Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the quake'n steak...mmm good

well it is time kiddies for some gameing related dreams. this one might be a good idea

well i forget the name of the resteraunt, in my dream, but it was cool. first you walk in a get a menu and a seat. each table has 2 flat screen monitors and what looks like a link up om the wall. a waiter begings me a keyboard and the games menu. not only do you get a kick ass meal you can play games too. It is a LAN party with great food. I order a meal called 'quake'n steak' it is only $9. from the games list i look and notice a few. "doom-play the classic exe version or the newer ports of this out of the world classic." "quake comes with the quake'n steak but you can still order it with anything. We have many MOD's and maps to play. try it online or aginst other customers. quake, quake II and quake 3( aswell as mods)
"half-life play the single player or the online version. all popular mods included. many good maps too."

no matter what meal you got you could choose a game. I choose doom, quake came with the meal no matter what. You could play for an hour and a half at most, unless you paid 3 more dollars for each new hour( or bought another meal.)

honestly i think that would be a neat resteraunt to go to. nothing like a LAN party while you wait on your food.

People don't have time to play games and eat at the same time. Besides, most people would probably not order any food, and just come for pop, snacks (ie. chips, pizza) and just play the games.

There's a realy nice place here in Calgary called Cyber Park. It's a "gaming lounge" thats owned by an oriental family. It's open 24/7, sells coke, juice and water. The biggest feature is the computers (of course). they have 30 booths with fast computers, DSL internet, lots of multiplayer games (most popular: CS), and it's always busy. People walk in, order a computer, and pay $3 per hour to play, often staying for hours and ordering in pizza.

Sephiroth said:

no matter what meal you got you could choose a game. I choose doom, quake came with the meal no matter what. You could play for an hour and a half at most, unless you paid 3 more dollars for each new hour( or bought another meal.)

honestly i think that would be a neat resteraunt to go to. nothing like a LAN party while you wait on your food.

Didn't your mom ever tell you not to play with your food?

That sounds like the coolest thing since the Cinema Grill. If I could, I would start a friggin' business that was like that. I'd call it Down the Hatch.