Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murdoch

Cats Trailer, or How to Have a Bad Acid Trip Without Acid

This one is for all those single drama teachers out there smoking their greens.

I honestly don’t really know what to think. It’s really weird, that’s all that came to mind..

This holiday season i will believe that god is dead

What were they thinking?! But why? Why would they do that?? Why would they do any of that???

This is what happens when we live in an age where most of our movies need tons of cgi to a point where it can be a fine full 3D animated movie but because the mainstream audience thinks animation is only for children they need to create animal cgi-human cancer for people to go watch it.

What is it with Hollywood and shitty live action adaptations/remakes lately?

It's just Cats. It's a stage musical from the 80s. It's always looked like this.

can't believe we're still bashing the sonic the hedgehog trailer so many weeks later

neko.png.9bcf0f4bcf552c919283cd388169020a.png

An entire movie with a bunch of nekomata from the shin megami tensei serie, OKAY ...

1 hour ago, tempdecal.wad said:

Looks like a movie about naked people dancing in the streets.

wait, this is NOT a movie about naked people dancing in the streets? O_O then i don't liek it.

The perfect bottom of the uncanny valley between fully "humans in cat costumes" and fully "anthropomorphic cats".

The original musical is daft but harmlessly silly. This is just... yeah. Even some furries are saying they are creeped out. Think about that. My favourite comment on the original video was something like "Great, now I have to watch the new IT trailer to relax."

i may be weirdo, but i actually liked it. and i am not even a furry...

I remember getting a review of the 80s musical from my friend's mom as she was old enough to see it and remember it. She said it was hysterically bad and no matter how good it was everyone just kept laughing at the costumes. It was a gimmick to get people in to basically see how god awful it was. She said there was no plot, or story and it was just a bunch of unrelated songs thrown together, so those that didn't laugh were checking their watches.

It was one of the three musicals that had commercials... for YEARS. Cats, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, and Wicked.

They said Judi Dench was retiring from acting due to memory problems (that prevented her from memorizing lines and such) but lately I have seen her in a couple films.

I guess she eventually forgot she was retiring from acting :P