Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

18 minutes ago, Finnthemapmaker said:

noisebloom is right abour everything expect one thing.Making  friends here. 

Lmao you would better off talking to a courpse. lol making friends here.Plus

You are a mapper. You will never gain something being friends to These people.Hell , only take their feedback and nothing else. One more tip better be silent. You are lucky you got the softies and not the agrresive ones leaving comments.Also if i were you i would act as if there are no comments and never respond.

I disagree with you. There are plenty of friendly people, who can help - look at private testers thread. And friends come with time here or at least someone to talk to time. I gained much more support and recognision when I joined doom discord servers and shared my screenshots and work, listening feedback. If you look at any serious, helpful mapping criticism and words as threat and personal attacks you most likely won't last long. The easiest way is put any personal feelings towards mapping stuff aside when you put it in thread. Nobody really cares to attack or hate you. Also, I'm sorry if experiences here weren't pleasant. I was here new too few years ago and I didn't get much of feedback or good words on my really first maps much as I wanted to, unlike new people these days. So yeah, be steady and patient with everything. Good luck with future mapping.

I agree with Misty. One should have an open mind to grasp the criticism that you can get and apply it. Of course, the mapper can also stand firm with the ideas that it has the map to respect that. There are a LOT of people who can help with your quest but also, you need to think that not always people are available for you because of reasons.