Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaxxoon R

Dream I had

I had a dream they showed more Doom Eternal footage, and one of the plot points was that Hell was on the brink of economic collapse and that's why they conquer other realms. There were a bunch of demons sleeping in the streets outside a run-down apartment building, along with that weird old guy from Detroit: Become Human. This was supposed to be extremely sad.

There was a "sadness" mechanic, where the more sad things Doomguy saw the blurrier the screen became. The only way to fix this was to find a tissue box scattered somewhere in the level and doomguy would put his face up to it and blow his nose, then he would punch it.

There wasn't any kind of giant screen for them to show this footage off with, so it was just Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin wandering around the crowd holding up their phones.

2 hours ago, Jaxxoon R said:

I had a dream they showed more Doom Eternal footage, and one of the plot points was that Hell was on the brink of economic collapse and that's why they conquer other realms. There were a bunch of demons sleeping in the streets outside a run-down apartment building, along with that weird old guy from Detroit: Become Human. This was supposed to be extremely sad.

There was a "sadness" mechanic, where the more sad things Doomguy saw the blurrier the screen became. The only way to fix this was to find a tissue box scattered somewhere in the level and doomguy would put his face up to it and blow his nose, then he would punch it.

There wasn't any kind of giant screen for them to show this footage off with, so it was just Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin wandering around the crowd holding up their phones.

What a priceless, awesome dream! :D 

Guest Unregistered account

Goodness gravy.

14 hours ago, Jaxxoon R said:

This is how they should do QuakeCon/E3 from now on.

Careful what you share. Someone's gonna make a mod out of this now.

1 hour ago, MFG38 said:

Careful what you share. Someone's gonna make a mod out of this now.

Funny thing is, I'm not even sure this would be one of the weirder mods that have been made.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:38 PM, Jaxxoon R said:

I wish my dreams were that cool.