Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Teacher

fodders said:

I don't understand how a FEMALE teacher can be accused of sodomy.

Well, IIRC, the law states that the act of anal intrusion is illegal, therefore, if she allowed him to perform anal sex on her, she can be charged with sodomy.

I don't get countries and states who place laws on certain positions. Sure, a woman of >30 having sexual intercourse with a 15 year old boy is disturbing in my opinion, but laws telling you that oral and/or anal sex can cost you your freedom for a couple of years... THAT I will never get... But I'm just a simple Dutchman, what do I know...

scorpion said:

I don't get countries and states who place laws on certain positions. Sure, a woman of >30 having sexual intercourse with a 15 year old boy is disturbing in my opinion, but laws telling you that oral and/or anal sex can cost you your freedom for a couple of years... THAT I will never get... But I'm just a simple Dutchman, what do I know...

Laws against performing anal and oral sex is a workaround to legally discriminate homosexuals.

VileSlay said;
if you attend a non-specialty scholl

bigbadgangsta said:

I wonder why ;)

heh, thats what happens when you post while on your sixth beer. I just thank satan that my spelling mistakes were confined to that.

there are some wierd sex laws on the books. the previously mentioned sodomy laws are strange. there can be straight up sodomy, which is involuntary, and consensual sodomy.

heres a wierd one. you can watch a 16 year old girl dance naked in a non-alcohol club in new jersey, but you can't have sex with her because that would be rape.

fodders said:

you sexist Fodders?

fodders said:

Easily. I just wonder what kind of sick bitch gets off on that kind of thing. :/

Anal sex is illegal in the US? damn, that's really, really discriminatory unless you're really, really wrong.

BTW, there's an überhot teacher in my school. Daaaamn is she ever hot...She's hotter than 90% of the girls who attend the school. I even had to tell one of my friends who doesn't go to my school that she was a teacher when we were at the dance. I mean she's only 25 or something like that.

On a barely related note, the governor general of Canada's gonna visit my school tomorrow. (ZOINKS!) Maybe if some of you fellow canuks watch the news then or friday you'll know where to find me...i just hope you can't pick one person out of 1200 :P

IMJack said:

Easily. I just wonder what kind of sick bitch gets off on that kind of thing. :/

Uhh...do you two know what sodomy is?

TheHighestTree said:

Anal sex is illegal in the US? damn, that's really, really discriminatory unless you're really, really wrong.

Actually the law was changed to if it is consensual anal sex it is fine.

fodders said:

Strap on?

maybee the teacher was extrremly hot, and the kid had a big mochila?? hm.... do i smell a tradeoff??

stphrz said:

Strap on?

Double-headed strap-on? That's the extremely unpleasant image that popped into my head.

I've got a reference image from the Sexy Losers webcomic, but Ling would kill me if I posted a link.

kain said:

maybee the teacher was extrremly hot, and the kid had a big mochila?? hm.... do i smell a tradeoff??

Ugh, how many times do I have to say it? THE TEACHER ISN'T HOT, THE KID HAD LOW STANDARDS!!! KTHX!!!

mmm....hot teacher from BBG's school....damn, i bet she was hot :P

BTW, you already told us you live in Rushville, so you shouldn't be too concerned with us finding you out and stealing your clothes.

Bigbadgangsta's last message reminds me of something mentioned in an old thread.

Third one down.

I was laughing for hours afterward, heheh.

TheHighestTree said:

mmm....hot teacher from BBG's school....damn, i bet she was hot :P

BTW, you already told us you live in Rushville, so you shouldn't be too concerned with us finding you out and stealing your clothes.

I don't live in Rushville, f00l, that is where she lived, but she is originally from Waterloo.

stphrz said:

Strap on?

Well that was the image that sprang to mind, I considered sodomy to be an act upon someone, so assumed she was sodomising him, and it didn't fit into my well compartmentalised brain.

fodders said:

Well that was the image that sprang to mind, I considered sodomy to be an act upon someone, so assumed she was sodomising him, and it didn't fit into my well compartmentalised brain.

Sodomy in the 3rd degree, IIRC, is that she had him perform anal sex on her and since he is underage and therefore cannot make a rational decision (you know, not thinking with his dick), she got charged with Soodomy in the 3rd degree and rape in the 3rd degree.

Sodomy is actually any sex that is NOT missionary position ( by law I believe.)

So she technically could have done oral...

Silverwyvern said:

So she technically could have done oral...

hmm, indeed, but either way she did it (or tried or anything) is just plain wrong and putrid, I mean geeze, she must have been quite desperate or she was quite burnt off of something, likewise for the kid, for letting this occur without much of a fight for defence, meh.

Silverwyvern said:

What? Doggie, spoon, cowgirl, etc., are illegal?

Grazza said:

What? Doggie, spoon, cowgirl, etc., are illegal?

Sorta, maybe, kinda, no (depends on where you live). In New York State (and IIRC, 5 or 6 others), other sexual postitions are "legal" if consensual, but in most southern states, the act of sex without the intention of procreation, is illeagl O_O.

Yeah, but it's a law they're not gonna enforce in all but the most close-knit, psycho-religious towns.

Laws like the sodomy laws are mainly used to punish people for particular stupidity, rather than deter people in general.

bigbadgangsta said:

In New York State (and IIRC, 5 or 6 others), other sexual postitions are "legal" if consensual, but in most southern states, the act of sex without the intention of procreation, is illeagl O_O.

I saw something on TV recently that claimed doggie was better than missionary from the point of view of procreation, since it stimulates the G-spot better, and that this in turn makes conception more likely.

It is widely believed that humans first started doing it missionary style with the invention of matresses. Before it were simply too painful.

When I was at school one of the teachers was fired for having an affair with a student. Oh, and he was a Religious Studies teacher and a Vicar.