other ports already.

And yes it is, those builds as well as Never's from that time incorporate the feature.

20 hours ago, seed said:

It probably thinks it's a virus for some reason. That's a false positive from your AV, so try adding it as an exception or something. Would also suggest using another AV product as well honestly, since Avast is dogshit nowadays and reports false positives like crazy, it happened with other ports already.

And yes it is, those builds as well as Never's from that time incorporate the feature.

Ok, thank you. I messed with the Avast configs and got it working.

However, I'm seeing some bugs when using the mouse-wheel-up/down for binds.
First I tried binding mouse-wheel-down to "USE". But after scrolling once with my finger (about 4-5 scroll-instances), the game no longer let's me "USE" anything until I die or restart the level.
Then I tried binding mouse-wheel-down to swap to the Chaingun. But after scrolling a few times, I can no longer swap to the Rocket Launcher or BFG (bound to "Q" and "F" on my keyboard, respectively), and if I swap to any other weapon (for example the shotgun), the game immediately swaps again to the Chaingun, for the rest of the level.

My guess is, because the 4-5 scroll-instances happen extremely fast, the game thinks that the scroll-down "key" is permanently "pressed-down".

This seems to happen with 2.5.1.5 also, but not with 2.5.1.4

(If this is not the right place to report bugs please let me know where. Thank you.)

Edited by Coincident

8 hours ago, Coincident said:

(If this is not the right place to report bugs please let me know where. Thank you.)

It's better to post the bug reports here, because they make the reports much easier to keep track of.

Hi. Not sure if this is the right thread, but does this port still accept requests? I find the latest PrBoom+ builds posted here ideal for vanilla and/or close to vanilla gameplay, and I use it on a daily basis, along with Crispy. Excellent job!

That said, the one thing that I find a little bothersome is the map menu. Is this the only port where the player position does not remain centralized when walking with the map menu opened? If I walk too much, I have to close and open it again in order to centralize the player position. Sometimes the arrow (player) even disappears completely and the current area is not shown.

English is not my first language, so I hope I could make myself clear. 

This is in no way a major problem, but PrBoom+ is the only port I know with this particular characteristic. I believe fixing this bug (or implementing this feature) would be a nice addition.   

Thanks!   

Edited by slayermbm

1 hour ago, slayermbm said:

This is in no way a major problem, but PrBoom+ is the only port I know with this particular characteristic. I believe fixing this bug (or implementing this feature) would be a nice addition. 

Press the "F" key to engage "Follow" mode in the automap. This should give the behavior you're looking for.

You can press "F" again to disable follow mode.

8 minutes ago, JadingTsunami said:

Press the "F" key to engage "Follow" mode in the automap. This should give the behavior you're looking for.

You can press "F" again to disable follow mode.

I was not aware of this. Hum.

Maybe this option should be on by default?

Thank you very much!

It is on by default. And the option to disable it by pressing F on the automap is present in every source port ever (well, the ones that even support keyboards at least), because it is a feature straight from vanilla. Try it in Crispy, it'll happen there too.

1 hour ago, Shadow Hog said:

It is on by default. And the option to disable it by pressing F on the automap is present in every source port ever (well, the ones that even support keyboards at least), because it is a feature straight from vanilla. Try it in Crispy, it'll happen there too.

Are you sure? I just tested it and deleted the prboom-plus.cfg and glboom-plus.cfg files to generate them again. The first time you execute the program and exit, the files have "automapmode" set to "0x0", so the default is off. When on, the value reads "0x8" on prboom and "0x9" on glboom. Sorry to derail the thread, this is the last time I'm posting about it. It's not a big deal.

@slayermbm - don't apologize when you're correct. :)

Even the very oldest commit of the PRB+ repo as copied onto Graf's github (from 2000) has this line as part of the fancy advanced config processing, presumably from Boom (config processing and defaults are from Boom or MBF, automapmode is not).

https://github.com/coelckers/prboom-plus/blob/42ec2abe0f0bb5509db175703d36b4782dd951c0/prboom2/src/m_misc.c#L529

{"automapmode", {(int*)&automapmode}, {0}, 0, 31, // CPhipps - remember automap mode
   def_hex,ss_none}, // automap mode

The "{0}" part defaults the variable with automap flags to zero so no follow among other things.

Vanilla had just a basic static global variable:

https://github.com/id-Software/DOOM/blob/77735c3ff0772609e9c8d29e3ce2ab42ff54d20b/linuxdoom-1.10/am_map.c#L285

static int followplayer = 1; // specifies whether to follow the player around

which defaulted to "on" on every boot-up of the game (but if I'm reading it right, the current follow mode status is stored in the savegame so it may be on or off after loading a save).

Can't quickly find Boom code on github, but Fabian's Woof does not have a single mention of "automapmode" in the repo, and the vanilla-like "followplayer" is there still. So the existence of automapmode and saving it to cfg file happened post-MBF (in prboom non-plus?).

https://github.com/fabiangreffrath/woof/blob/719c98843377f827a8b00d1ca05dc2d349d5b33d/Source/am_map.c#L287

Edited by wrkq : Darn enter key submitting the whole message...