Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackgoblinmagic

"He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels"

Slayers testament 1

He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer.

Im I to understand that the this is actually ...the Doom Slayer...once upon a time?I mean...this guy appears to be the King accepting the "gift of argent".

Screen-Shot-2019-07-09-at-21-02-32.png

confised...

Edited by blackgoblinmagic

I always considered the Slayer being an interdimensional guest of the Night Sentinels. I'm pretty sure the angel in the right is from the mural and the king on the throne is the one getting the gift. The gift might be the cause for the hell invasion (like an evil seed) but I doubt the Slayer was a higher Night Sentinel before the war.

6 minutes ago, igg said:

I always considered the Slayer being an interdimensional guest of the Night Sentinels. I'm pretty sure the angel in the right is from the mural and the king on the throne is the one getting the gift. The gift might be the cause for the hell invasion (like an evil seed) but I doubt the Slayer was a higher Night Sentinel before the war.

Yes,  Slayers testament was always "open to interpretation" that just cant be right...that must be some other King or crown...

i have no idea : /

My take: The Night Sentinels were an order of Knights, not a Nation unto themselves. 

The "crown" of the Night Sentinels could have just been their grand master, or even simply a moniker to identify their best champion. 

I wasn't under the impression that the Night Sentinels, either way, were the lords of Argent D'Nur themselves. So I reckon the guy in the throne is either said lord, or possibly even the Betrayer. 

I get the feeling that the Murarder may be this Sentinel's King. Just a gut feeling.

images.jpeg.jpg

19 hours ago, Chezza said:

I get the feeling that the Murarder may be this Sentinel's King. Just a gut feeling.

images.jpeg.jpg

Me too.

On 9 July 2019 at 10:01 PM, Taurus Daggerknight said:

My take: The Night Sentinels were an order of Knights, not a Nation unto themselves. 

The "crown" of the Night Sentinels could have just been their grand master, or even simply a moniker to identify their best champion. 

I wasn't under the impression that the Night Sentinels, either way, were the lords of Argent D'Nur themselves. So I reckon the guy in the throne is either said lord, or possibly even the Betrayer. 

i agree that makes sence.its just everything it was ever said abaut them was that they were warriors and we only saw them as that even on murals.But then again if the word "son" is in there then i guess there is some other story to them.

Im just connecting word "crown" and thats all i can find.

Edited by blackgoblinmagic