Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMer 4ever

How much time do you need to get sleep?

scorpion said:

PLEASE consult with your goverment to see if smoking greens is illegal or not (if you're not from Holland, it probably is)!

It's somewhat legal over here in Belgium too.

I usually go to sleep around 10.30-11PM, since I NEED at least five hours or sleep and I get up at 5 AM every day. Stupid school.

Eating and then sleeping is uncomfortable too.

Myk, at birthday parties and other occasions when I was younger, I used to eat so much I thought I was going to explode, spraying food out of every orifice. When I went to sleep fully gorged like this, I would wake up the next day feeling incredibly weak. My stomach felt like it had been stretched on a rack!

Eating too much cheese (or other dairy products) is supposed to give you nightmares, as the 'heavy' food is difficult to digest and this leads to fitful sleep.

I ate a load of Edam cheese once to test this theory. Then I realised that my girlfriend was supposed to be coming over to 'get intimate' as her mates called it. I phoned her up and pretended to have a migraine because I stank (and felt sick after eating half a pound of Edam! ;)). That night, I dreamed that a mysterious alien female came into my bedroom and took me to her spaceship where she performed lewd acts on me. I was frozen in place because there were rocks in my stomach.

So you see, eating and sleeping is uncomfortable and strange.