Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheDoomDude

I'm stuck. . .

1 hour ago, TheDoomDude said:

I'm on the one where your in the city but so far I'm kinda lost on where to go. As most buildings are unable to be accessed from the ground level. I have yet to find any of the keycards. Also the reason I haven't responded in 24 hours is because I hit my max post limit.

If you do happen to get stuck, Youtube's got lots of Doom 2 playthroughs, but I assume you know that already.

1 minute ago, Master O said:

If you do happen to get stuck, Youtube's got lots of Doom 2 playthroughs, but I assume you know that already.

Yeah I've already seen two for some earlier levels, but I only use them as last resort.

Also, Master O, since your a senior memeber, do you know of any rules these forums have. As I've come from some forums for the game series: Fallout and they had some pretty hardcore rules and I am wondering if there are any on here that I need to know?

1 hour ago, TheDoomDude said:

Also, Master O, since your a senior memeber, do you know of any rules these forums have.

The tag "Senior Member" isn't representative of any actual seniority, rather it's an automatic tag based on post count. As for rules, Doomworld doesn't currently have any written rules, so as it stands the basic things to follow are "Don't do anything objectively illegal" and "Don't be a dick". Which is just sound life advice in general really.

1 minute ago, Edward850 said:

The tag "Senior Member" isn't representative of any actual seniority, rather it's an automatic tag based on post count. As for rules, Doomworld doesn't currently have any written rules, so as it stands the basic things to follow are "Don't do anything objectively illegal" and "Don't be a dick". Which is just sound life advice in general really.

Good to know, thanks for the advice.

7 hours ago, TheDoomDude said:

I'm on the one where your in the city but so far I'm kinda lost on where to go. As most buildings are unable to be accessed from the ground level. I have yet to find any of the keycards. Also the reason I haven't responded in 24 hours is because I hit my max post limit.

You have my sympathies. That level goes from really interesting and fresh to incredibly frustrating gradually, like a long descent into drug dependency.

9 hours ago, TheDoomDude said:

If this is the map I'm thinking of, look for a BIG arrow painted on the floor. That will help.