Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thewormofautumn

Mouse + Keyboard Support

For Xbox, please.

I'll be playing on Xbox and PC both, but I just want to play the Xbox version with M&K.

Might not be for everyone, but give us the option.

Why not just purchase a computer and play DOOM the way it was intended?

First person shooters are just awful on a consol for more reasons then I care to spend time listing.

2 hours ago, Malice said:

First person shooters are just awful on a consol for more reasons then I care to spend time listing.

Because it's not the topic of the thread, and maybe not everyone has the possibility to buy an entire computer to play Doom specifically. 

18 hours ago, Malice said:

See the first post again.

20 hours ago, Martin-CAI said:

Because it's not the topic of the thread, and maybe not everyone has the possibility to buy an entire computer to play Doom specifically. 

For the launch price of an xbox one you can build a decent spec PC that would mop the floor with the consol both graphically and in terms of frame rate.

On top of that you could do a million more tasks far more productively and not be restricted to the terrible UI of the consol.

I really don't understand the concept of trying to ram a square peg into a round hole here. If you want to play DOOM as you would on a computer then buy a computer... Architecturally consols these days are essentially nerf'd versions of PC's anyway while forcing far less user control due to the terrible operating systems on them.

Please don't start a console vs pc war.. People have them for different reasons. i.e. more casual play/exclusive titles etc

I think the main reason for them not to have it available would be that it would be overkill in multiplayer compared to those who didn't have it. For single player I see no reason they shouldn't add the support though.