Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

The music showed off at Phobos is badass and I can't wait till full release to hear it.

That's my favorite so far, I hope for more glitchy\synth stuff like that

5 hours ago, Novaseer said:

I wouldn't listen to it standalone, but it fits the game very well.

I like it. Looking forward to hear how he has mixed in the classic Doom 2 music. I wouldn't listen to it necessarily by itself but it fits very well for the game.

Posted (edited)

Mick Gordons music is fucking bad ass! DOOM 2016's soundtrack was brutal, I'm really looking forward to what he turns out with for Eternal.

I know he put out a call for death metal screamers earlier this year to make a screamer choir , he didn't state that it was for DOOM Eternal but c'mon....... it doesn't take a genius. Can't wait to see how that sounds.

New tracks sounds better than Doom '16 OST, for sure. Mick Gordon is cool guy and awesome musicant.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Eurisko said:

Mick Gordons music is fucking bad ass! DOOM 2016's soundtrack was brutal, I'm really looking forward to what he turns out with for Eternal.

I know he put out a call for death metal screamers earlier this year to make a screamer choir , he didn't state that it was for DOOM Eternal but c'mon....... it doesn't take a genius. Can't wait to see how that sounds.

This was confirmed after it happened; series of tweets and Instagram posts put up by Mick and by participants had photos of the choir stage lit with red lighting and decorated with candles and pentagrams, and Mick wrote "RIP AND TEAR" on a whiteboard at some point. In fact, I believe you are already hearing some of the results in the post-BE3 trailer; there is clearly live-recorded lyrics going on in the background music and it sure ain't singing of the ordinary variety.

3 hours ago, Quasar said:

This was confirmed after it happened; series of tweets and Instagram posts put up by Mick and by participants had photos of the choir stage lit with red lighting and decorated with candles and pentagrams, and Mick wrote "RIP AND TEAR" on a whiteboard at some point. In fact, I believe you are already hearing some of the results in the post-BE3 trailer; there is clearly live-recorded lyrics going on in the background music and it sure ain't singing of the ordinary variety.

Ahh I missed this. and yes , there's definitely some kind of screaming going on in that trailer. I believe this is the pic you were referring to?

image.png.90c5a6a12e55c4ec13202e289d4076b0.png