Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

(***Currently not available*** ) Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

23 hours ago, DooM_RO said:

Thank you for playing my WAD, @Austinado I hope you will complete it but if not no worries, I know it's very long.

You wondered how long it took to make. I put a lot of effort into my WAD, so much that I'm embarrased to say how long it took me but it was my first WAD (and first ever mod for anything) and I was fooling around not having a clue what I was doing. It was only due to my stubborness that I managed to finish it. Was it worth the effort? Maybe, but I feel someone else could have done a better job considering the timeframe. 

Man dont be embarassed. You take the time you need.  I can tell you it is always worth if you enjoy doing it...in my perspective, you can do a megawad, with smaller maps... still with the great level of difficulty and quality you gave us in that trilogy...its depends only of you.

You keep it going...cheers.

Hey so i finished my new wad . It's 2 short maps 

Here . Hope you are pleasantly supriced :)

Hello guys...so i think i messed this shit up. I have tried to change my password of my acount and now...fucking hell, it created a new one...so for now i cant access to my previous acount Austinado and i have username now of Austinadoom. If you guys have any idea how i can manage this...i would apreciate that...

1 hour ago, Austinadoom said:

Hello guys...so i think i messed this shit up. I have tried to change my password of my acount and now...fucking hell, it created a new one...so for now i cant access to my previous acount Austinado and i have username now of Austinadoom. If you guys have any idea how i can manage this...i would apreciate that...

Click the 3 lines   . After you click them press sign out.Then you can sign back to your old one.If you remember your old password that is.

IMG_20190716_225431.jpg

39 minutes ago, Finnthemapmaker said:

Click the 3 lines   . After you click them press sign out.Then you can sign back to your old one.If you remember your old password that is.

IMG_20190716_225431.jpg

im back thanks man!!!

TESTING FACILITY

By @Tuckymonster

Download here

WARNING: My microfone sounds like shit...im sorry.

So, about this one....yeah...no.

It looks like an experiment, unfinished map...using customized monsters, probably from realm666 and some mod monsters at the end of the video. Maybe you can call it a troll? I dont know. I gave some advises in the video...but yeah...its a no no...even if it a start. 

Final remarks:

- I said for you take your time.

- Is this a joke to you? Because if it is...well....nope.

- TUTORIALS...watch some videos of good WADs...start from somewhere.

- There is nothing more to say. I think you got the point.

-----//-----

ENTRY

By @Magicana

Download here

WARNING: My microfone sounds like shit...im sorry.

So, i started to play this one with high expectations, because i have played and recorded SEWER map from this mapper. 

But man...i got disapointed...frustrated. Im sorry, i have to be honest with you...when i got to the part where the imps teleport, Lost Souls...i could not past it. Got frustrated....tried and tried and tried. And....no.

Final remarks:

- Probably its not a slaughter map...but it sure made me feel like it was.

- In my point of view, it ruins the map. Its ok to come a wave of monsters, but,  just giving weapons ( without BFG) and no megasphere, no soulsphere...no medkits...no place to cover...they have teleported from EVERYWHERE...come on man...

- Im sure you have playtesters that did it...they have gone trough this area...but no, not me. Dont expect all the players to be hardcore...im not one of those.

- Hope to see more from you...im here ill wait, if you still want me to do it.

-----//-----

BLOODY KNUCKLES

By @noisebloom

Download Here

So, we have a first map, interesting in a way that it gives the hell theme, secret (a little too obvious, the weapon), playing with lights, lifts and not a bad monster placement. In general, for a first map, we cant ask for Greatness, but one thing is for sure...if you train yourself mapping, learning more, perfect your maps, yes...you will get there. I liked it...simple and a good start! 

Final remarks:

- Keep on now...dont you stop.

- Test the map yourself...you can see the flaws...correct, and test 10 more times if necessary.

- 1st map? Well i must say, yours its more interesting that mine was. Good Job.

- Hope to see more!

-----//-----

GET OUT OF THE DARK

By @eLeR Creative

Download here

So, yeah...for me, this is a good one.

I enjoyed pretty much to play this map, and you can see this is no amateur. Good monsters placement, good point to point to reach goals and be carefull, you can die in no time. I tried to record about 2 times before i recorded the 3rd time and finished it....with joy!

Final remarks:

- You starve for ammo in the beggining, at the end of the map, i got belly full of it!

