Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeremixh

Making an account on Zandronum

since Zandronum was added from the update of Delta Touch, i asked, where can i make an account while i'm in the game, or do i have to make one on PC, or go to the official website to create one, i don't know at this point, help me out with the answers.

Screenshot_20190614-071455.png

You don't need an account to play Zandronum and there is no way to tie yourself to an account for the engine/playing. You can choose your player name in-game through the menu and console, but there are no accounts for playing, such as with zDaemon, which I doubt we'll ever see on a mobile device. 

1 hour ago, Fonze said:

You don't need an account to play Zandronum and there is no way to tie yourself to an account for the engine/playing. You can choose your player name in-game through the menu and console, but there are no accounts for playing, such as with zDaemon, which I doubt we'll ever see on a mobile device. 

i see "log in", yet its prefering a net game, and zDaemon, i'd be surprised, but i'll never appear on mobile.

Screenshot_20190616-173622.png

That option is for specific servers which use database features, as tempdecal said. You can't use it without being in a net game first anyway.