Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Austinadoom

What can i do ? I need some help here!

Hello guys, so i tried to change my password here in DoomWorld, and i dont know why, when i reset my Password, it created a new profile! Before i was Austinado, and now i had to change my name to Austinadoom. I cant get to my previous acount...with the same e-mail....can somebody tell me what can i do????

Strange...whats puzzling me the most is, that your registration date is still shown as 4/28/19 - so at least this is still in that way your old account. But I'm sure one of the admins can solve this problem - if not, I can only hope they can also put your old posts on this new account.

I keep my fingers crossed...

1 minute ago, theDia said:

Strange...whats puzzling me the most is, that your registration date is still shown as 4/28/19 - so at least this is still in that way your old account. But I'm sure one of the admins can solve this problem - if not, I can only hope they can also put your old posts on this new account.

I keep my fingers crossed...

I dont know...what to do here...i tried to enter in my Austinado Acount...with the old password and it says its blocked for 10 minutes....i dont even know how to contact the admnis....