- Chaingunners...EVERYWHERE...man you must love them...they were a pain in the ass, that´s for sure.

- One thing...my disapointment at the end...why didn´t you gave us 2 Cyberdeamons...SpiderMasterMind? My BFG was thirsty....i saved her for them.

- A good joob must i say, had fun, had to pay attention...wanted more at the end.

- Hope to see more from you!

-----//-----

PRAGIAN-EIFILIAN

BY @nicolas monti

So, 2 maps, simple, and reminding me of DOOM2. Simple as that. I enjoyed the maps, but in a normal way, where the difficulty is not an issue and it follows the normal parameters of DOOM2 maps. Some misalignment here and there but nothing that does not want you to play them. they are fine maps...maybe increase the level of difficulty i say?

Final remarks:

- The open areas...there could be more monsters...alot of space to fill.

- Looks retro, its cool...

- Hope to see more from you.

- I comment more in the video.

-----//-----

33 minutes ago, Austinado said:

ENTRY

By @Magicana

Download here

WARNING: My microfone sounds like shit...im sorry.

So, i started to play this one with high expectations, because i have played and recorded SEWER map from this mapper. 

But man...i got disapointed...frustrated. Im sorry, i have to be honest with you...when i got to the part where the imps teleport, Lost Souls...i could not past it. Got frustrated....tried and tried and tried. And....no.

Final remarks:

- Probably its not a slaughter map...but it sure made me feel like it was.

- In my point of view, it ruins the map. Its ok to come a wave of monsters, but,  just giving weapons ( without BFG) and no megasphere, no soulsphere...no medkits...no place to cover...they have teleported from EVERYWHERE...come on man...

- Im sure you have playtesters that did it...they have gone trough this area...but no, not me. Dont expect all the players to be hardcore...im not one of those.

- Hope to see more from you...im here ill wait, if you still want me to do it.

-----//-----

I'm disappointed you struggled with the map - I'm the only playtester so things tend to go with what I can handle... Probably doesn't help that I've been playing through harder map sets like Sunder and Sunlust. You're not the only one to find that section difficult though, it might be something I avoid (As a trap setting) in future. There is a soulsphere hidden away behind one of the UAC walls in the blue-key room, but it's difficult to find it until you've actually cleared the imps by which point you don't really need it.

I hope you enjoyed the parts of the map you did play!

3 minutes ago, Magicana said:

I'm disappointed you struggled with the map - I'm the only playtester so things tend to go with what I can handle... Probably doesn't help that I've been playing through harder map sets like Sunder and Sunlust. You're not the only one to find that section difficult though, it might be something I avoid (As a trap setting) in future. There is a soulsphere hidden away behind one of the UAC walls in the blue-key room, but it's difficult to find it until you've actually cleared the imps by which point you don't really need it.

I hope you enjoyed the parts of the map you did play!

I was enjoying...sorry, i couldn´t do more. Hope to see more from you...

3 hours ago, Austinado said:

PRAGIAN-EIFILIAN

BY @nicolas monti

So, 2 maps, simple, and reminding me of DOOM2. Simple as that. I enjoyed the maps, but in a normal way, where the difficulty is not an issue and it follows the normal parameters of DOOM2 maps. Some misalignment here and there but nothing that does not want you to play them. they are fine maps...maybe increase the level of difficulty i say?

Final remarks:

- The open areas...there could be more monsters...alot of space to fill.

- Looks retro, its cool...

- Hope to see more from you.

- I comment more in the video.

-----//-----

Thanks a lot, I guess you played it in HMP that's why not too difficult, I'm working in new maps so I'll give them to you when finished!

15 hours ago, Austinado said:

GET OUT OF THE DARK

By @eLeR Creative

Download here

So, yeah...for me, this is a good one.

I enjoyed pretty much to play this map, and you can see this is no amateur. Good monsters placement, good point to point to reach goals and be carefull, you can die in no time. I tried to record about 2 times before i recorded the 3rd time and finished it....with joy!

Final remarks:

- You starve for ammo in the beggining, at the end of the map, i got belly full of it!

- Chaingunners...EVERYWHERE...man you must love them...they were a pain in the ass, that´s for sure.

- One thing...my disapointment at the end...why didn´t you gave us 2 Cyberdeamons...SpiderMasterMind? My BFG was thirsty....i saved her for them.

