Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

(***Currently not available*** ) Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

1 hour ago, Jeremixh said:

would you accept music packs, i made two if you ok with that.

What you mean?

1 hour ago, Austinado said:

What you mean?

do you wanna a 32 map music wad, that's what i mean.

Guest Unregistered account

@Xyzzy01 Oh crap, that was released?? My first contribution to a finished MegaWAD and I wasn't even aware of it! That's cool.

1 hour ago, Jeremixh said:

do you wanna a 32 map music wad, that's what i mean.

Yeah..ill give it a try ;)

24 minutes ago, Kapanyo said:

@Xyzzy01 Oh crap, that was released?? My first contribution to a finished MegaWAD and I wasn't even aware of it! That's cool.

We released it within about two weeks of the final map being submitted. It was efficient!

But yeah I'd love to see a recording of a run through of it. Both Xyzzy's original campaign and the CP part.

I could do with seeing more playthroughs of The Becoming: 

Bear in mind though, that the episode was designed for Hurt-Me-Plenty. :)

(EDIT: derp, this is an Ultimate Doom episode -- replacing episode 2. Try not to hold that against it though. :P )

Edited by Jayextee : I appear to be unable to read. Derp.

These are all of the maps I've made that I've published so far. Whether, with Depths 2, you play the demo now or wait for the full version is totally up to you.

54 minutes ago, Austinado said:

Yeah..ill give it a try ;)

it'll be coming in a few hours or minutes, i'll give it a message to you.. :)

Edited by Jeremixh

There you go. It's a conversion mod, but it's GZDoom compatible, and you don't have to play all of it.

In case you feel like playing a single map WAD for good old Doom 2, you can try this one:

Bigger, freeroam-esk map. (35 minutes - 2 hours to complete)

Smaller, more compact map. (7 - 15 minutes to complete)

Both require GZDoom, both have jump/crouch disabled, freelook is allowed.

Have fun (hopefully).

Well since your offering:

TMoD Episode 0 [TNT Strikes] and 1 [War on Poneto]

Episode 2 [Cybernetica Dreams]

TMoD 3D - This is the 1.0 alpha build, I will be releasing alpha 1.1 soon. Just want to clean up the hub system and map 4 of hub 2.

I offer one of the few 32map Megawads for GZDoom. Hope you like a lot of monsters :)..but not slaughter style.

Seems like I have to join here. :)

As mentioned in the txt-file level 01 is ready to test, after I got some very helpfull input from a bunch of testers a few weeks ago (and @Suitepee forced himself through the early version). The upload will come later today (I still have some little details to change).

So if you can find the time I would love see you playing at least the first level:

CONFINEMENT 256 - DOOM COMMUNITY

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/megawads/conf256

@Xyzzy01

Must say im enjoying this very much...

"Open Canyon" by LEODOOM85..was quite a challenge....had to save ammo...and alot of patience...

This Map was a Hell and Hard one..."AGITATION" by JUDGEDEADD

Last level Confinement 256 - Doom Community

(fun fact, at almost the end of the video there is a pop on my screen...sorry about that)

@Xyzzy01, i know that the follow up is secret levels, and there is still your levels to play. Ill do it in the future. Im going to play some other WADS, because man, was i trappped in a box!!!

Final remarks:

- What a beatifull set of minds, each map with their kind of dificulty but is managable, with trial and error. 

- Addictive!

- You want a Challenge? You have it here!

- You want something different? You have it here!

- Reccomended? 100%.

Edited by Austinado

Ah yes, back when I didn't know nuffin' about map formats or detail or gameplay and just wanted to release my dang mapset already... but then the community was apparently eager to make their own set of maps for this XD

Never thought I'd be so happy to see these maps again. This was a lot of fun to play and put together behind-the-scenes with Bauul and Dragonfly :D Thanks for playing this ginormous happy accident, glad you enjoy it so far!

Glad you're enjoying them Austinado!  Thanks for the video too, it was fun watching you play.  I'd forgotten quite how much variation there was in how people approached a 256x256 map.  

You should check out Atonement! Only the first three episodes are out right now, but I'm working on more!

That's fine, Austinado! If it's not too late, I will warn you about my Stupidstein map - it's very hard in comparison to anything in conf256! I recommend trying it on "Hey, Not Too Rough" or even "I'm Too Young To Die!".

@Xyzzy01

Stupidstein II: Spear of Dumbass

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/themes/wolf3d/zzwolfss

So, like the author says "This is like Minesweeper, only the "mines" can cause chain reactions...", i played this map and man oh man, only one word comes to me...Death. Im not saying i did not like it, but i died alot. Maybe because i should have been more patient. You get ammo enough to pass the arch-villes and the player is well nourished with health. 

The secret gives you the ultimate weapon, but i think i did not use it well, and when i got to the final fight...i had not enough rockets to defeat the final boss.

The author advised me to play in "Hey, Not Too Rough" or even "I'm Too Young To Die!", but i always play in "Hurt me Plenty!" and so i did.

I apolologize to not finished the final fight, but like i said...not enough ammo at the end for me, and with no protection from the map, no ammo at the final fight, i could not do it. With all the cons i gave...its still very positive...

Final Remarks:

- Yeah its diferent! 

- The music gives you a misterious going on! Loved it!

- Hard...but you just wanna keep going...

- Simple map design. Sometimes simples is enough, the idea is theres and simple map design, was very good choice.

- If you dont be carefull, you will remember this word alot...DEATH.

- I think you should try it out...i had fun!

Holy moly, 40 minutes of death! I really appreciate the effort you put into beating this challenging map, thanks so much for playing! Glad to know you had fun anyway :D