Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

can someone help me with me with my cdi map

gzdoom biuder is having issues while im saving my map it has a error can.t save the map me an blast88 are trying our best to see why this is happen  if you can help thank you so much

We can't help you at all if we don't know which error you are getting. Please provide that information if you want help.

Try saving it to a different folder, like in the root of C:\ or your Documents folder.

1 hour ago, haruko haruhara said:

I could but I have a folder called new folder 4 I put the files that need it in the resources in that folder and still has that error

And? You still need to try it out. Just save it somewhere else and once it's saved copy it over to the folder you want it on.

Did it work? I've actually started using GZDoom builder recently, so I might know the issue.

your map is most likely open in another program, or in use by another program. I typically get this error when saving a map while I have it opened in GZDoom, Doom Builder, Slade, etc. Just make sure to have it open in one place before saving.

I was glad that I read the other comments before posting one but it pretty much boils down to one thing. You should close out all of the other programs that are accessing the same file before saving. This means that you should make sure that your WAD file is only open in GZDoom Builder and not in any other program (if you are using GZDoom Builder to save changes to the file).