Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dead post... :)

Edited by Jeremixh

14 minutes ago, Bryan T said:

Yeah, sorry, I sorta stopped reading your long run on sentence about halfway through.

long run sentences is something for me to do all the time cause i should put reasons for what i post. i edited the title with (upgrade) so people won't jump at me saying this is in idgames archive and doomworld, no shit, i got it from either one of those sites, but i always make upgrades out of undesigned wads, hope you seen my point.

Edited by Jeremixh

So wait, are you just editing existing wads and reuploading them?

* Copyright / Permissions *

Authors may NOT use the contents of this file as a base for
modification or reuse.  Permissions have been obtained from original
authors for any of their resources modified or included in this file.

6 hours ago, xvertigox said:

i agree with you that i need permission from them, but where do i have to ask them? and existed files that's not fully implemented, i'm just making it better, i'm not the only one that can do this, you would too, but unless if you're not posting them, then don't, i'm just trying to have people download an upgraded existing file.

Since no maps were touched, I'm not sure why you couldn't post just the additions as a separate wad like NightFright did when he added a Mapinfo, fixed the typo in WILV22 and created a widescreen HUD.

6 minutes ago, EffinghamHuffnagel said:

Since no maps were touched, I'm not sure why you couldn't post just the additions as a separate wad like NightFright did when he added a Mapinfo, fixed the typo in WILV22 and created a widescreen HUD.

don't know who NightFright is, everybody keep mentioning to me about whoever that is, and i never thought about adding MAPINFO cause i was still going through some things, i wanted to look at the DOOM IWAD on SLADE, so i can see the things that was in et like certain WILV texts, and the HUD was already made by one of the communities, and why would i touch the maps when it's set up by the communities? and if you're talking about making a separate .deh file with little things in it, its not enough to complete the wad.

4 minutes ago, Doomenator said:

O RLY? )

Hide contents

0ci6e8D.png

didn't you read my caption? certain intermission screens are bugged? i'm still trying to work on it by the way, and once it's finished, i'll publish to fixed one in my folder, and delete this bugged one.

39 minutes ago, Jeremixh said:

don't know who NightFright is, everybody keep mentioning to me about whoever that is, and i never thought about adding MAPINFO cause i was still going through some things, i wanted to look at the DOOM IWAD on SLADE, so i can see the things that was in et like certain WILV texts, and the HUD was already made by one of the communities, and why would i touch the maps when it's set up by the communities? and if you're talking about making a separate .deh file with little things in it, its not enough to complete the wad.

Love the Intermission Screen (non-bugged) and the soundtrack you included, fits very well with the maps and overall theme in my opinion. Really appreciate what you're doing for these mapsets, but I REALLY think you should find a way to make this a separate addon, although tbh I'm not sure if its possible in this case since you changed some many little details.

1 minute ago, Beezle said:

Love the Intermission Screen (non-bugged) and the soundtrack you included, fits very well with the maps and overall theme in my opinion. Really appreciate what you're doing for these mapsets, but I REALLY think you should find a way to make this a separate addon, although tbh I'm not sure if its possible in this case since you changed some many little details.

i never specifically knew what the MAPINFO was, but since i researched about it, i know what to do to create a MAPINFO, there's another megawad that i'm willing to work on, i'll be tuning to add MAPINFO in it.

Do not modify the wad, thank you...You did not even ask for permission before.

Edited by datacore

So you "upgraded" a wad because you thought it was bland? That kind of thing is frowned upon, not to mention disrespectful to the author.

2 hours ago, Jeremixh said:

didn't you read my caption? certain intermission screens are bugged?

So, are you really think it is a bug? Omg, ok. )

2 hours ago, datacore said:

Do not modify the wad, thank you...You did not even ask for permission before.

i'm sorry. i should've ask because of the last time you visited this site, but the wad's still good with your hard work and the other communities.

1 hour ago, Super Mighty G said:

So you "upgraded" a wad because you thought it was bland? That kind of thing is frowned upon, not to mention disrespectful to the author.

at least i said, "oh merci, datacore." for his and the community's hard work.

Why you don't use a mod ? Or make your own wad ?

If all the players start modifying the Pwads without asking anything before, the mapping on doom will become a big mess...

(Sorry for my bad english)

6 minutes ago, datacore said:

Why you don't use a mod ? Or make your own wad ?

If all the players start modifying the Pwads without asking anything before, the mapping on doom will become a big mess...

(Sorry for my bad english)

i'm not a modder yet, but i'm learning, and i went to your page and i was gonna ask you but i've seen the last time you visited doomworld, which was a year ago, just before when i published it, and i thought that you stopped going through doomworld, i mean, nothing else was a big mess beside the intermission textures when i add new ones, the post is dead so that i won't disrespect your work, and making my own wad... i need people, i'm just one person here. i won't do it again though. promettre.

14 hours ago, xvertigox said:

People not even bothering to read those text files. And then they come to DW and complaining about being stuck at certain places, because lots of wads are not supposed to be played with jumping, crouching. e.t.c... what clearly described in those text files.

23 minutes ago, riderr3 said:

People not even bothering to read those text files. And then they come to DW and complaining about being stuck at certain places, because lots of wads are not supposed to be played with jumping, crouching. e.t.c... what clearly described in those text files.

but the wad was maps made only, at least titlepic, and sorts of things, but it is the developers' choice to disable jumping, and crouching.

The Modified wad does't work with prboom and glboom.

Musics and skies are nice but i don't want that for ET it's an olschool Pwad.

Thank you for your interest in my Wad, but you're wasting your time. Stop work on ET please.

Make your own wad and learn DoomBuilder it is the best way to modding Doom.

Thanks and good luck.

1 minute ago, datacore said:

The wad don't work with prboom and glboom.

Musics and skies are nice but i don't want that for ET it's an olschool Pwad.

Thank you for your interest in my Wad, but you're wasting your time. Stop work on ET please.

Make your own wad and learn DoomBuilder it is the best way to modding Doom.

Thanks and good luck.

understood.