Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fletcher`

Drew a blank here-

Just what is RtCW? If I do know, then I don't remember. Please enlighten me, for I am left in the dark again.

CyRaptor said:

RtCW was a crappy game because it was made after 1995.

Well, if that's the case, an awful lot of games must suck, huh?

Ichor said:

Would that mean that Doom 3 won't be any good either?

DO NOT BE BLASPHEMOUS! Of course Doom 3 WILL be good. What else would it be?

I know it will be, but it will be made after 1995, won't it? And if Return to Castle Wolfenstein was bad simply because it was made after 1995, then according to CyRaptor's logic the same thing must be said about every game made after 1995, including Doom 3.

CyRaptor said:

RtCW was a crappy game because it was made after 1995.

I know it will be, but it will be made after 1995, won't it? And if Return to Castle Wolfenstein was bad simply because it was made after 1995, then according to CyRaptor's logic the same thing must be said about every game made after 1995, including Doom 3.

Ichor needs his sarcasm detector fixed ;). Anyway, I have beaten RTcW (lost my disc someplace) and I found it to be quite fun.

Well, that's what you get when you buy a sarcasm detector from the nearest Dollar Tree.

...reads guarantee...usual guarantee for 3 years, blah blah yakkity shmakity...then comes to the fine print, fetches his high powered magnifying glass, and sees this:

"Warning - This device will not function if used on the Doomworld Forums"

That's the last time I buy something that was made in Nunavut.

all FPS games after quake 1 sucked. the only reason i still play them is because all of the good mods for them.

deathz0r said:

all FPS games after quake 1 sucked. the only reason i still play them is because all of the good mods for them.

QuakeII is nice...

deathz0r said:

w00t, let's run at 5mph!

Heh. True.

RTCW was one awesome IMO. I absolutely loved that forest map, sneaking around was fun. I like those kinda maps and games and stuff.

deathz0r said:

w00t, let's run at 5mph!

yeah, whatabout the footstep noise?! god if they'd cut bunnyhopping, it would've sucked even more! what about balanced weapons, that's a load of twat!

kulma said:
yeah, whatabout the footstep noise?! god if they'd cut bunnyhopping, it would've sucked even more! what about balanced weapons, that's a load of twat!

Err.. IMO The quake 2 weapon balance is even better then dooms. And I'd say I'm not the only one. And WTF is wrong with foot steps?

well, i couldn't agree more. i was trying to sarcastically make a point, that any game after quake sucks, becouse they're not quake, and if they WERE quake, they'd suck, 'cos they'd just be a quake-ripoff. i liked q2 better than the original, propably becouse i whooped a lot more ass in q2 thanks to all the noobs, and 'cos q1 gods stayed an arms length from q2, and said they won't play it 'cos it's not quake. :)

Lord FlatHead said:

Get Medal of Honor: Allied Assault instead.

I would never agree on that.
MoH:AA drives you nuts before too long. The game makes total overuse of annoying snipers that are impossible to spot before they get you right between the eyes. The only fun MoH:AA maps are the first three missions or so - the rest is just crap.
Sure, some people like yourself prefer MoH to RtCW, but some people like me actually dislike MoH for a number of reasons.

Ct_red_pants said:

Err.. IMO The quake 2 weapon balance is even better then dooms. And I'd say I'm not the only one. And WTF is wrong with foot steps?

I hated it...damn stupid rocket launcher VS. a machinegun? A whole barrel full of SKILLZ® couldn't get you outta that one

TheHighestTree said:

I hated it...damn stupid rocket launcher VS. a machinegun? A whole barrel full of SKILLZ® couldn't get you outta that one

well hell yeah, but the situation was not that bad in q2 than it was in q1. in q1 there was rocket launcher, period. everything else was for wussies (well maybe not the lightning gun). in q2, there was super shotgun, chaingun, rocket launcher, hyper blaster, railgun, and the bfg (which was for wussies :). i.e more balanced. making ten different blasters would be a tad... well you make up a word here. and sorry, didn't know that skillz was (r)...

oookay this is going a bit off-topic, no? ;)

kulma said:

oookay this is going a bit off-topic, no? ;)

Not really, I know what I wanted, so yall can rant as you please. (As long as urnot caught! ;) )

actually, now that i think of it, you guys are off topic 99% of the time :) so no worries about going off-topic, just about going to HELL :D

I don't have to worry about Hell, mostly because I almost destroyed it. I guess I am a menace to all around me.