Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

my parents have lost it

so my dad fuked the vcr up and said he didnt do crap. he mashed some button and the auto ecord feture came up. after i solved that problem, he said that i was building a bomb (spud gun) and that i shouldnt take instructions off the net cus i dont need to trust those poeople.
"WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT DAD?? I AINT BUILDING NO FUKING BOMB TO BLOW MYSELF UP!!! GESUS FUKING CHRIST!!""

THEN HE RANTS AND RANTS ABOUT HOW ITS SIMPLE TO BUILD A BOMB AND I STORM OFF WHILE HIS 70 YEAR OLD ASS WAtchES TV THATS SET AT AN EAR SHATERING 120 DECIBLES AND HE STILL CANT HEAR IT. MY DAD IS THE BIGGEST PRICK IN THE WORLD. I H8 THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!
HE TeLLS ME NOT TO WALK AROUND THE HOUSE WITH SOCKS ON
NOT TO CLOSE MY DOOR CUS WHEN HE YELLS AT ME FROM DOWNSTAIRS,HE TEARS HIS LUNGS TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION
I CANT LEAVE MY DOOR CLOSED AT NGHT CUS I WILL SUFFOCATE.
I CANT GET A CAR BECAUSE HE WONT LET ME GET A JOB DURRING THE WEEKDAY AND HE WONT GIVE ME A CAR CUS HE IS A FUCKING PRICK!!

sorry, had to let off 10k psi of stem

you deal with totalitarian i deal with delusional, greedy and insane. I understand that type of shit all too well. almost after 2 years of being in this country my parents devorced, i knew the cause even then. yet it was only a tiny fragment that i knew. At first all i knew that caused it was drug abuse, both where users. however my dad was picking up hooker after hooker, one named bobby(AKA nikkie) and another(and very nasty) name cheryl. cheryl was very abuseive and compulsive, mainly due to heavy drug use and drinking. she claimed i was evil because i did not give in to her demands. she was at times calm but she went into a violent and bizzar streak of pure insanity and rage. until one night she did not see the knife i held at her neck. the only thing that stoped me was my dad woke up and she stired. i recoiled back into the darkness fearing capture and a beating. I waited for 10 mins before silently leaving. It still gives me violent nightmares, however a month later she moved. I only hope she died a horrible death.
The other woman was a crack addicted hooker, as docil as a dead baby. though she too caused many problems. My father never learned from his mistakes and still commits the same crimes. I no longer speak to him and have moved on. It is never wrong to break away from a family if it is needed. being bound by blood does not exsist and even a family memeber can be a enemy

that is why monks invented beer. sweet and loavable

PS i have a batch of specail beer brewing in the basement. old famiy recipe

Try having everyone in your house having been commited to a nut-house. And an Open-marriage. Confuse me, confuse you.

phew, i thougt i would drop some napalm and start a flame war. i had no other place to get this out.
obviously smoking a joint and beer doesnt help, i can popem down and i wont get drunk ( im greek and there are no drinkung laws in greece. example, in some places a 4 year old kid can buy a beer or a jack d)(o yah, the chix are extreemly hot in greece, even the damn news reporters look like they where hired by playboy or penthouse). i just needed to cool of befor i went insane in the membrane. luckily the internet isnt as hopless and vast as some people think it is. hopefully i will persue my dream and become a computer technition or become a rally driver or a racecar drive but nothing dealing with nascar or indy cars or f1 cars.

some people consider me weird because i know more than the average person in my school. i had an iq test and it was above 120. the magnet kids in my school average 119. but somehow my body and mind isnt fit for my wisdom. i dont know everything, more like a piece of everything. sort of like that movie that was on fx just now. i think it was called contact. where this chick discovered a message and they where from space and she ended up going into a mechine that sent her through a wormhole and somehow she ended up in the galactic layline. althouhg to everyone else, nothing seemed to happen. everyone thought she passed out and had a dream.

btw, my dad is a prick. i hate his ass as much as cats hate water. he is a 70 year old croatian that is stupid to the bone, and what ever he says is right, even if he is wrong. he will ask me, and i will tell him, then he will go and ask someone the same question, like he didnt even trust me. my half brother and half sisters relised this and have done the best thing, not talk to his ass, forever. my closest brother, on my mothers side, is also greek and lived with us. once he god done with collage( first two years ) he decided to get a job and take a rest. my dad dissaproved. he orderd him to go to school because he was screwing around, and if he didnt go to collage, he would either kick him out or ask him to pay the rent. my brother finished school, and hightaled it out. i wish i could do this, or just go up to my dad and tell him that i aint scared of him no more and punch him in the gut. hopefully killing him. ----I am actually crying right now.--- mainly because i hate him soo much. i wish that he would just be out of my life. its not like he beat me, no no no. he beat me with words, and words are stronger. all my life i was told that i was a loser and that i would become nothing. he was the ownly person that told me this. for instance, one christmas, he baught me a book for a present( a fucking fishing encyclopeadia ). i procede to go upstairs and stab and rip the shit out of it with a knife.

