Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vermil

I'm looking for a middle person based in the U.S who could take receipt of some video games I wish to purchase and then mail them to me in the U.K?

I'm looking for a middle person based in the U.S who could take receipt of some video games I wish to purchase and then mail them all to me in the U.K in one big package to reduce postage (and some games the sellers will only post to within the U.S). Naturally I would pay the shipping costs.

Any tips on how to go about such?

Edited by Vermil

I'm particularly looking for a middle person in the U.S who could take receipt of a loose manual for the 3DO game, Shanghai: Triple threat and post it to me (naturally, I would pay the postage costs and any import charges).

I have everything else for the game (a long box, disc and jewel case inserts), and have found a seller selling a loose manual that would complete my copy of the game. Unfortunately, the seller themselves doesn't ship outside the U.S.

Ah, damn. I'm sure there's plenty of more up to date ones to use, I grabbed those by searching 'us parcel forward' on ddg.

I'm still looking for someone.

I envisage purchasing the items from Ebay and/or Amazon and I would pay fully for them including inter U.S postage. Naturally, I would also pay the middle person directly, the shipping costs to the U.K.

Edited by Vermil