Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Fish avatars?

I started to collect all the fish avatars on doomworld I could find. After I grab a couple more I'll post the URL so people can tell me if I'm missing any.

OMFG! My 'Sliptrout' has just crashed my school's system!
It's a good thing I'm not conected to it!
/Grins evily

No fish for me thanks. not now not ever. I'll keep using my Lost soul. only now he's new and improved! (the Green Pile edition;) )

Lost Soul said:

No fish for me thanks. not now not ever. I'll keep using my Lost soul. only now he's new and improved! (the Green Pile edition;) )

Sweet avatar! :D

Heh, I was going to ask Silver if having a floating partner gave rise to any interesting new positions =)

Lost Soul said:

<3 <3 <3 A WALL!! <3 <3 <3

i just made a goatfish avatar (not goatse). heh, my first home-made avatar ever besides the silhouette goat head avatar. hope it looks good on the board. im gonna make some modifications to it as time goes on, to make it look better.

Ya, and you might want to add some contrast to it too. It's kinda washed-out.

how would i go about doin those things. i made it in paint and ran it thru photoshop's image size to get the 36x36 limit.

You know how to use photoshop right? If you want, I could see what I could do, but I wanna see how you go about it.

(I use PSP5)

I like my avatar, but I found a new one, really cool one. Too bad I don't have 250 posts.

Nanami said:

I made Brakfish in Photoshop 7.0 =)

Saw some freaky Brak advert for the comedy hour on CNX recently. Crazy stuff.

I've given thought to creating fish but i'm a little unsure about.

Heh, I was bored and made a Breeder fish (it's a bug thingy from Gloom, a quake 2 mod) :)

Made it from scratch. ^_^

It's at planetgloom.com although the site it's self isn't up to date on the latest dll (the code is messed with on a daily basis, keeping it fresh as well as to piss a few people off ;). It's a great team game with aliens vs humans, with the aliens being cute squishy critters that do nothing wrong and the humans being the evil no good skilless spammers...

...you can likely tell what teaam I play on all the time... ;)

I'm getting to it. :P

I was eating dinner. And working on your avatar.

This was done using an airbrush (mostly black except for the eyes). The only thing else that I did was trim the outline a bit and give it a transparency. I also made the eyes a row and column bigger. (at least this way you could see the pupils)

oh hohoh i like, i like! *respects foxes a bit more*
do you have aim btw? id like to follow up on this, more direct.

Uh, srry dont have it.

(AOL is the tool of satan!) :P

(however help with mirc would be nice)

Goat said:

what channel you in, im in doom and zdoom

disconnected?

Edit: Check your PM.

arg, i hate talking one-on-one on message boards it makes me feel like such an ass.

ok... so what youre saying is u dont know how to connect on mIRC? thats what i gather after hearing "help with mirc would be nice"

well then, um, open it up, and when you get into mIRC options, click add, type in "freenode" in the description, "irc.freenode.net" in the IRC Server, 6667 in the port, and anything u want in Group, i put Doom in as my group. click ok, and then select it and connect to it. once youve done that, u manually type in the channel as "#doom" or "#zdoom".

also u gotta make an identity for yourself, but thats self explanatory in the options menu and stuff.