- A good joob must i say, had fun, had to pay attention...wanted more at the end.

- Hope to see more from you!

-----//-----

Thanks for the solution for my map. I'm glad that the game has provided you with a lot of entertainment.
It just so happens that Ceberdemon occurs only on the level of "Ultra-Violence" skill. I wanted to reduce the level of difficulty but I probably exaggerated the other way.

46 minutes ago, eLeR Creative said:

Thanks for the solution for my map. I'm glad that the game has provided you with a lot of entertainment.
It just so happens that Ceberdemon occurs only on the level of "Ultra-Violence" skill. I wanted to reduce the level of difficulty but I probably exaggerated the other way.

Im sorry man, i play in HMP. Nice one, thanks alot ;)

18 hours ago, Austinado said:

TESTING FACILITY

By @Tuckymonster

Download here

WARNING: My microfone sounds like shit...im sorry.

So, about this one....yeah...no.

It looks like an experiment, unfinished map...using customized monsters, probably from realm666 and some mod monsters at the end of the video. Maybe you can call it a troll? I dont know. I gave some advises in the video...but yeah...its a no no...even if it a start. 

Final remarks:

- I said for you take your time.

- Is this a joke to you? Because if it is...well....nope.

- TUTORIALS...watch some videos of good WADs...start from somewhere.

- There is nothing more to say. I think you got the point.

-----//-----

well im sorry its crap.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:08 PM, Lorenz0 said:

Could you add this to the queue?

@Lorenz0

Hello man, i am truly sorry but, i dont fit in those kind of maps. Its not a slaughter map but it aproaches it. I can tell you the idea is cool, and man, alot of challenging and the visuals are awsome...but...nope cant do it. Tooo hardcore for me...im sorry. Thanks anyways.

3 minutes ago, Tuckymonster said:

well im sorry its crap.

Listen man, i dont know if this is your first map, but...you can do so much better than this. It takes time to make good maps, i do this playtestings and my maps are not near as good as they should be. Look, you dont have to say sorry. We all have to start from somewhere, if you like this...well you have to study maps, play maps, watch tutorials...its a long process combined with creativity...wishing you the best!

Would be cool to see my small map pack be done, it's 7 maps long (8 if you count the secret level)

i made these in boom format, and i tested them all with pistol start so you shouldn't have any problems

Hi there! I've prepared a wad for ya

Name: Boggy Region

Download link (Moddb, zipped)

Try and record maps 11,19,22 on ITYTD (If you want, you may play map22 on Nightmare!)

Disclaimer: This wad requires Plutonia.wad to play (since technically it's still PL3)

On 7/16/2019 at 9:09 PM, Lynn said:

Screenshot_Doom_20190419_122222.png.3876e888678acc314d7482317368c7f2.png

https://mega.nz/#!yNdzwAxY!nMTJO_MkM3BUQJyDwLa78LmPQmIaHOraUM33vdcPm3g

This is a half-serious horror themed DOOM2 wad I made for a friend earlier this year. First half is serious, the other half not so much. It's still fully beatable without cheats though.

Best experienced with GZDOOM with sector lighting mode set as Dark.

@Lynn it seems we have a problem...

918612057_SemTtulo.jpg.6c70b21d2b6f9cc0c68a78e0fe0103fc.jpg

2 hours ago, Austinado said:

@Lynn it seems we have a problem...

918612057_SemTtulo.jpg.6c70b21d2b6f9cc0c68a78e0fe0103fc.jpg

Hi Austinado,

I believe gzdoom 3.5.1 is too old. I designed this with 4.1, it loads with the latest version 4.1.3.

About my maps, the HMP and easier skill levels are supported, too.  I was talking about the harder skill levels because you had complained about somebody else's map needing more monsters, a complaint I used to get a lot, so I added more monsters and the Slaughter skill level with even more monsters.

Also, my OPWeapons are designed to make real slaughter maps easy.

However, if you want to combine my maps with my OPWeapons, you will need the opweapons_st_v2 patch, too, so the Skulltag weapons in my maps will be properly replaced by OPWeapons.

7 minutes ago, Lynn said:

Hi Austinado,

I believe gzdoom 3.5.1 is too old. I designed this with 4.1, it loads with the latest version 4.1.3.

ill check about that.