Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinado

Give me your WADs - I WILL PLAY AND RECORD THEM.

MASS EXTINCTION - MAP15/16/17/18

By @nicolas monti

Download here

So we got here 4 more maps. Must i say i enjoyed this pretty much...for each one of the maps the design and "smartness" of the mapper comes up in a good way. Loved the monster placement, balance of health and ammo...and map 15....im not even mad! It was pretty cool being rocky balboa. The only thing here that i think is missing, is the choice of texturing...nowadays you can improve better with textures..maybe its time to think about it, because the rest...nice job indeed.

More comments in the videos.

Thank you for the request ;)

-----//-----

Queue updated.

So, for now i have no requests for maps. In the next two days i will be out of town.

If you have any requests ( like always, leave them here in this post forum) ill be starting them from day 20 or 21 Aug2019.

Cheers*

Austinado

@Austinado - I appreciate you're away for a couple of days, but as I'm keen to keep delaying Scourge getting played, here's Mini Doom instead. Should be way more up your alley, as it's mostly old-school Doom maps, but with some source port bells and whistles for added interest. GZDoom and The Ultimate Doom are all you need!

24 minutes ago, Phobus said:

@Austinado - I appreciate you're away for a couple of days, but as I'm keen to keep delaying Scourge getting played, here's Mini Doom instead. Should be way more up your alley, as it's mostly old-school Doom maps, but with some source port bells and whistles for added interest. GZDoom and The Ultimate Doom are all you need!

Jumping, crouching, overlook allowed?

It won't let you jump or crouch by default. You can mouse look to your heart's content, though, much like I said last time!

FBK 2018 (Modification MegaWad)

By Kris Occhipinti

requested and modification by @Jeremixh

FBK Download here

Modifications WAD here

@Jeremixh :

"here's a list of modifications:

new map names: map names provided by my own choice to see what can be fitting for each 32 maps, knowing that CWILVs are added.

mapinfo: a couple of changes from the mapinfo i've provided for Occhipinti's wad, the man himself didn't provide a secret exit, according to the mapinfo i've made, once you've exit MAP15, you'll be sent to the secret level of MAP31, you can see more info by checking SLADE.

dehacked: adding a dehacked is very important so i did it, the HUSTRs have map names from the CWILVs i've provided for the in game automap, new text screen stories, and background flats, this was also provided in the mapinfo (importantly).

eternity mapinfo: another mapinfo of eternity to know that there are level names, the creator of his maps, music, etc for the eternity engine. (that's all) :)

midis: the music choices from myself is 30% straight troll, and 70% serious map fittings, like it really fits certain maps, think of playing a CD or something. (i was kinda running out of ideas). but he he, the title screen music was created by myself, it is the worst but not worst title screen music i've ever created i said f*ck it, and i just added it. real life music (midis) are added in certain maps, and midis that we heard before, and there'll be certain music that'll have real life music, "MIDI Name by Jeremixh", which means i only give names for the midis cause i felt that certain midis have no midi names by certain composers, i didn't create these midis, i'm just giving names to them. they're all in the text file, that's all you need to know.

skybox: new skyboxes are added in the modification.

one more modification and i should be done to explain:

titlepic, interpic, credit, and bossback: you all can criticize those pics that i've provided in the wad, cause i kinda say its pretty neat and controversial a bit but yeah, also knowing that they're also blurry by putting the recommend size of 320x200. (triggered)"

So, i did took my time with this. Quite interesting megawad, wich i think the early maps can be more dificult than the final maps. Must say i did not finish MAP22, ITS A SON OF A BITCH!

Long time recording this, but with pleasure...for future recording of megawads, i will record map by map (this was not the case). Im sorry about that.

Yeah, alot of interesting ideas, but simple as well...for me, i enjoyed the fucking Googles! Finally, i could use them in this megawad and for sure ill use them in my next project.

Thanks for the request.

-----//-----

Edited by Austinado

I'd appreciate if you gave my level a playthrough. It has seen a few updates since anyone last played it/gave me feedback. Currently only balanced for UV, only tested in GZDoom and no jumping/crouching/freelook intended.

7 hours ago, Austinado said:

FBK 2018 (Modification MegaWad)

By Kris Occhipinti

requested and modification by @Jeremixh

FBK Download here

Modifications WAD here

@Jeremixh :

"here's a list of modifications:

new map names: map names provided by my own choice to see what can be fitting for each 32 maps, knowing that CWILVs are added.

mapinfo: a couple of changes from the mapinfo i've provided for Occhipinti's wad, the man himself didn't provide a secret exit, according to the mapinfo i've made, once you've exit MAP15, you'll be sent to the secret level of MAP31, you can see more info by checking SLADE.

dehacked: adding a dehacked is very important so i did it, the HUSTRs have map names from the CWILVs i've provided for the in game automap, new text screen stories, and background flats, this was also provided in the mapinfo (importantly).

eternity mapinfo: another mapinfo of eternity to know that there are level names, the creator of his maps, music, etc for the eternity engine. (that's all) :)

midis: the music choices from myself is 30% straight troll, and 70% serious map fittings, like it really fits certain maps, think of playing a CD or something. (i was kinda running out of ideas). but he he, the title screen music was created by myself, it is the worst but not worst title screen music i've ever created i said f*ck it, and i just added it. real life music (midis) are added in certain maps, and midis that we heard before, and there'll be certain music that'll have real life music, "MIDI Name by Jeremixh", which means i only give names for the midis cause i felt that certain midis have no midi names by certain composers, i didn't create these midis, i'm just giving names to them. they're all in the text file, that's all you need to know.

skybox: new skyboxes are added in the modification.

one more modification and i should be done to explain:

titlepic, interpic, credit, and bossback: you all can criticize those pics that i've provided in the wad, cause i kinda say its pretty neat and controversial a bit but yeah, also knowing that they're also blurry by putting the recommend size of 320x200. (triggered)"

So, i did took my time with this. Quite interesting megawad, wich i think the early maps can be more dificult than the final maps. Must say i did not finish MAP22, ITS A SON OF A BITCH!

Long time recording this, but with pleasure...for future recording of megawads, i will record map by map (this was not the case). Im sorry about that.

Yeah, alot of interesting ideas, but simple as well...for me, i enjoyed the fucking Googles! Finally, i could use them in this megawad and for sure ill use them in my next project.

Thanks for the request.

-----//-----

i like what you're doing, keep up the wad testings, if i have time, i'll be able to record the gameplay and send them here in this thread for you to look at, good luck, and the reason why you didn't finished MAP22, because you have been traumatized. :)

Edited by Jeremixh