Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Fish avatars?

Deviant Force said:

(sorry if im off subject I didnt read all them posts)

I like the fish avatars but I like my Avatar i might change someday to a Phish, how many fish avaTARS are out there anyway?

Most of them people make themselves and use, there is a selection on Doomworld of them in the avatar selection Dee-Lee. So as to how many there are out there, theres no telling. :D

Oh I see! I might make a fish avatar once i can Use my own avatars. Isnt it like 250 till you can use your own??

Oh and Nice to talk to you Doom Anomaly It's been awhile =D

Deviant Force said:

Oh I see! I might make a fish avatar once i can Use my own avatars. Isnt it like 250 till you can use your own??

Oh and Nice to talk to you Doom Anomaly It's been awhile =D

Yes, it currently is 250 posts or more, and you can have your own custom avatar. :D

Ct_red_pants said:

PH34R TEH COMMIE FISH!!!!

(Thanks to deathz0r for hosting)

It's ph33r

I was going to make one earlier but laziness set in. I made a mancubus fish for, well, Mancubus though.

Nanami said:
I was going to make one earlier but laziness set in. I made a mancubus fish for, well, Mancubus though.

Ya know, you could almost put some fins and a mancubus head on that picture lament posted, and it would be a great (if not completely disgusting) mancubus fish.

I refuse to have a fiend-fish, thank-you very much.

Nanami said:

This thread is going to hell.

People with fish avatars are fags.

No you are

Everyone needs a fish avatar.

EDIT: Best. Avatar. Ever. Made this today at school, hehe. I'm probably not changing it anytime within the next 20 years now.

I don't do fish, except when eating them.

...looks at the Brakfish...

Nanami said:

Everyone needs a fish avatar.

EDIT: Best. Avatar. Ever. Made this today at school, hehe. I'm probably not changing it anytime within the next 20 years now.

That's a cool looking fish.

Epyo said:

Hhahahaha, that's funny! I never knew it was a joke, I thought it was just a hook.

Still wondering what Job's fish is. Doomguy has a brown helmet?!

Yeah, remember the covershot that was for Doom 1 and on Doom walk thrus? He was holding a shotgun, and a caco was in the background. That's the Doomguy with his tan helmet.

I don't have any intentions of ever having a fish avatar. They're not a creature I can really relate to.

I did smack together a new avatar for myself today (Woo MSPaint!). Yeah, I guess it's pretty lame, so maybe I'll switch back to the bishounen avatar. But at least this one I made myself so what-ever.

My avtar's not gonna be a fish, it's gonna be somthin' else ;)

I ain't tellin'!!! :P

Epyo said:

Hhahahaha, that's funny! I never knew it was a joke, I thought it was just a hook.

Yeah, he said something about making an anti-fish avatar, so fraggle made an inverse-colored version of the pinkfish. Deadnail had something else in mind:

The original post

Damn. I can't believe I found that in like 5 seconds. I remember back when searches would only turn up everyhtin on the boards or nothing at all.