Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

(***Currently not available*** ) Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

You suck, man; I'm about to be gone for another week. 

But seriously, much luck and success in your own mapping endeavors. You've been a valuable asset to me, and, I'm sure, many others. And of course, I'd be happy to playtest your stuff publicly or privately at any stage of development.

You do you buddy

I hear you I've been having less time to play these days too

This was a great service you offered and I thank you for it

I owe you a playthrough of your megawad that you're working on. Give me a shout when it's done!

download the 3.0 version, there is a cool powerup if you pick up a berserk, or type "give berserk2", also try alt fires. Basically you play as a fire skeletal demon with cool weapons

NO MORE SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED FOR THE TIME BEING

12 hours ago, Austinado said:

Hello everyone.

Im not accepting requests from now on. Like always, time has been quite little and fortunately i have found a file wich contains all my saved work in progress ( Supercharge Final Scourge - Catharsis). So im planning to work on my little project of 10 maps, polish and balance gameplay and all, and then i can return (indetermined time) for your Doom WADs requests . I do am planning to return after the release of my project.

- The requests that were done until this moment will be done and posted here in this thread forum;

- You guys need someone to playtest/record your maps, you have the all mighty @HAK3180 or even @Clippy (tough he dont have thread on DW but i can see that he randomly does some video recordings/asking him privately does not offends i believe).

I hope i returning before or mid November2020, until then...get your asses mapping so we can play cool stuff! 

Cheers,

Austinado  ;)

Hey man. I posted my request before you made that announcement, so i think it's valid and you will do it (?)

If that's the case, i just want to inform you that my wad just got updated which i fixed most of bugs and improved several things. So please redownload the wad and play on this version instead.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/3ican7dcguyviol

It's okay if that means you have to put me in last position in queue list, just make sure you play on the most recent version.

Thanks! Good luck with your maps btw

Well life.

Life is not going great... my life in this moment is taking a big turn around.

Ill be absent probably a long time..not saying im not returning..but it will be a long time. You guys dont have to worry about a thing..i just have to put things together on my own. I dont know how long it will take..but surelly will take some time. You guys keep Doom on-going...and ill try to keep on-going the best way i can.

Cheers you all, take care.

Austinado

Damn that sucks sorry to hear that Austinado :( hope things get better for you with time, take as long as you need

Ah, it's sad to hear that. I can relate you man, because i'm also facing financial issue these days and even my family is trying to sell my pc (which will prevent me from doing doom stuff). It's so frustrating...

You don't have to do remaining requests if you don't want to, i understand that and i'm pretty sure so does everyone. Just take care dude...

Sorry to hear that Austinado. You've helped a lot of people in this community with your playthroughs and the community will be glad to see you again when you return.

Keep your head up and you'll get through your troubles just fine. Take care.

Same shit, in September I probably won't do mapping at all after the Modest Mapping Challenge (One of the reasons why I rarely appear on streams already) and this is okay, you never know when real life will take you. So don't be pessimistic and do what you think you should. BFC. (Big f**king cheers)

20 hours ago, Austinado said:

Well life.

Life is not going great... my life in this moment is taking a big turn around.

Ill be absent probably a long time..not saying im not returning..but it will be a long time. You guys dont have to worry about a thing..i just have to put things together on my own. I dont know how long it will take..but surelly will take some time. You guys keep Doom on-going...and ill try to keep on-going the best way i can.

Cheers you all, take care.

Austinado

Sorry to hear that Austinado. I really hope that everything will work out ok, and just remember - you have friends and family here. You are not alone. 

I'm gunna miss your Doom streams, especially now that my new map is ready. Oh well. Some other time. 

Good luck and stay strong. Come back safe.

Title: Infight for Vacation

- Source port; Vanilla / PrBoom+ or ZDoom (i suggest glBoom+ or Crispy Doom)

- IWAD; Doom 2.

- File: ifv.wad

- Pistol Start or Continuous gameplay; Pistol Start

- Skill Level; HMP or UV. (i suggest UV)

- How Many maps? 1 map. (Slot 01)

- Gameplay: Classic

- Gameplay Length? About 10 or 15 minutes.

Link: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/g-i/ifv

Title: Cause Perdue

- Source port; Vanilla / PrBoom+ or ZDoom (i suggest glBoom+ or Crispy Doom)

- IWAD; Doom 2.

- File: csprd1.wad

- Pistol Start or Continuous gameplay; Pistol Start

- Skill Level; HMP or UV. (i suggest UV)

- How Many maps? 1 map. (Slot 01)

- Gameplay: Classic

- Gameplay Length? About 10 minutes.

Link: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/a-c/csprd1

csprd1.zip

ifv.zip