Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

(***Currently not available*** ) Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

1 hour ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

If you want a badly made slaughtermap I did last year, here ya go XD

I dont like much slaughter...but a request is a request, and ill give my best ;)

Another one if you want,this one got alot ò chaingunners and revenant up on it's sleves but just a head's up,it's nearly a slaughter map ,i tried on nightmare! Dificulty and find it really good there that's it dont wanna spoil the fun

Ps :can you put a death counter while you playing this

Just gonna leave this here https://www.wad-archive.com/wad/In-A-World

FOR THE LOVE OF DOOM

BY @Waltor

Download Here

We have a WAD here with nine maps, but i have only played eight. Maybe there is a secret map, that i have not found. It says Pistol Start, but i have played always continuos carrying my weapons with me. Textures are classic, and presented as nostalgic in combination with old map design of the time. Nothing wrong with that, i agree that if you start with a certain style in the WAD, you should end it like so. There should have been better monster placement study, since the combat gets too easy and there not much restriction of ammo and health. The progression is straight foward with some ramifications of course because of the keys. Sometimes we get to the exit and you get the notion that you left behind twenty or more monsters...so you return to see whats that all about, and then you see that you can do some exploring. Its not mandantory, and in my opinion, maybe it should be.

I finish the last map with a big disapointment...too easy, too empty of monsters...it looks like its unfinished. In the overall its a WAD to play once, its ok, but maybe with some arrangements it could be better...and it feels that could be done better.

FINAL REMARKS:

- Loved the Title Screen.

- the action with monsters is easy. The traps are not done correctly, since the player can stay in the back of the alley just unloading bullets till the foes die.

- Its not a bad techbase design.

- The final maps can light you up with some tiny challenge...

- That Last Map...tell me thruth...its unfinished isn´t it?

- I had some fun to be honest...but the same mistake with monster placement was presented in every map.

- More coments in the video! Keep up the work!

- Thanks for the request!

=====//=====

Edited by Austinado : rephrasing a phrase

@Austinado Thanks for playing For The Love Of DOOM! The final map is (a bit) more interesting when pistol-started because you have to find the heavier weapons first.

Being a tribute to DOOM 1, after all the slaying it ends with a much quieter, short boss map. But I can see why you would rather have another full length map to enjoy.

DEMON WAR

BY @Waltor

Download Here

Do you like to explore a big map with a dozen secrets? With some puzzle ways to progress and plenty of monsters to kill? Well this is it.

I did enjoyed this, though i did not agree withwith "Nazi" sector. There is interesting layers in some sectors as tiny labirints, a quite few secrets that i have not found, but pure joy if you are an doom map explorer, a little bit of everything like slaughter touch, puzzle touch ( did not solved the platforms in the lava area), shootable switches / automatic platforms and 1000 and something monsters to kill. It was built in 9 months and sure i recognize alot of work. Still, the final area gives one Ciberdemon and some Cacos that probably are not mandatory to finish the map. I think a little bit more of work could have been done to that final area, since the rest of the map can give you chores to do and sometimes good challenge in interesting fights.

FINAL REMARKS:

- A nice map to spend a nice evening!

- Yes its long, alot of areas to explore.

- Textures and visuals have some nice touches in some areas.

- That Nazi area...meh...(in my opinion of course).

- Final area from the map could have been done better...only one Ciberdemon..few Cacos..

- I liked it! Best work i have played from this mapper.

===== // =====

DOORFACT

BY @DukeOfDoom

Download Here

No much information is given in this request, still, we get a good map here to play.

The name Doorfact must be a diminutive for Door Factory, and visually that is what we feel when playing this map. So its a win win if that was the objective from the mapper. Visually speaking its nice the way all the three keys are presented with the teleports, a nice progression with the usual chores to open doors and some challenge with Arch-villes and a final area with the Ciberdemon. The balance of ammo and health is there, and there is a careness of cells so you dont starve at the final fight. I got myself finishing the map with still about twenty monsters or so to kill. Where were they? Well i dont know...and sure did not went back to look for them. Its a pleasant map, ill give you that.

FINAL REMARKS:

- I wanted more at the end. Maybe the mapper should consider more maps in a WAD in the future.

- The theme is named, and well presented visually in the map.

- There is some interesting touches about lightrooms, and interesting puzzle progress.

- Hope to see more in the future.

===//===

25 minutes ago, Austinado said:

DOORFACT

BY @DukeOfDoom

Download Here

No much information is given in this request, still, we get a good map here to play.

The name Doorfact must be a diminutive for Door Factory, and visually that is what we feel when playing this map. So its a win win if that was the objective from the mapper. Visually speaking its nice the way all the three keys are presented with the teleports, a nice progression with the usual chores to open doors and some challenge with Arch-villes and a final area with the Ciberdemon. The balance of ammo and health is there, and there is a careness of cells so you dont starve at the final fight. I got myself finishing the map with still about twenty monsters or so to kill. Where were they? Well i dont know...and sure did not went back to look for them. Its a pleasant map, ill give you that.

