Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

(***Currently not available*** ) Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

Well life.

Life is not going great... my life in this moment is taking a big turn around.

Ill be absent probably a long time..not saying im not returning..but it will be a long time. You guys dont have to worry about a thing..i just have to put things together on my own. I dont know how long it will take..but surelly will take some time. You guys keep Doom on-going...and ill try to keep on-going the best way i can.

Cheers you all, take care.

Austinado

Damn that sucks sorry to hear that Austinado :( hope things get better for you with time, take as long as you need

Ah, it's sad to hear that. I can relate you man, because i'm also facing financial issue these days and even my family is trying to sell my pc (which will prevent me from doing doom stuff). It's so frustrating...

You don't have to do remaining requests if you don't want to, i understand that and i'm pretty sure so does everyone. Just take care dude...

Same shit, in September I probably won't do mapping at all after the Modest Mapping Challenge (One of the reasons why I rarely appear on streams already) and this is okay, you never know when real life will take you. So don't be pessimistic and do what you think you should. BFC. (Big f**king cheers)

20 hours ago, Austinado said:

Well life.

Life is not going great... my life in this moment is taking a big turn around.

Ill be absent probably a long time..not saying im not returning..but it will be a long time. You guys dont have to worry about a thing..i just have to put things together on my own. I dont know how long it will take..but surelly will take some time. You guys keep Doom on-going...and ill try to keep on-going the best way i can.

Cheers you all, take care.

Austinado

Sorry to hear that Austinado. I really hope that everything will work out ok, and just remember - you have friends and family here. You are not alone. 

I'm gunna miss your Doom streams, especially now that my new map is ready. Oh well. Some other time. 

Good luck and stay strong. Come back safe.

Title: Infight for Vacation

- Source port; Vanilla / PrBoom+ or ZDoom (i suggest glBoom+ or Crispy Doom)

- IWAD; Doom 2.

- File: ifv.wad

- Pistol Start or Continuous gameplay; Pistol Start

- Skill Level; HMP or UV. (i suggest UV)

- How Many maps? 1 map. (Slot 01)

- Gameplay: Classic

- Gameplay Length? About 10 or 15 minutes.

Link: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/g-i/ifv

Title: Cause Perdue

- Source port; Vanilla / PrBoom+ or ZDoom (i suggest glBoom+ or Crispy Doom)

- IWAD; Doom 2.

- File: csprd1.wad

- Pistol Start or Continuous gameplay; Pistol Start

- Skill Level; HMP or UV. (i suggest UV)

- How Many maps? 1 map. (Slot 01)

- Gameplay: Classic

- Gameplay Length? About 10 minutes.

Link: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/a-c/csprd1

csprd1.zip

ifv.zip

On 7/5/2019 at 9:41 AM, Austinado said:

Trick or Treat

by @MrFroz

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/v-z/ztricky

So, i got to be honest here, im not a fan of a Doom2 WAD where the player have to jump (platforming) but i respect who does it. I think jumping, breaks the game...makes it less fluid.

About Trick or Treat, i got this surprise, and i runned with it.

Its not a bad map, but with open space, it could had more...not bad design, its simple, with interesting features. I got a little frustration, because instead of thiking in having fun, i was thinking where the hell ill get ammo.

I think there is an area that i didn´t explore...i finished the map, so i supose i did not had to go there....

Final remarks:

- If its a jumping (platform) map, tell us please.

- A little more Ammo man...i starved about it....

- The "fountain of "rejuvenation" is a nice touch,

- The "pools" of water,slime,lava, are a nice touch.

- I think you could improve this...because like i said, its not a bad map.

-----//-----

I just thought at the moment that this being a level for ZDoom, it was sort of granted that it would require jumping and such. You're correct about mentioning it, though, and also about the scarcity of ammo. I think a couple more secrets wouldn't have hurt.

I hope to release an improved, better balanced version of this map soon. Thank you for playing and for the feedback.