Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unitron

Hello!

Hello, I've been coming on Doomworld for a few years now as I love checking out all the cool wads in the Cacowards, but never made an account. Thought I'd do that now and check out the forums, and I didn't see an introduction thread so I hope this is okay.

A little bit about myself, I'm a lover of music and all of the classic Id/Raven shooters. I play bass and have made a few Doom wads myself. 

Hope to get into some fun discussions!

Welcome Unitron.

You made a few Wads you say? Well now, some of us may want to try them!

Thanks for the welcomes!

29 minutes ago, Chezza said:

Welcome Unitron.

You made a few Wads you say? Well now, some of us may want to try them!

Yeah, though my first Wad definitely feels like a first one as a warning. I like the other two I've made though, especially the most recent I finished. What's the best place to post them?

Usually new maps are posted in the "wad & mods" section of this forum. Open a new thread there and that's all.

Be sure to follow the rules that are presented in the "new to posting maps?" thread pinned in the section itself.

Hello and welcome! I see you already did some maps, huh? Very nice! Also, somce you play bass, are you thinking about doing some midi music as well? ;)

I'm in the same boat buddy! Long time doomer. Just signed up to the forum today. Nice to meet ya

Welcome to both of you Larry and Unitron! Also if your a lurker without an account and you somehow see this, make a doomworld account!

16 hours ago, Simomarchi said:

Usually new maps are posted in the "wad & mods" section of this forum. Open a new thread there and that's all.

Be sure to follow the rules that are presented in the "new to posting maps?" thread pinned in the section itself.

Thanks, I'll do that.

14 hours ago, elend said:

Hello and welcome! I see you already did some maps, huh? Very nice! Also, somce you play bass, are you thinking about doing some midi music as well? ;)

Thanks! I wish I could make some midis or other electronic music, but I barely know anything about composing music on a computer. I just wouldn't know where to start. Screwing around in Audacity is all I know as far as that goes.