FINAL REMARKS:

- I wanted more at the end. Maybe the mapper should consider more maps in a WAD in the future.

- The theme is named, and well presented visually in the map.

- There is some interesting touches about lightrooms, and interesting puzzle progress.

- Hope to see more in the future.

===//===

Thanks for reviewing my map. :)

I will take your advices to heart and try to make more maps while avoiding any possible mistakes.

10 minutes ago, TheWolfman00001 said:

@Austinado Do you accept game-play mods here? or just wads and level packs?

Hello, i accept mods as well.

1 minute ago, Austinado said:

Hello, i accept mods as well.

@Austinado That's great, would you be willing to try out my mod sometime soon? It's called Wolfman's Game-Play Modifications Merged and it has a slew of game-play changes that attempt to make the game more consistent and fun.

GO WITH IT [REV 2]

BY @DynamiteKaitorn

Post Forum

To be honest i was expecting a hardcore slaughter map, those kind of maps that makes you rage at all time, but surprise surprise, this was very much enjoyable map to be played. We are garnish with alot of ammo, health and monster challenge. I liked it!

There was a certain time that i almost gave up, because of a tiny detail that should not (in my opinion) be there. A lift that dont have a lift texture:

TI.jpg.c75b42da26574a8852ce5f996c6533ed.jpg

There is another aspect that could be improved such as the "boxes" where the Archvilles are could be a little bit larger so we dont noticed them, and put them "ambush player" so we dont know they´re there and they don get agitated and revealing themselves. It breaks the point of surprise.

FINAL REMARKS:

- The mapper says " badly made slaughtermap" but in my opinion, this is a fun and challenging map.

- Did much enjoyed this! Thank you for the request!

=====//=====

HELL ANOMALY BETA "DEIMOS EPISODE"

BY @Perdition666

Post Forum

"Hell Anomaly is a map set that I've been working on for about a week. My goal is similar to that of Doom the way id did. I am re-imagining 'The Shores of Hell' in a way that aesthetically is similar to the original, but the maps will be new (and hopefully fresh feeling)." by Perdition666

And yes, if this is the objective, this is being done correctly. Maybe some textures could be a little bit more aligned, there could be a little bit more monsters to fight with,it is a simple map, no challenge ahead,  but the fact is that this is a first map from the project, a beta release, and the direction seems right by the mentions of the mapper. Makes you want to see more...and we will have to wait for it.

Thanks for the request!

=====//=====

BLOOD LOSS

BY @guitardz

dojOWTR.jpg

Download Here

Post Forum

My oh my, what we have here...released 24 december 2018, we got this idea by the mapper :

"I had an idea about blood pools healing you (because i'm greatly opposed to the idea of damaging blood in Doom) so I decided to create a WAD around that basic idea.  I needed a reason why the blood heals you, and decided you play as a vampire...why not?"

- BIG GAMEPLAY NOTE: If you see blood pools, they will heal you when you stand in them.  5% per 48 tics.  This is the whole idea of the wad.  The maps may be too easy for you to need it but if you do get hurt badly...stand in the blood for a bit.  Also, red health bonuses (blood vials) are worth 5% and the red soul sphere (Bloodsphere) doubles as a berserk. by guitardz

Basically we have only two maps, and i thought we had 4. So it is Intro / map01/map02/Credits. We have something here, and a damn good thing here. The idea works in perfection, and about the second map alot to explore with that large cute maze.

Its been like one year and this mapper needs to wake up. We have qualiy here, custom music, good visuals and a very interesting idea here. I got well curious for what its coming up and im hoping that more work has been done since 24 december 2018. More...i expect more, and if nothing more has been done, the mapper must at least not tease me or others with this beta thing.

Final Remarks:

"Story: There is one...but I'll save it for when the full Bloodloss project gets released, I want to get some experience making vanilla and boom format maps before I return to this." by guitardz

- Dont you think its time to return ?!

=====//=====

Edited by Austinado : Accidentally posted without finishing the content.

Path to Hell ep1

Map format: doom 2
Ports tested: gzdoom
IWAD: doom 2
Maps: MAP01-MAP08
Music: original doom 2 music
Gameplay: Single player/co-op, Altdeathmatch.
Recommended difficulty: Hard

Jumping and crouching are not allowed but freelook is recommended.
only used original doom 2 textures.

Path to Hell.rar

Screenshot_Doom_20200102_231155.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200102_231636.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200102_225917.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200102_230028.png

Screenshot_Doom_20200102_230534.png

4 minutes ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

@Austinado Heh, thanks for reviewing my map. <3

Quick question, what happened with the textures? O_o

To be honest i did not manage to know how to play with the putonia.wad..i tried alot...but at the end i just opened the file with the ZDOOM and went to map32.

