Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooM_RO

There should be a skin for those who finished Doom 2016 on UNightmare.

I love UNightmare. It's really brutally hard. The very definition of Nintendo hard.

I keep dying when I am halfway through but I really think there should be a reward for those who finished it. So why not make a special skin for those who did?

I still remember the first time I made into the Hell Guards and died at them on UNM. The feeling of "I really made it this far without dying? -WOW!" :D 

Since then I've completed it two times on UNM. Really fun challenge indeed which challenges to think strategically.

I think this would be pretty cool.i I mean I would never be able to get it, but for those who actually have the skill to complete such a difficult task should be rewarded something.

What's the point? They already announced there will be no traditional multiplayer. 

37 minutes ago, Job said:

What's the point? They already announced there will be no traditional multiplayer. 

You can see them in cutscenes. The MP has a Doomslayer in it.

I agree, but how would you unlock it? 

Would Eternal somehow be able to look for a “completed UN” flag in Doom’s save game data?

14 hours ago, Ramiel said:

I agree, but how would you unlock it? 

Would Eternal somehow be able to look for a “completed UN” flag in Doom’s save game data?

It checks for the achievement.

3 hours ago, DooM_RO said:

It checks for the achievement.

There's only an achievement for beating the first level on UltraNightmare, at least on xbox and PC.

I beat it on PC and I took screen shots and pictures with my phone I was so happy, but I didnt get any achievement for it.

8 minutes ago, StainlessSteel said:

There's only an achievement for beating the first level on UltraNightmare, at least on xbox and PC.

I beat it on PC and I took screen shots and pictures with my phone I was so happy, but I didnt get any achievement for it.

I know but they could introduce one.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, Job said:

there still is multiplayer, you can show of your skins to the demons which are supposed to be controlled by other players

On 6/23/2019 at 4:08 PM, StainlessSteel said:

My mind is blown they didn't add an achievement for that.

Hugo Martin congratulated me on facebook group "the Doomyard", which used to be the Doomworld group after I posted a screenshot of completing the campaign on UNM the first time, and later he told me in a private message that none of their employees could do it at Id. :)