i used to be depressed. i used to think up of ways to blow up things, like the school and myself with it all togeather so i would take out everyone. i had the knowhow. i had a plan and everything. i wished i could do it. my friends didnt care, they just care about me not blowing them all to kingdome come. and i do mean kingdome come. i had everythng sorted out in my had. it was absolutly perfect and un detectable. ( after watching tlc and discovery, the crime detectives will teach you things you dont need to know). but somehow, i didnt find a way to do it. i was just going through a fase in my life where i couldnt get good grades in school, no matter how hard i tried.

i also had bad luck with women. i dont know why, but women are not willing to even talk to me. they will rant and bitch at me or from what i said, but they will never come up to me and ask me how my day was and if i am sad will ask me if i am ok. nope nothing. but there wqas this one. she was beautiful. i fell in love the moment i met her. it was magic. then she left. fuck, then i sudently started to get an influx of women being nice to me. some from far, some in greece, and some from my school-1 of them. i call these people and stay in touch with them.

i am sorry i wrote this. but i felt that i must dump all this stress and agression out somewhere, and the best place i thought, was doomworld.

please, dont start shit. please.

.........well.........

Lets see...

some people consider me weird because i know more than the average person in my school. i had an iq test and it was above 120. the magnet kids in my school average 119. but somehow my body and mind isnt fit for my wisdom. i dont know everything, more like a piece of everything. sort of like that movie that was on fx just now.

Hmm, Same here, I'm smart, but I dont really use it, and every1 looks at me like Im a queer freak of the most horrid thing to ever be spawned on this planet.

all my life i was told that i was a loser and that i would become nothing.

I was told this too, but also by my "friends" and other kids at school, from Kindergarden-till now.

i used to be depressed. i used to think up of ways to blow up things, like the school and myself with it all togeather so i would take out everyone. i had the knowhow. i had a plan and everything. i wished i could do it. my friends didnt care, they just care about me not blowing them all to kingdome come. and i do mean kingdome come. i had everythng sorted out in my had. it was absolutly perfect and un detectable. ( after watching tlc and discovery, the crime detectives will teach you things you dont need to know). but somehow, i didnt find a way to do it. i was just going through a fase in my life where i couldnt get good grades in school, no matter how hard i tried.

Ditto, except, I didnt really think of blowing every1 else up, just myself, and I also made a poision once and put it in a kids pop (cuz I Hated this kid), but he didnt drink it cuz he was "full". I can get good grades, and hell I have, Im a A/B average student, but I've recently realized...I'm wasting my freaking life doing homework, and missing out on what Life is really about, having fun, expecially, at my age of 13. But to no avail, nobody likes me, nobody thinks im funny (besides looking), and nobody cares about me.

i also had bad luck with women. i dont know why, but women are not willing to even talk to me. they will rant and bitch at me or from what i said, but they will never come up to me and ask me how my day was and if i am sad will ask me if i am ok. nope nothing. but there wqas this one. she was beautiful. i fell in love the moment i met her. it was magic. then she left. fuck, then i sudently started to get an influx of women being nice to me. some from far, some in greece, and some from my school-1 of them. i call these people and stay in touch with them.

I suffer from this too. Most(all) girls look at me like im a freak, even when I stand up for them, protect them, defend them, be really nice to them, and go out of my way to do many things for them to make their lives and days easier. Nobody in my life has asked me if im feeling bad or anything, nobody has been there for me when I was in need of confort, nobody knew, nobody cared... And like you, there was this one Girl, whom I must say was a real cutie, actually was nice to me and liked me for who I was/am, and didnt base me on my looks, like evry one else had/does. and I gotta admit, I care for her more than anyone else on this planet, including myself, but no matter how much I loved her or cared for her, she left....I still talk to her today, via MSN, but not very often, and not nearly long enough...but it seems that I can get girls to fall in love with me when I talk to them over the Internet, but i cant get them to even look at me without giving me a dirty look in person.........

and I noticed something, if you listen to the song "im just a kid"...that pretty much sums up my social life for you...

...Meh, Life sux sumtimes, then other times, it feels like everything that you would want to ever have...

And go ahead, flame me for this, like I care...Ive been insulted for everything I do and what I look like for 11 years, not like anyone here is gunna make a difference...

well, i aint ugly, i am just not interesting to women. and i am also short, people come up to me and ask me why i am so short, and i ask them why does your face look like that or why your so fat. its funny.

fodders said:

Will you two get a room for God's sake?

Heh.

