Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pritch

Who raped Ulrika Jonsson?

This is probably pretty exclusively a UK topic, so apologies to the rest of you.

Well, the smart money is JOHN LESLIE! The allegations made (which it should be noted have NOT been substantiated) seem to point to him, though I for one would not like to say at this time.

Can you adam and eve it?

I might have in my sleep... just kidding. who the hell is that. is it some rich kid, like a jonbennet(oh fuck u know i can spell that bitch's name) or just some human

I couldn't really give a shit who did it.

Sephiroth said:

I might have in my sleep... just kidding. who the hell is that. is it some rich kid, like a jonbennet(oh fuck u know i can spell that bitch's name) or just some human

Former weathergirl turned tv celebrity tart.

GS-1719 said:

Former weathergirl turned tv celebrity tart.

She was a weathergirl?

Between this thread and Sephiroth's Anna Nicole Smith thread I'm starting to feel there's some deep issues unresolved around here...

Rape is a sadistic crime and IMO should be punishable by torture, as well as molestation, bestiality, phelias (like necrophelia, pedophelia, ect.), child abuse, spouse abuse, abuse of the elderly, and racism/hate crimes.

bigbadgangsta said:

Rape is a sadistic crime and IMO should be punishable by torture, as well as molestation, bestiality, phelias (like necrophelia, pedophelia, ect.), child abuse, spouse abuse, abuse of the elderly, and racism/hate crimes.

...school work, homowork, work.

DOOM Anomaly said:

...school work, homowork, work.

More like strapping a person down and having a machine with razor blades randonly cut them then pour salt on the wounds, or dousing them in gasoline and making them run through a room with flamethrowers, or having a big guy smash them in the teeth with a hammer, or having their fingers and toes chopped off and fed to them............you know, all that happy crap.

bigbadgangsta said:

More like strapping a person down and having a machine with razor blades randonly cut them then pour salt on the wounds, or dousing them in gasoline and making them run through a room with flamethrowers, or having a big guy smash them in the teeth with a hammer, or having their fingers and toes chopped off and fed to them............you know, all that happy crap.

...Or have them look at me, hear my life story, hear my voice, know where I live, get to know me, ect... but of course, these should only be taken for desperate measures, and only as a last resort.

pritch said:

This is probably pretty exclusively a UK topic, so apologies to the rest of you.

Hm, it's times like this where I feel this site should've had a "UK R&R forum" for UK members only. So whenever a new member wants to sign up, (s)he would be asked the question "Do you live in the UK?".
Hehehe.

Anyway: Gosh! Another rape!? BURN THE FUCKTARD! SEND HIM TO HELLLLLLL!!!!
:-P

Heh, I know nothing of this, but yeah.

And why do you say that rapists should be tortured? I mean, it is sadistic, but isn't murder more serious? And they just get killed. Or rot in prison.

bigbadgangsta said:

Way to solve the problem.

Most rapists were themselves abused as children. If you want to actually do any good for the world you'd vet the so-called charitable organisations responsible for child-welfare and stop their charges from being abused until they turn 18 when they're kicked out on to the streets.

As for Ulrika, if she cries rape and then refuse to report to the police who did, I think she should be prosecuted for witholding information about a crime from the police.

I don't think Ulrika was raped.

She's got all these new TV programmes starting, she's been in the media a lot over Sven - and she won't talk to the police about her ordeal, but she was happy to go to the papers...

I can't believe anyone is taking this whore seriously!

If she really was raped - which I doubt - then I will apologise wholeheartedly for the above statements.

Ulrika is a slag, a piece of rubbish, a nobody, who is cashing in on something that probably never happened. I hate to say this because I know a lot of blokes are women-worshippers (no offence if you aren't) and will flame me for this, but in today's society, there are A LOT of false rape accusations. Some girls are serial accusers. Some parents inflict injuries on their own children in order to get attention for themselves so don't tell me what I'm saying is wrong.

Rape is a terrible crime committed by less than a fraction of one per cent of all men. It should not be treated as a meal ticket or some sort of strange cry for attention. Rapists should be taken to court - not hinted about in every newspaper going. American cinema may be the worst in the world, but the British press is the worst kind of despicable media scum.

John Leslie is not speaking to the press because he doesn't want to say anything that could be construed the wrong way by the feminist-controlled British media. (Don't believe it's feminist controlled? Read a few issues. Or get an ace grade in Sociology.) He'll be seeking legal advice and he'll come back with all guns blazing. If he doesn't, he's got to be guilty. If he does, they will tear Ulrika to shreds in court for the way she has behaved over it all. They'll absolutely take her case to pieces.