Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Favourite fighting game character per series

I've mostly played One Must Fall 2097 and in the tournament mode. Most played character has been Jaguar. Second place is Katana. Third place tied with Chronos, Gargoyle, Electra and Shredder. Tried Nova, but never finished even the first tournament. Other characters completely untried in tournament mode.

I've played some Mortal Kombat and Tekken, but no favourites in either series. Sure I like the ninja characters (appearance) in Mortal Kombat.

Primal Rage and Xenophage tried very little. Kinda liked the flight ability with the Bat character in Xenophage, but couldn't use it very effectively, the computer was much better with it. Also didn't learn any of the special moves, while the computer player used them all the time.

Street Fighter - FeiLong

Mortal Kombat - Sektor

Killer Instinct - Sabrewolf

Tekken - Law

The other games like clayfighter.. I remember renting it on snes and using a snowman, thats all I remember.

I don't play any other fighting games now except mortal kombat, I think mortal kombat is the best fighting game ever (the ones from the 90s)

Edited by vanilla_d00m

3 hours ago, vanilla_d00m said:

Street Fighter - FeiLong

Mortal Kombat - Sektor

Killer Instinct - Sabrewolf

Tekken - Law

The other games like clayfighter.. I remember renting it on snes and using a snowman, thats all I remember.

I don't play any other fighting games now except mortal kombat, I think mortal kombat is the best fighting game ever (the ones from the 90s)

UMK3 is my all time favorite MK game.

Street Fighter 2 - Vega/Balrog for his cool mask and claw. It was also original that he could climb the cage on his Spain stage.

Mortal Kombat 1 - 3 - Reptile. I liked all the ninjas but being an initial secret character and a lizard pit him ahead of Sub Zero and Scorpion.

Tekken - Eddie. I think that's who it was. The guy with the crazy legs. Made me feel like I was playing well when I was just button mashing.

Primal Rage - Talon just because raptors were my favourite dinosaur.

I'm not good at fighting games, but from the ones I do play:

Street Fighter: Vega. Going by american naming here, so that would be the cutie from spain.

Mortal Kombat: Scorpion. Skull man that spits fire, I think I can just leave it at that.

Darkstarkers: Jedah Dohma. And he's probably my favorite fighting game character of all time. He's the apex of cool for me.

Skullgirls: Cerebella. She's precious, and just adorable overall. And her move moveset with the swole fucking hat punching people, right up my alley.

Primal Rage: Chaos. He's probably the dumbest character in the game and I love him for it.

Clay fighters: Ickybod Clay. He's spooky

I don't play many fighters but here goes the ones that i have played:

*Mortal Kombat (any game): Raiden (or Rayden as spelled in the console variants). Also Sub-Zero is cool as well. I haven't played MKX or MK11 yet so keep that in mind.

*Street Fighter: Ryu or Guile - I don't play SF much but when i do i'll use either of these two.

*Soul Calibur 1 (DC): Siegfried - I've only played the first SC game on Sega Dreamcast and i was fairly decent with Siegfried so yeah...Those were some good times had with a buddy of mine. Beer and Soul Calibur ;)

*Super Smash Bros. (N64): Kirby - I've only really played the N64 version although i have played a little bit of Melee (i know i missed out on a great entry due to not owning a GameCube at the time although i do own one now along with Melee but i rarely play it).

*Killer Instinct (SNES): Fulgore - I haven't played this game in ages but i really liked playing as this character.

*I've ever really played Tekken or Virtual Fighter (besides the fighting in Shenmue which is similar to VF) so i can't comment on those games. Streets of Rage is more brawler so i don't think that counts but i like those games.