Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kraflab

The Next Iteration of DSDA

Wow, he plagiarized Winterfeldt's cheated NM run? Is that like a double negative and they cancel out?

DSDA was updated with all of the demos submitted in May.

Please verify that all of your demos are in order. Post here or PM if there's anything missing / mistakes.

If everything is OK, we'll continue to upload demos for the month of June asap.

My eviltech demo is missing, and also my posts in this thread, 24th May and 28th May, were ignored.

Both Alfonzone EPs from May's demo competition are missing. Would require uploading the wad (or rather pk3) to DSDA.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:15 AM, vdgg said:

My eviltech demo is missing, and also my posts in this thread, 24th May and 28th May, were ignored.

Fixes are not necessarily done at the same time as new runs are uploaded, so they might take some time to be done.

Anyway I've fixed what I could fix from your posts and those of other people for the last 3 pages or so of this thread.

Will continue with the June uploads soon.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:30 AM, Coincident said:

I've fixed what I could fix from your posts and those of other people for the last 3 pages or so of this thread.

This hasn't been addressed yet:

On 6/11/2020 at 5:29 AM, Never_Again said:

On the Vilcore page all of MT's demos as well as Opulent's MAP32 one are for the original version (2000) and desync with the final version (2003) since the latter had the nodes rebuilt on all maps. It would probably be best to split off the 2000 version with its 34 demos.

MT's 15:00 MAP32 run needs the "Plays back with map32.wad" comment.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:29 AM, Never_Again said:

MT's 15:00 MAP32 run needs the "Plays back with map32.wad" comment.

I missed this one, sorry. Should be fixed now.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:29 AM, Never_Again said:

On the Vilcore page all of MT's demos as well as Opulent's MAP32 one are for the original version (2000) and desync with the final version (2003) since the latter had the nodes rebuilt on all maps. It would probably be best to split off the 2000 version with its 34 demos.

Changes like these need to be discussed/coordinated with the rest of the team.