Heh, you’re kind of like my opposite, my folks are friendly, patent and supportive, but I am a complete dolt. I’m as thick as a brick, with next to no friends, no qualifications, no skills outside of some decent computer knowledge, (nothing that anybody here wouldn’t know) I am lazy, an extremely slow Lerner, I have always have been socially retarded, and I’m sure I have some psychological from being at home most of the time mucking around with my computer, and having next to no contact with people outside my family, I’m serous! I’ve started to talk out loud to myself almost all the time. And you know what the real beauty of it all is? I know I have nobody but myself to blame. I keep looking back over the months and years and thinking, “What the hell was I doing?” It’s like I have no control over what I say anymore. I’ve had plenty of opportunities to make friends, to get better marks, to even get the odd bit of female attain, but I’ll say or do something stupid, and know at the time that it is stupid, an blow the whole deal. It’s like I’m some sort of puppet of some unseen focuses amusement. I don’t feel I’m in control.

I don’t have any personal vendetta ageist the world. I don’t plat violent FPS because I want to take out my frustrations on hapless monsters, or terrorists or whatever; it’s more an escape from the real world. Games like unreal and Deus Ex are like my own personal adventurers I can take up when I wish. Sure, if I’ve had a really bad day I’ll boot up the Serious Sam demo to relieve some stress, but it’s not primarily why I play them. It’s not as bad now; I’ve been attending a short TAFE course to improve my English, (that is, my righting ect.). And I’ve been meeting people out side my own home. Not that I’m making friends (or enemies for that matter), but I am interacting more with the real world.

I’ve kind of lost track of where I was going with this… oh well, it’s fun to get this kind of thin of my chest. If it doesn’t make any sense, it doesn’t really have to. Umm carry on.

DOOM Anomaly said:

I got a room, At a Motel 6. :P

OMG you can afford $6 a night, you must be fuckin' rich!

Random change of topic: Canada has leagalized Absinthe

Insomniac said:

OMG you can afford $6 a night, you must be fuckin' rich!

U bet, for being 13 and getting no allowance, I'm proud of my Motel 6, at 6 bucks a night, its a bargain! :D

my parents have lost it

Hmmm. I wondor what gave it away, besides that retarded excuse for a dad you got.

Insomniac said:

Random change of topic: Canada has leagalized Absinthe

Nice drink, gets girls to like you more too, as we all know Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder:P

well, masterbation takes my mind off of women for a couple secconds, but the it gets me depressed afterwards.

kain said:

well, masterbation takes my mind off of women for a couple secconds, but the it gets me depressed afterwards.

Too much Information!

I realized something, the more I hear about this, the lower MY iq dips. Soon I'll be dumber than DOOM Anomaly! HAVE YOU NO MERCY?!?

Now that that's off my chest, I feel somewhat better. Maybe.

I have 2 (wait...3) main things to say:

1) What the hell did we get legalised?

2) I feel for you guys. While I suppose I'm a fair deal better off family-wise than you, I went through absolute hell in the 8th grade...It sounds almost exactly like your dilemas. Hell, one time my dad even got pissed and told me to re-pile the garbage at the end of the driveway because it made a poor display of our household...I mean, had i tore open bags and threw the stuff around I'd have to agree with him, but aside from one bag lying about a foot from the other it was exactly the same way i always pile it! Things have changed for me now, and my life's gone uphill since then. I still don't have too many close friends, but i guess that's because of my definition of a true friend.

I might even get a GF if i can muster up the balls. :]

3) I've got an essay due tomorrow 1st class i REALLY should be working on...have 2/6 paragraphs (Well, i've started that second one :)

damn...it's eleven o'clock...glad i slept early last night.

it takes me 30 minutes to tye a six page essay. or did you say six paragraphs?

Wow. That really sux. It kinda sounds like my life, although I'm good with my family. I only have a few good friends, I'm not great with my social skills, and I'm not really good at talking to girls. Well, there is this one girl that I like, but I'd probably never be able to... well talk to her unless I become brave enough. The only way I can talk to someone is either on AIM or something similar (Although I rarely use that nowadays) or talk to the person one-on-one in a quiet private place, so to speak. I also play Doom and other video games to escape the harsh realities of the real world. In fact, the only thing that's keeping me alive is Doom, my drawings and my dream to become a video game designer. Although I'm actually a nice person in real life, no one, other than my friends, bother to say hi to me. All they do is just ignore me or give me an odd look. That and mostly whisper some shit behind my back.

Eh... society nowadays is shit, but whaterya gonna do about? *sarcasm* Are ya gonna try and become some stupid hero type guy and stop the teen pop culture and all of the fads that's ruining society? That would be SOO cool if that happens!!! *sarcasm*

DOOM Anomaly said:

U bet, for being 13 and getting no allowance, I'm proud of my Motel 6, at 6 bucks a night, its a bargain!

at least this leaves plenty of time to spam the fuck out of these forums.