Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

(***Currently not available*** ) Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

@OfficalKiller i will start and finish plutonia2 when i finish the small queue list, since they have priority. Chill..ill do it, but you have to understand that it takes time.

@Austinado Giving you a heads-up, I have just released an update to Wolfman's Game-Play Modifcations Merged which tweaks and adds a couple of new things. Make sure to have the most recent version installed when you get around to playing it and make sure to read the change-log/documentation.

6 minutes ago, TheWolfman00001 said:

@Austinado Giving you a heads-up, I have just released an update to Wolfman's Game-Play Modifcations Merged which tweaks and adds a couple of new things. Make sure to have the most recent version installed when you get around to playing it and make sure to read the change-log/documentation.

Alright then. 👍

On 1/3/2020 at 10:18 PM, OfficalKiller said:

FINNISH.PLUTONIA.2

And also CHECK THiS FUCKING MEME OUT

cheats are allowed because the map is a woop dee fucking doo you'll complete this wad pack in 15 mins and it will make you laugh HARD

https://www.wad-archive.com/wad/4b73f1c763d860d4b390a84071cf4ddd

Requested by :no one absolutly NO ONE.NO ONE WILL REQUEST THIS FUCKING WAD PACK

Plubished by:the fucker that made wads that have chaingunners everywhere

PS:if you use cheats i only allow iddqd

Remeber to do my next request!

Ps:my name's not o fickkel killer

Its like the way you say it in the big guns wad playthrough

Same I told HAK, the file is being almost daily updated, just minor fixes, I recommend downloading the file again before recording a map

Changes are explained in the first post.

Edited by nicolas monti

I would like to apologize for my delay on uploading requests...work has been kicking on the last days, so no much time.

Tomorrow i will upload and try to catch up.

Austinado

ATER FIERI

BY @nicolas monti

Man, so excitment about this project and it did fulfilled the expectations.

I have played some previous maps from this mapper and his style is great, with great challenge, beautifull monster placement and some Lara Croft touch in all his maps. I did much enjoyed playing this maps, although i did not finished MAP02 and MAP08.

Still, i might say, "its Monti´s style!" and probably its not finished yet since the mapper, is still updating nearly daily the WAD in his Post Forum .

But..ill let the videos speak for themselves...and at least make you guys wanting to play this!

Thank you very much for the request!

===//===

Map01 - The starting journey lets you know that this monti´s style and a good map indeed for a start.

MAP02 - Incomplete. Yeah...at the time i get to the SpiderMastermind, i have no much ammo left. Maybe i should have searched for more secrets (maybe there is ammo), and i cant let off the beautifull acient greece design here. Well done.

MAP03 - Nice puzzle map...but it can get a little bit confusing in terms of progression.

MAP04 - My favorite MAP from this project! Man did i enjoyed this one! Challenging, and you have to make some thinking in finishing it.

MAP05 - Portals and portals and portals and at the end..a little restricted ammo MAP. Still..very challenging and sometimes difficult progression orientation.

MAP06 - Being the dark area more challenging, i would only modify it with some green or blue torches to make the area a little bit more "hellish".

MAP07 - The progression in this map is very interesting, and here we go again, with alot of monti´s style. Fun guaranteed and challenging as well.

MAP08 - Incomplete. The thing here is about the sense of progression (man, i am talking about progression alot) because you have to choose the correct path. You choose it wrongly you will get out of ammo and no way to return, since the floor is lava, and yes alot of suits...but with low health and no suit nearby...you are done. I got to one point that i could not return, no more ammo..6 revenants, arch-ville ahed...

Since this is playtesting, is it good to know that a "normal" player could get stuck in this situation.

MAP09 Its a good map to finish the project, still, i think previous maps can be harder than this one. If you have patience, the Arch-Villes can do a good job for you. Good environment, hellish enough to be the last one of the project.

=====//=====

The first in an episode I'd like to finish up once Mapwich is over. The difficulty shouldn't be anything too severe. 

Thanks man, going to watch your playthrough of my episode as soon as I can, the most important thing is that you had a good time, if this helps to polish the wad it's even better!

WOLFMAN´S GAME-PLAY MOD + DEMONASTERY WAD

MOD BY @TheWolfman00001

WAD BY Nootrac4571

dojOWTR.jpg

Download Mod Here

Download WAD Here

All the Information about the MOD here

The MAP chosen by the mapper is wonderfull, and yes we can see diferences with this MOD. It feels confortable with changes (that i have noticed) like fire weapons velocity and changing weapons as well. I dont know much of specifications to be honest. Above on top is the information given by the mapper, and it was a hell of a ride! Thank you very much for the request!

=====//=====

PATH TO HELL EP1

BY @JaanTamm

Download Here

So basically, this must be a first WAD, a first try in the imense world of mapping. Its a nice try, but like usually, its full of flaws and i can speak for myself, we all have been there. We learn from mistakes and of course, keep on working to get better and better everyday.

FINAL REMARKS:

- Be original. I dont think im the first one saying this to the mapper here. Modify original wads, adding or removing something, its not your work to do. Do your thing, from the start, middle and end.

- Could not finish MAP01 (trapped in a room with no place to go) and could not finish MAP06 (did not had enough ammo to finish the CacoDeamons).

- There is alot of flaws like monster placement, ammo/health balance (sometimes more than it should/ sometimes less than it should).

- Learn with tutorials. Youtube is full of them, and here in the forum, people help. Any questions? Ask in the respective forum topics.

