Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lone2401

Slayer's Club giveaways

Just a thread to share Doom Eternal giveaway prizes as i just got my Sentinel Coliseum Litho from the April giveaway.

6mKZpis.jpg

Even the envelope it came is in badass!

LDC83JL.jpg

9jmizx1.jpg

@thewormofautumn Sorry for taking so long to respond, I've been busy. The prizes seem to ship worldwide, if that's what you were wanting to know.

Oh I want some giveaways. I'm part of the club but rarely visit. Is it a competition or random freebies?

21 minutes ago, Chezza said:

Oh I want some giveaways. I'm part of the club but rarely visit. Is it a competition or random freebies?

After registering you have to opt in for monthly giveaways (each month). More Slayer points result in a better chance to win something. Slayer points are earned by daily visits, articles views and by submitting fan art.

17 hours ago, SamuelNMEvander said:

Would be nice to have Maledict back as a recurring flying enemy. Hope those are flying Maledict.

I mean, we already have the Gargoyles.

You'd also have to think of unique abilities and attributes to them.

But as far as i know, Maledict is a singular character (Betruger) i think.

3 hours ago, whatup876 said:

I mean, we already have the Gargoyles.

You'd also have to think of unique abilities and attributes to them.

But as far as i know, Maledict is a singular character (Betruger) i think.

So was the cyberdemon, until devs made supplementary episodes and started spamming them, heh heh...

Thread bump!

Just got my August giveaway prize in the mail- the Soul Extraction litho.

AZUAbjQ.jpg

The Slayers Club now has an avatar creator based off the HUD/UI mugshot, which sounds cool.

One thing i think is lame is whoever makes these "top 5" posts because a lot of the choices feel so random.

Like the top 5 levels for example, some screenshots are wrong/from different levels and number one is a Hell level from 2016, which is like the most basic visual version of Hell in the series.

For a website partially advertised around "Hello, fellow Doomers", it sure feels like someone has really weird taste and views that i can't imagine where it'd come from.

I mean, any fan has their own opinions and all but still.

9 hours ago, whatup876 said:

The Slayers Club now has an avatar creator based off the HUD/UI mugshot, which sounds cool.

Can you link it?

I've seen it on r/Doom and i think SC has an article about it now, but i also heard they may have screwed up the registering system?

Anyway, someone found a Doom calendar with two unseen pieces of artwork.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/dsycp2/so_i_was_looking_through_the_bethesda_store_and/

https://old.reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/dsydba/so_i_was_looking_in_the_bethesda_store_and_i/

Edited by whatup876 : grammar fix

Is anyone else having problems entering December's giveaway draw? The page says the competition is active but when I click the 'Enter Giveaway' button it says that the page is not published. 

@Eurisko  I just tried to enter and it doesn't seem to be working for me either. The November giveaway still seems to be active, or at least not marked as concluded. Can only guess their servers are dealing with backlog from Cyber Monday, so I'd give it a day or two.

21 minutes ago, LoneAlpha2401 said:

@Eurisko  I just tried to enter and it doesn't seem to be working for me either. The November giveaway still seems to be active, or at least not marked as concluded. Can only guess their servers are dealing with backlog from Cyber Monday, so I'd give it a day or two.

You're probably right ,though the November giveaway is marked as concluded on my screen but no winners announced yet. Very odd.