Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Teacher

Today, while watching the news before school, I found out something odd. A teacher at my school was arrested last night for having a sexual relationship with a 15 year old student. Pretty weird shit.

EDIT : just to clarify some shit. The teacher was a female and the student was a male.

I got more info from a local news website.

Teachers aide accused of rape

A teachers aide in Rushville is under arrest for having a sexual relationship with her 15 year-old male student. On Monday, State Police arrested Stacy Cook of Waterloo. The 28-year-old is charged with rape in the third degree, sodomy and endangering the welfare of a child.

Troopers say she has had a relationship with the boy since July of this year. Cook works at the *my school name edited out so you scary stalker people will leave me alone*, but police say the crimes did not happen on school property. Stacy Cook is being held at the Seneca County jail and more charges are pending

Is it a teacher you have in any of your subjects? If it is, be grateful that he didn't get you >_<

Man this is like the second case of something like that happening. Because I remember on the news something like this happened before but the teacher got pregnant. Man the world is crazy. THat's why I play video games because they help me to escape this crazy place.

Man, not even schools are safe now. Seems like every time you turn around you hear something about someone being shot or raped or some stuff...

DooMBoy said:

Man, not even schools are safe now. Seems like every time you turn around you hear something about someone being shot or raped or some stuff...

Schools have really never been safe. You were still at risk of getting bullied when my parents were kids - I wouldn't call that "safe".

dsm said:

Schools have really never been safe. You were still at risk of getting bullied when my parents were kids - I wouldn't call that "safe".

The day school is safe, is the day It becomes a good way to use up the 6+ hours a day of our time....In other words, safe schools, probably will never be.

Back in the old days a teacher would probably have a better chance of shagging and underage pupil and getting away with it because greater respect (or fear) of authorities would keep people from speaking up.

The reason why such cases have become more common news in our days is because people have learned to complain when they feel something is wrong.

bigbadgangsta said:

Today, while watching the news before school, I found out something odd. A teacher at my school was arrested last night for having a sexual relationship with a 15 year old student. Pretty weird shit.

Was it a female teacher? Was she hot?
Did the 15 year old do it without being forced into it? Then what's the problem?? :)

Disorder said:

Was it a female teacher? Was she hot?
Did the 15 year old do it without being forced into it? Then what's the problem?? :)

Yes the teacher is indeed a female. No, she wasn't hot. No, it was consensual from what I hear. The problem is that she is like 34 and he is 15 and in the U.S. that is very illegal.

School was a damn media shitstorm today. They interviewed the principal, the teacher who had the offender as an assistant, some students, some other staff and shit like that.

bigbadgangsta said:

The problem is that she is like 34 and he is 15 and in the U.S. that is very illegal.

AFAIK, it's illegal in most countries :)

sexual assault happen a lot in NYC schools. 11 year olds gang raping a 9 year old. school security guards raping underage girls and boys. teachers doing the same.

on top of that, just regular assaults are happening a lot. a girl died in my little brothers school a couple of yeras ago when she got into a fight in the bathroom and cracked her head on a sink. my brother is being home schooled now. a couple of days ago this girl sliced up another girl because she didn't want to be her friend anymore. WTF is going on nowadays? oh well.

*Sigh.* Burn werld- Me bern wurld. Burn Burn. Screw ugh. Bad plase. Ukk. Wrld hate. Hate wrld. Suk all. Feh.

-and the translation:
*Sigh.* Burn werld- Me bern wurld. Burn Burn. Screw ugh. Bad plase. Ukk. Wrld hate. Hate wrld. Suk all. Feh.

Life sucks.

HateFactor said:

Ph00k, I wish i was sexually assaulted by female teachers.

W3rd to you...

Sephiroth said:

in my days of high school there where a few teatchers i waanted to bang. was she good looking?

*me throws up*

Dude, that reminds of a time one of my friends who thought his History Teacher was hot, but she wasn't! Blegh! It's wrong, plus it's illegal.

On the subject of schools being safe..... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's just something of a hypocritical statement. Schools being a place of equal opportunites and a safe environment... LIES!!! It's like saying taking a walk in Downtown L.A. at 11:30PM is a safe thing to do.

Technically, there isn't a rule stating an age on actually having sex in the U.S., is there? So that means that is the teacher and student did it out side of school as a non-profession sort of thing, is it really illegal? I'm not saying it's right, but I don't think there's a rule forbidding it.

JavaGuy said:

Technically, there isn't a rule stating an age on actually having sex in the U.S.

If a person who is 18 or older engages in sexual activity with a person under the age of 18, it is illegal.

Canadian schools are safe. There are fights that go on around my school daily, but they're outside the property so it isn't their consern.

Sollution: Don't be a fool, stay in school. Literally

Coopersville said:

Sollution: Don't be a fool, stay in school. Literally

Unlike most of the kids at my school, I intend to graduate. If you do not know, I go to a "secondary" school (in America, that is like a school with harder rules and smaller classes and the such). Instead of switching each period we switch for two classes. Right now, my class has 3 students, counting me. I am bussed to school every day (unless I miss the bus, then my mother drives me to school). The kids at my school are idiots. I can easily say I am the smartest kid at school.

bigbadgangsta said:

Unlike most of the kids at my school, I intend to graduate. If you do not know, I go to a "secondary" school (in America, that is like a school with harder rules and smaller classes and the such). Instead of switching each period we switch for two classes. Right now, my class has 3 students, counting me. I am bussed to school every day (unless I miss the bus, then my mother drives me to school). The kids at my school are idiots. I can easily say I am the smartest kid at school.

heh. over here in NYC the public schools are shit. if you attend a non-specialty scholl (ie: bronx science, stuyvesant, etc.) you are automatically considered educationally disadvantaged by 98% of colleges.

VileSlay said:heh. over here in NYC the public schools are shit. if you attend a non-specialty scholl (ie: bronx science, stuyvesant, etc.) you are automatically considered educationally disadvantaged by 98% of colleges.

if you attend a non-specialty scholl

you are automatically considered educationally disadvantaged by 98% of colleges.

I wonder why ;)

I have a teacher or two I wouldn't mind nobbing...

Ditto. UnF!