- Test your maps...over..and over again. You build a map and you know where to go, what to do. Put yourself in the skin of others...with testing you can realize about balance of everything.

- If this is your first WAD, well congratulations! Now keep up working and next time will surely be better!

- Thanks for the request, more comments in the video.

=====//=====

COLD RECEPTION (Incomplete)

BY @MAN_WITH_GUN

Download Here

So i got into this feeling brave, but after a few attempts i runned into HMP like a good boy.  Must say i am very impressed that this was done in two days, at the same time i felt sad because i could not finish it.

The mapper clearly knows that there is some issues (Warning: The map have some problems with gameplay, like a switch-hunting)...

I got to a point that i could not reach or tell how to get my yellow key...and i have tried and tried...im sad.

FINAL REMARKS:

- If you want to try this with UV...good luck with that. Caotic is the word...frustration grows, still, the mapper warned.

- For two days of mapping, what wondefull design we have here. Congratulations!

- My sadness will succumb eventually...because this was very promissing.

- Thanks for the request...and keep it coming!

=====//=====

On 1/4/2020 at 5:52 PM, OfficalKiller said:

Remeber to do my next request!

Ps:my name's not o fickkel killer

Its like the way you say it in the big guns wad playthrough

I guess you mean O f f i c i a l   then. Your nickname is O f f i c a l , that´s why i called you like that.

@Austinado Thanks for playing my mod dude! I am glad you enjoyed it and I have a couple bits of information I would like to share with you regarding it

-Auto-aim is completely disabled in my mod, which is why you were missing a lot more shots than usual

-The shotgun isn't faster, the only things that were changed were damage and the amount of pellets per shot

-The 2 new spheres replace both the pre-existing partial invisibility and infrared goggles, so if they show up in a map than the new items automatically replace them

Again, thanks for playing and I am glad you enjoyed both the level I picked out as well as the mod! :D

3 hours ago, Austinado said:

COLD RECEPTION (Incomplete)

BY @MAN_WITH_GUN

Download Here

So i got into this feeling brave, but after a few attempts i runned into HMP like a good boy.  Must say i am very impressed that this was done in two days, at the same time i felt sad because i could not finish it.

The mapper clearly knows that there is some issues (Warning: The map have some problems with gameplay, like a switch-hunting)...

I got to a point that i could not reach or tell how to get my yellow key...and i have tried and tried...im sad.

FINAL REMARKS:

- If you want to try this with UV...good luck with that. Caotic is the word...frustration grows, still, the mapper warned.

- For two days of mapping, what wondefull design we have here. Congratulations!

- My sadness will succumb eventually...because this was very promissing.

- Thanks for the request...and keep it coming!

=====//=====

Thanks for the criticism and for playing! Yeah, the map has a lot of problems, so it is not surprising that for many people it will be just "running around" map. The switch you were looking for was closer than you think and was around the bend near the berserker and plasmagun.
A pretty daring decision was to choose UV, despite the warning, but the difference between HMP and UV is very high:

HMP - moderate difficulty for the first playthough, where there are almost no cruel places.

UV - for very careful players, where death is waiting for you around every corner. In short, a kind of survival simulator.

In any case, thanks for playing. If you want to beat it again, it’s not necessary to record.

@MAN_WITH_GUN i respect your work, and you have quality, no doubts about that...but i think, sometimes progression being a little bit more simple, wont break the pace. 2 days man...pretty awsome.

Cheers!

18 hours ago, Austinado said:

@MAN_WITH_GUN i respect your work, and you have quality, no doubts about that...but i think, sometimes progression being a little bit more simple, wont break the pace. 2 days man...pretty awsome.

Cheers!

Glad you like it, I hope that with each map it will be better and better.

As for the two days, I just already have skills from speedmapping's, so it is not surprising that I was able to make such a map in a sufficient amount of time, especially since I already knew what I would mapping at the start.

hey man, im sorry but I had to fix a bug. Can you play this fixed version instead? compfrac.zip

On 1/12/2020 at 4:28 AM, Dubbagdarrel said:

Hey Austinado, here's my completed project. Do you mind playing it for me? compfrac.zip

Hello @Dubbagdarrel, i try to download but there´s nothing to upload..

Oh wait..there´s a fixed version. Got it!

Figure I might as well take a stab and ask. Would you mind playing my wad? I've been looking for feedback.

It's four levels long so far, with the first three being fairly easy and the fourth being slightly more challenging. Mouselook is recommended, but I don't think it's necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Castest.zip

TO THE RESCUE

BY @spd7693

Post forum to Download MAP01/MAP09/MAP15/MAP16

Post forum to Download MAP05

Its clearly an unfinished project, but from what i know, this mapper had some bad luck with keeping the saved files secured. Overall, if it is a long time project 32 maps, the mapper (in my opinion) should do a long time picking the existing maps done and take good care, since alot has to be done here. Ammo balance..monster placement and textures. I mean..everything should be reviewed. Testing the maps for checking balance should be a key thing to do.

Thanks for the request!

MAP01 - I like the themed map here...

MAP05 - For me the "best" one that i have played from this project.

MAP09 - Incomplete...i liked the teleports, where the hell is the yellow key?

MAP15 - Incomplete, for me there was not enough ammo to face the amount of monsters.

MAP16 - Incomplete, A nice little maze...but again, not much ammo to finish this. Perhaps speedrunning with invulnerability...still..way too much!

=====//=====