Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, so I played your wad and this is just a doom2.wad with some edited TITLEPIC and sprites.

advice: put custom stuff into a custom wad file and not into the iwad, also, don't distribute iwads, not even edited ones.

23 minutes ago, crazyflyingdonut said:

Did you drop out of school or something?

Perfect representation of the Doomworld community.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I opened the wad up in Doombuilder and it seems to contain nearly all the original and unmodified Doom 2 Levels in addition to your own levels. I'm not sure why exactly as its not necessary to use them to placehold map slots in an Iwad. You might wanna remove them as it'll get you in a lotta trouble.

Edit - Ok nevermind, I played the wad real quick and its just the Doom2 levels but they've been horribly raped (vertices and linedefs stretched all over the place. This is obviously just a troll post, or at least a bad joke.

Edited by Count651

4 hours ago, Mordeth said:

Link removed.  Please remove IWAD originals before trying to upload / link again.

I don't how to remove the map on doombuilder

Don't edit existing levels. Make some new ones yourself.

It is... really not difficult.

Seriously. Making new Doom levels is SO EASY these days that there's simply no excuse anymore.

Also are you 12? Please try harder to write posts that make sense.

Guest Unregistered account

This tutorial covers setting up the editor and creating a new map, without editing the existing IWADs. It's for Doom Builder 2 but applies to GZDoom Builder as well.

3 hours ago, Kapanyo said:

This tutorial covers setting up the editor and creating a new map, without editing the existing IWADs. It's for Doom Builder 2 but applies to GZDoom Builder as well.

is there a way to make the wall solid?

16 minutes ago, Super Mighty G said:

Do not distribute edited IWADs. Take a step back and try to learn what you're doing.

i know but i failed to do use slade and doom builder

So let me get this straight, this wad is just you taking the original Doom 2 levels and breaking them as well as making them unplayable? I hate to sound like an ass but this is a terrible idea and also against the rules. I seriously advise you to learn more about Doom and Doom editing. Then come back here with a serious project that we can play and give you actual feedback on.

3 hours ago, ILIKEDOOM2 said:

i know but i failed to do use slade and doom builder

Start by making a new map, click File->New in Doom Builder. You don't need to and shouldn't be opening Doom2.wad. It's also against the rules to distribute the core game wads (IWADs) this way as it is copyright infringement, and not knowing how to not do that isn't an excuse. If you can't figure it out, ask first, especially since you've already been told not to do that.

6 hours ago, ILIKEDOOM2 said:

is there a way to delete the wall design?

WHAT DO YOU MEEEEEEEEAAAANNN

Again, link removed for distributing original IWAD material. Seriously, don't do that. Follow the basic instructions from peeps in this thread.

5 hours ago, Edward850 said:

Start by making a new map, click File->New in Doom Builder. You don't need to and shouldn't be opening Doom2.wad. It's also against the rules to distribute the core game wads (IWADs) this way as it is copyright infringement, and not knowing how to not do that isn't an excuse. If you can't figure it out, ask first, especially since you've already been told not to do that.

How about about my hud picture or even the credit scenes weapons photo also starting menu picture and suckmadick picture they cannot see it in the slade.

About a month ago when i was feeling really low i decided to mess around very briefly in Doom Builder bugfix-r3060 (the latest version at that time) for my very first time without any knowledge whatsoever of how to do anything. I was going to try to learn how to make a map by studying up on guides and whatnot but my life hasn't been very good lately so i never managed to do that. I did want to at least see what Doom Builder was all about so i opened it up and immediately began to mess around. I actually managed to make a solid room and managed to spawned myself in to test the so called "map" (although at first i got stuck in a wall haha). 

My point is, is that it's a LOT easier these days to at least make something simple such as a room since Doom Builder has a built-in node builder compared to let's say the mid 90's map editing tools. Perfecting map making is a whole other story though ;) Use the tutorials posted above. Those should help.