Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crunchynut44

SINERGY - A Vanilla Ultimate Doom Megawad - Now on idgames!

Almost finished (now on E4M4) and can't wait to say, how awesome this mapset is. Really good oldschool gameplay and polished maps. I got really, really stuck two times so far and had to cheat my way to the exit or the next map, which is a pity. It's probably just my stupidity, though. I really enjoy the fights so far, although I am playing on HMP and am considering trying one of the lower difficulties. xD

Really really good work, among the top WADs this year, especially considering the quality output so far (Deathless, Lunar Catastrophe, etc.)

51 minutes ago, elend said:

Almost finished (now on E4M4) and can't wait to say, how awesome this mapset is. Really good oldschool gameplay and polished maps. I got really, really stuck two times so far and had to cheat my way to the exit or the next map, which is a pity. It's probably just my stupidity, though. I really enjoy the fights so far, although I am playing on HMP and am considering trying one of the lower difficulties. xD

Really really good work, among the top WADs this year, especially considering the quality output so far (Deathless, Lunar Catastrophe, etc.)

Hey man thank you so much I really appreciate it. If you have any criticisms feel free to be vocal about it as it all helps with my future maps. Otherwise im glad you have had fun and hope the rest of the WAD lives up to the hype! Cheers!