IN A WORLD

REQUESTED BY @OfficalKiller

dojOWTR.jpg

Download Here (to download this map, you must sign in the website)

"Ps :can you put a death counter while you playing this" by OfficalKiller

No i wont, but i can tell you that i have died quite a lot. You cant count if you want, but surely with was more than fifteen times.

About this one, this is quite a good one in my opinion.

We´ve got it all, puzzle map, engaging monster fight, good mapping quality and above all things, fun! It was quite a surprise honestly. I must say im very glad and had great fun on playing this. Thank you very much for the request!

=====//=====

ZT-96

Requested by @OfficalKiller

dojOWTR.jpg

Download Here (to download this map, you must sign in the website)

WAD information:

- An alien type fortress including a 9 new weapons mod and some new monsters.

- You will need to jump and swim.

- Notice that the explosive damage (like the rocket) of the Plasma launcher don't afect YOU. -Notice that the saws don't kill instantly. They are VERY usefull in open areas but not to much in closed ones.

-Dificulty settings: Ultraviolence : Very hard, I don't recomend this for most of the players, but if you like hard maps, it can be done. Hurt-me-plenty : The same but I removed hardest monsters (and they where hard). Recomended for those who like hard maps, but not to much. Hey, not to rough: Many changes, It's not very easy, but oyu shoul not have big problems

Additional Credits to : Afrit / Fast Imp>> Based on Nanami's work. Rocket Guy>> The Innocent Crew. ZT-Archvile Chaser>> Espi. Bio-Launcher >> Taken by me from the game "Unreal". Saw Thrower>> Based on Daniel scripting. Gren & Blue balls>> Based on Xaser / Shinjanji work for "ZEN Dynamics".

FINAL REMARKS:

- All the good informations are above.

- Its different, prepare yourself for a panoply of custom monsters and custom weapons. I think all of them works fine...not Demon Spawner...that one sucks.

- We have animations, good challenge and must fun! I need to say that the Devastator feels powerfull and very good in hand.

- You want something a litttle bit different? This is a good thing to try!

- Than you very much for the request!

=====//=====

2 hours ago, Austinado said:

- Dont you think its time to return ?!

I haven't got back to this project yet, but I am making other maps right now, one with @Bauul for Mapwich 2 and another that is a personal collaboration with @loveless look forward to those soon.

HMP recommend for the first playthough.

Also don't forget about ending-map before the main map :V

(Warning: The map have some problems with gameplay, like a switch-hunting)

These maps are a part of my 32 map project which is still unnamed. Unfortunately Doom Builder deleted the contents of the wad last night leaving me in tears and frustration. The BAK file was my only salvation. All I need to do is re-do the 32nd map almost from scratch. The others were fortunately saved in separate map files as well. 

The wad itself may happen to run only under TNT Evilution cap when fully ready and the music is mostly in OGG format, but I'm going to figure out more of what I need to do later. After all, these are only 6 maps out of 32 I have created this far. I may post more here if you're interested. 

Map 1 - At Home.rar

Map_5_-_Control_Center.rar

Map 9 - Homerun.rar

Map 15 - The Monastery.rar

Map 16 - Hexadeca.rar

The wad is still unnamed. The story goes in the following progression - the player finds his home (or summer villa) during the summer holidays attacked and sees some monsters have come to kill him, his wife and his daughter. The two women have been kidnapped by them. Later the player finds out all who have been harmed except his family have been a few UAC employees, probably interrogated while the demons have been searching for the player. So, the player takes the quest to chase the demons all the way down to hell and rescue the family. The first 11 maps are united under the name "The Chase" with the first 6 levels sharing "Part one - Crime and Investigation" and the next 5 "Part 2 - Gathering Information." Maps 12-20 are "The Unholy Road" and 21-30 are the hell levels. So, for now I've done some of the chase and the unholy levels. 

Difficulty is for you to determine. So far the only pinacle of it is 15 which alone took me 18 months and 4 mouses to create. The only port I've tested with is GL-Boom+. Should be Vanilla compatible and this is the aim, but I think I must do something about that OGG format of the music. 

Please tell me if you have played them already. I had posted them earlier too. 

FINNISH.PLUTONIA.2

And also CHECK THiS FUCKING MEME OUT

cheats are allowed because the map is a woop dee fucking doo you'll complete this wad pack in 15 mins and it will make you laugh HARD

https://www.wad-archive.com/wad/4b73f1c763d860d4b390a84071cf4ddd

Requested by :no one absolutly NO ONE.NO ONE WILL REQUEST THIS FUCKING WAD PACK

Plubished by:the fucker that made wads that have chaingunners everywhere

PS:if you use cheats i only allow iddqd